Thursday, February 1, 2007

Thursday Thirteen, edition #6















Here are 13 things I like to SNIFF:
1. Pixie's mouth after she has eaten a special treat
2. The wheels on my stroller. They go round and round. Round and round. And they pick up some good smells.
3. Make-up. I get to sit on the bathroom counter in the morning. Sometimes my Mommie lets me smell the makeups I am interested in. Sometimes I just kick things off the counter to watch them fall.
4. Shoes
5. Some of my Mommie's perfumes, like: Angel and Truth.
6. My poopies, just for a second, right before I cover it. You know, just in case I left something valuable in there.
7. Flowers. Especially the beautiful flowers from the handsome and muscular Skeezix. They smell GOOD! And I never got flowers from a boy before, ever!
8. Lizards. I like to do more than just smell them though.
9. My Mommie's breath. Sometimes if I put my nose up close to her mouth, she will blow in my face. I love that.
10. Catnip
11. Just about any snacks that my Mommie eats while watching t.v. I have to make sure she is not eating something I would like to have. But I will not eat Brie, even though it is stinky.
12. My Stinky Goodness, right before eating. In case something bad got in there.
13. Ben Gay lotion.

I also have to mention that Skeezix has listed 13 things he is looking for in a Valentine! I studied his list very, very hard and I think I might meet ALL of his qualifications. Isn't that amazing?!?!?!? This is very, very exciting. I have let him know. I hope there are not too many other girls that meet all of the qualifications too.


Share/Bookmark

26 Notes for Daisy:

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Great list, Daisy.

By strange coincidence, you do seem to meet all the criteria Skeezix listed. Imagine!

Jenni said...

Pure brilliance! I loved reading thise one :)

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That's a great list Daisy. Those all sound like wonderful things to sniff!

You do seem to meet all of the items on Skeezix' list. And he sent you flowers!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Hi Daisy. Dis is da furrst time we haf vizzytid yer blog. We haf just comr furrom Skeezix' blog, an we fink yoo two wud be purrfect furr eech uvvver. Oh an we fink yer list is furry gud too.

Anonymous said...

Ah Daisy, it'd take only one look to know why Skeezix is sweet on you!

The world is full of neat smells to smell and sniffs to sniff. Catnip and Stinky Goodness are right at the top!

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Good Morning Miss Daisy. The best part - knocking things off the counter to watch them just fall! And the Lizards. Have an excellent Bad Kitty Day!

Lord Braum - over and out!

LZ said...

Brilliant list Daisy! Congrats on Skeezix, you too make an adorable couple!

Kaze

Anonymous said...

sniffy good choices.

You are amazing. I hope you are feeling lots better today!!

You match Skeezix's list exactly!!

Forty Paws said...

Wonderful list Daisy!! We think you and Skeezix are a great couple!! Good luck with that!
Luf, Us

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well hello daisy! i like to smell some things too! like soup cooking all day or steak grilling! how cute are you honey???

smiles, bee

Mo and The Purries said...

Daisy - what a sniffy great list!
Very amusing and cute, just like you!
Happy TT!
Not The Mama
It’s A Blog Eat Blog World

Gemini said...

Oh that's furry good about Skeezix. I think he likes you but you know, he can be a little shy.

Unknown said...

Ben Gay Loshun??? Are you INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the werst thing to sniff EVER!!!

Spoon of life said...

Sooo cute..Ben loves to smell everything as well...if i'm eating something he ahs to smell to approve it;) hehehe too cute!!!

M.

Mr. Hendrix said...

oooooo great list. I can't wait to hear what happens. I think he is sweet on you too.

You have to go to Icon Baxter Bentley's page!!!!!!!!!!!! He has a very special Thursday Thirteen involving Pixie.

The M's said...

Wonderful list, we thought about you when we read Skeezix's list. Love is in the air.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That is a gret 13!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

I think you are the only girl who meets all of Skeezix's intrests!!!!
You two are so cute! Your list is very clever (I especially like number 1 and 10!)
I also wrote a special Thursday 13 JUST FOR YOUR SISTER PIXIE!!!
I hope she likes it. If she does, maybe she can call me on my phone, or leave me a message on my blog or something... (cats don't have phones)

Anonymous said...

Great list Daisy.I love the smell of my mommy perfume too Jovan Musk.I also love flowers it was very nice of Skeezix to send you some.If you ask me I think he's sweet on you and why not your so cute.

Unknown said...

Great list Miss Daisy! It's no surprise to us that Skeezix wants you for his Valentine!!!

D
J
CC

Kimo and Sabi said...

Sabi: Ooooh - cat nip smellin' is heavenly! This is a furry good list.

Kimo: I likes to hang out wif Mommakitty in the bathroom in the mornings too! I gets to touch stuff, and smell stuff (and sometimes I sneak a taste) - I likes to play wif her velcro rollers too!

Daphne said...

Oh Daisy, when I ready Skeezix's list, I thought -- who do I know that meets all these requirements?
Ha -- he is very handsome and you are so cute, I think you'd make a wonderful couple!

Daphne

Purrchance To Dream

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Daisy, you rock!

Love,
Cooper and Chanterelle, the Devons at West of Mars.

The Crew said...

I don't think you have anything to worry about, Daisy. Skeezix is the right guy for you and you'll be a great couple!

Love,
Tipper

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
now dat u an yer byootiful sistah pixie ar spoken fer ...
do u hava bes frend hoo lookz an actz jus like u?
jus wunderin.
yerz troolee,
jh

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Hmmm ... You've just given me a great idea for my next TT ... Thanks, Daisy!

You're right about Skeezix's list, too ... You meet efurry one of his qualifications! He loves YOU!

DMM

Related Posts with Thumbnails