Sunday, February 11, 2007

Colors!

Luxor's Mommie has a good eye. She took this picture of their rock wall because the colors reminded her of my furs. And LOOK! Those are my colors! And it looks like my pattern, too!

Share/Bookmark

7 Notes for Daisy:

Lux said...

I'll let my mom speak: "I feel better now." :)

sammawow said...

Daisy, Lux's mom was So Right about the colors of your fur and that rock stuff! Both are quite beautiful! And we are especially glad that Lux's mom is feeling better now!

China Cat & Willow

Anonymous said...

Wow. Lux's mom has a sharp eye.
I bet if you stood near that wall, I would not find you. If you are really reaaaalllly still, you can be a rock wall :-D

I think your fur is so beautiful. It is like a quilt, sort of...

<3

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

That is so great! You have a cute profile, Daisy.

INAMINI said...

Pixie, you are such a beautiful kitty. I luve your fur and your cute little girly face and profile.
LOKi

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Those colors are just like you!

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Oh you culd hide like our lizards do here. We wouldn't know where you were if you stood by these rocks.

Daisy the Invisible!

Hugs and Purrs

Related Posts with Thumbnails