Thursday, February 1, 2007

Guess what??!?!!!!

Skeezix invited me to the Valentine's Party! And I said YES! And guess what else? Icon Baxter Bentley invited my sister Pixie to the party. And she said YES! This is very, very exciting.

Share/Bookmark

13 Notes for Daisy:

Anita said...

WOW!It´s funny!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

well ... dat'z dat fer me.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We fink dat yoo will make a lovely cuppull. Did yoo know we come furrom Devon wheer the Devon Rex uhrijinates furrom? Mum finks dat yer breed started in Buckfastleigh which is abowt 20 miles furrom us.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

How fun! Whaddya gonna wear? It's gotta be pink, right? You two are gonna have a furry terrific time together at the party! (Pixie and IBB, too!).
DMM

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

I asked Pixie to be my valentine, and she said YES!!!! yippie!!!!

monkeybunkey said...

Looks like you're having a friendly fun february. Sweets to you pretty girl. Luv, Monkey

Anonymous said...

That's great, Daisy! Skeezix is a real nice gentlecat, so you should have a good time at the party with him.

Tara said...

You go girl! Thats great! Also, I really liked your TT, I love to sniff. Tara

caspersmom said...

Daisy I am happy for you. I would really like to take someone but I won't be able to go myself. But hey, you and skeezix have fun O.K.

Casper

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,
We think you will have a wonnerful time at the Valentine Party with Skeezix (chirrrrr)
Friday Feb 9th is my birthday, so I'm not sure what we will be doing. I'm hoping Miss Taffy Morgana will join me in whatever meowmy plans for my birthday.
Victoria and Merlin, Lightnin and Charlie, Dagger and Lucy might prefer to go to a valentine party instead of a birthday party for their "baby brother".
And, if Skeezix is at the valentine party with you, I guess I won't get to see the two of you, either (sigh)
If meowmy is planning someting for me, she's keeping it secret. Surely she didn't forget????

Lux said...

I sure can sense romance in the air, call me psychic!

Anonymous said...

how purrty lovely! we'z a little worried 'bout Jeter Harris though. sounds like he wuz gonna ask you or yur sister, but he's so hansum we bet lotsa girls will be after him.

The Crew said...

We're so happy for you & Pixie. Both your special guys are great!

Tipper & Misty

Related Posts with Thumbnails