Friday, February 16, 2007

Frootbat Friday

If you click to enlarge, you can see my curly whiskers! This was taken before my surgery, so I still have furs on my belly.

Share/Bookmark

26 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great photo Daisy. :) You have such long whiskers! Your fur is lovely too - it looks so soft. My mom says she just wants to reach out and pet you!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
i luv yer long legz an yer curlee whiskerz.
luv--jh

Christine and FAZ said...

You look lovely Daisy, I wish I had your figure but unfortunately I am still on a diet. I'm going on strike due to diet cat biscuits (which taste yucky). Have a good weekend. FAZ

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yoo shood be a model yoor so luvly! Yoo haf da long legs and lean body dat all da sooper models haf and yoo don't effun haf an eeting dizorder wuteffur dat iz.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are a cutie pie.
I love Rex Kitties because when they sit like that, their bodies are soooo long and their long front legs are straight, and their back legs are waaaaay back in the back. rex cats sit really pretty.

This morning Prinnie was stretching on the carpet and she was really really long, but I could not get a picture becuase I had Caesar hogging my lap and he gets jealous when I make a big deal over Prin!

I hope you and Pixie~kins have a very wonderful day.
We had two days of snow and today... we are getting out of here for some fresh air!

Unknown said...

Your whiskers are realy pretty, Daisy! Our Dazey's whiskers never get to long...mom says she sticks it where it doesn't belong!
Pretty picture!!

D
J
CC

LZ said...

Daisy, you're such a beauty!! Its OK for girl kitties to say that to other girl kitties, right?

Kaze

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

I see the curls! What are you looking at in the picture? You look like you are very interested in seeing whatever it is!!! (it looks fun!)

Forty Paws said...

You ist just so cute Daisy!!! Maw always wuntz to snuggle u. But we kaint haf NO MORE CATS. Datz ok. She sez she just wants to snuggle u, not steal u.

Luf, Us

sammawow said...

Such a very inquisitive look on your face! You are so adorable!

China Cat & Willow

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Hi Daisy -

those are terrific whiskers!

The humans are still travelling and so I've had a bit of trouble logging onto the computer!

Tara said...

Such a sweet photo! You are a lovely frootbat! Tara

Anonymous said...

how cute - you even have curly little furs in your ears!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Lovely curly whiskers!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Oooh curly girlie! Love the whiskas - did you have to buy a hot brush to achieve the effect or did you warm up your whisker curlers? I'm going to try that, I want curly whiskers too!!!

Fat Eric said...

That's a very striking picture of you, Daisy. I love the pictures of the shelter cats too. I really hope they all find forever homes soon.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Altho yer belly is reely nice with furs, it is even better withowt furs! Take more shaved belly fotos beefore yer furs come bak!!!

I'm going to spend the rest of the afternoon imajining whut it wood be like to have my cheeks tikkled by yer kerly wiskers.

Then I'll spend the evening wating for my urjes to go away.

Daisy said...

Oh, Skeezix! You are so romantic!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You look furry cute doing the "lean to the right" ... kinda like dancin'!
DMM

Lux said...

Even the hair inside your *ears is curly! No wonder Skeez has urjes!

Anonymous said...

ooooh I keep coming back here to look at that cutie cute picture of you
have a fun Week~end <3 <3 <3

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
That be a furry cute pickshure of u's, Daisy. u's reely are curlie. that's reel cute, too.

purrrsss, KC

Kimo and Sabi said...

You is dressed in yer purrthday suit - hehehe!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, that skeezix sure is a rascal, and I can see why, with your beautiful ears and your curly whiskers, no wonder he gets urges!
That is a beautiful photo of you!
meow for now,
Daphne

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Ha, ha, we can see your curly whiskers. Love the expression.

Molly, Charlie & Mr Darcey said...

Hey Daisy, its Mr Darcey here, thank you so much for my kind messages, I just had to say, WHAT BIG WHISKIES you have!!!! I love dem sooooooooooooooooooooo much, my whiskies are soooooooo small, they keep breaking off, I will have to make a post and put some pictures of my small whiskers to show you!!! lots of Love Mr Darcey :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails