Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Another Tummy Tuesday: I am BASKING!

I LOVE laying in the sunshine. It is very, very relaxing. In fact, as it gets warmer and warmer, I turn into a limp noodle! If my Mommie picks me up when I am this relaxed, my head hangs down loose, and my arms and legs are all rubbery.
Basking is FUN! I like to roll from side to side to soak up all the rays. And see, my furs are starting to grow back. A little bit, anyway.
Here I am at my most relaxed. And, if I look upside-down, I can still see outside!

Share/Bookmark

40 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I love lying in the sun too Daisy! You look very happy basking in the sun's rays!

I think these photos are going to drive Skeezix crazy!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

I fink Skeezix is gonna faint when he sees the last two pixchurs of yu.

I love sun bathing too. My Momma screen saver today (she changes it a lot) is of me bakin in da sun. I love sunbeams.

Abby

Anonymous said...

You are such a girly girl. What a sweetie.
I wonder why laying in the sun makes us so rubbery and relaxed.
I hope you have a sunny playful day and give a gently hug to Pixie from me <3

Unknown said...

Daisy,
we thinks you are going to give Skeezix a HEART ATTACK! He may not recover!

D
J
CC

we loves laying in the sun too!

Unknown said...

Whoa Daisy...Skeesix will have a good-ol-time with yur tummy foto today!!!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Yeah the last picture is a little bit x-rated for Skeezix. It looks like your fur is coming in more :)
I like to lay in the sun too. Chloe practically LIVES on the windowsills.

Forty Paws said...

Daisy GURL!!!! You are going to give Skeezix serious urjjjjeess. He is gonna wet himself. You might wanna put some kind of cover over that last foto (well, have your mom fotoshop it.)

Luf, Us

LZ said...

Wow, that sun must be really warm!! And yeah, Skeezix is going to wet his pants!! You look so peaceful and sweet in the sun. I bet your fur smells nice.

Kaze

Tara said...

You look so sweet and relaxed! Sun is a wonderful thing...

You may have to give Skeezix CPR (cat pulse resuscitation)

Tara

The Meezers or Billy said...

yeah, we fink Skeezix might wet his pants when he sees that last pikshur of you. you look furry 'alaxed!

Shaggy and Scout said...

What flexibility!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, before we make the official announcement, we (Latte and I) would love to have you as one of my bridesmaids. Would you be willing?

Emma's Kat said...

OMGosh Daisy! I love your tummy tuesday pix! Specially the last two! So how is your tummy? And Emma says she'd love to romp and wrestle with you too! I was just looking at your b-day, and I can't believe you just turned 3 in Feb.!! No offense, but I thought you might have just turned one! Ahem, I need some pix of you so you can be cat of the day!! :)

Unknown said...

I'm shur Skeezix will be able to comment later this morning. Rite now he's in the korner breething into a paper bag and then wunse he's abul to breethe agin, he's gonna have to kleen himself off. And then I hafta chek his throte becuz I think he may have rupcherd a blud vessel win he sqweeld. I'm shur he wooda had a korunery if yoo hadn't fotoshopt owt the lady bits.

But otherwize, nice pics, Daisy! Maybe the Pink Ladeez shood do a calinder. Why don't yoo talk to Kaze abowt that?

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Daisy,
It's good to see your furs growing back, but even without furs you have a very pretty tummy!
Our Napoleon has a Tuesday Tummy picture, too, at Lisaviolets

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Daisy, lovely lady, sunny lady, she sleeps in morning sun - mom's on a singing kick today, maybe it's the 'citment of da kittens coming. I think Skeezix is gonna haf a koronaree whin he sees dis. Effun Speedy had a good long look, and he's madly in love wif Misty and stuff.~Sadie

DKM said...

Lovely sunspot and tummy shots! Fiona says thanks for the compliments

Katnippia said...

Hi Daisy! You lookz all nice and comfy laying in the sun. I finks the ofhers are right about Skeezix possibly having a heart attack about youz last to pics, hehe. Youz do have a vury cute kitty tummy....Sia

Christine and FAZ said...

Daisy, you are a sun-bathing queen and you have all the best poses. FAZ

Karen Jo said...

You look lovely basking in the sun, Daisy. I read that Skeezix is likely to recover, which is a very good thing. Your tummy fur is coming back looking good.

Bogdan, the editor said...

Woweeee! Daisy! First the Playboy centerfold and now this! What's next?!

-Mr. Bogdan

Spoon of life said...

It's veeery cold here today...and I wish I could just do what you're doing right now;)

Maria

Anonymous said...

You are good at those spicy vixen poses, Ms. Daisy... who's driving Skeezix crazy with urjes... ;-)

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Those are great sunbathing photos!!!

Leona said...

What a cute little tummy you have Daisy! Sun basking is the best!

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Hey Daisy, You Are Now A Limp Noodle! Hahahaha. We love these pictures! And thank your mom for her help with the ERF project and forums! Sending Kitty Love and Purrs.

Mad Child loved her Sandpaper Kiss too!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

fab picture daisy, very very cute. xx

Unknown said...

you look relaxed!!
tickle....tickle!!


( `·.¸♥
`·.¸ )
(.·´ ♥
`°. ♥
.*
(``·.¸(``·.¸ ¸.·`´)¸.·`´)
«´¨·.¸¸.♥ Lunita =^.^= ♥.¸¸.·´¨`»
(¸.·`´(¸.·`´ ``·.¸)``·.¸)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

What a wunnerfull tummy yoo haf got Daisy. Don't tell Grr and Rosie, but yoo wuz giving us urjes too.

MaoMao said...

You're so bee-yootiful layin' there in the sun, Daisy! And I like to nap showin' my tummy, too.

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Wonderful tummy Tuesday.

Momm loves your stroller. Do you ever get skairt and freak out in it?

Patches

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

That last photo is definitely gonna have Skeezie's knickers in a bunch! So provocative ...
DMM

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Besides the photoshopping on the last photo, the placement of the shadow makes it just a tad less risque. You are a very pretty girl.

As you know, I'm now one of the Chippendudes. My Valentine girlfriend DaisyMae Maus says that she is saving up dollar bills now. I suggested that she might want to organize a girls' night out for the Pink Ladies to visit the ChippenDudes.

~Jake

Spoiler said...

Such a beauty!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Ooo - we had some sunshine yesterday and it was furry nice to stretch out like you are doing!

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Yoo sure get a lot of sunshine at yer place! The sun makes catgrass grow...it probublie makes yer fur grow back too!

Lux said...

I hope Skeezix is going to be okay - and they call *me X-rated! Very pretty, Daisy!

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

So did you get a nice sun tan?

caspersmom said...

Gosh Daisy, you sure do look comfortable laying in the sun. We get to lay in the sun too in the afternoon in the living room. Sure feels nice and warm huh?

It looks like your Mom has been keeping a pictoral record on the lake being built. That's neat. Pretty soon you will visit it in your stroller and it will be full.

Casper

Skeezix the Cat said...

Just gitting anuther look at the tummy fotos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails