Friday, March 9, 2007

Fashion Show Friday

Here I am modeling my newest outfit. It is a pink tennis sweater! And I got it from my Grandma. It looks good with my new quilt too. I think I will need to learn to play tennis so I can wear my new sweater all the time. Like most things, once you are done using them, they can become toys. The tennis sweater is no exception. Sorry Grandma. Do not worry, I did not hurt my new sweater. It is SAFE! (but only because my Mommie took it away from me).
Pixie and I also want to wish Icon Baxter Bentley a very happy birthday!

Share/Bookmark

39 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Hi Daiay,

Mommy told me to tell you she thinks your a cutie pie.That's a very pretty
sweater.Mommy also says you remind her of Buffy.

The M's said...

pretty sweater, also pretty quilt.

Unknown said...

Oh, we love playing with out outfits. We don't have that many, but it is definately a blast to rassle with the outfit!

LZ said...

See, that's what I would do with clothes. I don't think I would like them much but they look like great toys!

Kaze

Tara said...

You look so sweet on your pink quilt with your pink sweater! I too like to play with my clothes after wearing them.
Tara

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Your sweater is very pretty Daisy and so is your quilt. You look lovely with both of them. :)

Forty Paws said...

Cool Daisy!! Do you have a tennis skirt to match? How about the racket? Mebbe you and Skeezix kin lern to play tennis togeffer.

Luf, Us

Christine and FAZ said...

Daisy, my humum plays tennis alot but she never looks this good in her tennis sweater. If I had known about the really cool clothes maybe I would consider playing tennis too, after all we do live in Wimbledon so there's plenty of opportunities to play. Have a lovely Daisylicious weekend. FAZ

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hi Daisy, furry nice sweter. Yoor Gramma must be a nice lady. I thot dat if yoo were a doktor yoo hadda play golf, but tennis wood be good too.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

No question about it, pink is YOUR color. You look very lovely in your pink sweater and on your lovely quilt.

Abby

Around Your Wrist said...

as always, daisy, you are the picture of feminine felinity!

miss pixie, you look comfy on your blanket! i hope you're having good days, and that daisy is being nice to you.

love
--suz

The Crew said...

I can't believe how fabulous you look in your sweater. I wonder if my Mom would let me have one? Pink, of course!

Your friend
Misty E

Spoon of life said...

You look sooo fantastic in your new sweater...

Lots of prrrrs to you:)

Maria

Skeezix the Cat said...

Yer tennis swetter looks vary vary kyoot on yoo! Maybe we cood take tennis lessins together!

Kimo and Sabi said...

You in yer tennis sweater would look nice paired with Skeez in his argile sweater!

Anonymous said...

Oow Daisy, you look so incredibly adorable in the pink tennis sweater!! :)

And if mommie gives you a tennis ball, or better a ping pong Ball you can wear you sweater all day.

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Skeezix should get a matching tennis sweater and you play pairs tennis! That would be alot of fun for a date.

Lux said...

That tennis sweater is so ... you! Lovely!

Anonymous said...

Can you fashionable cats with clothes recommend where to get things like that lovely tennis sweater for a cat? Tes chic!

Daisy said...

Fluffy, I love a bargain, so I have gotten some cute clothes from Wal-Mart and Target! I have also found some cute things on E-bay.

Leona said...

Great sweater Daisy! Ma is amazed you tolerate the clothing. We hate when Ma tries to torture us with Halloween costumes :) She only made that mistake once.

PS- We love that you come often to Kitty Kam! Hope that you are able to get a good show!

Artsy Catsy said...

Daisy, you are the picture of pink perfection in that fabulous sweater! Let me know if you want to play tennis - I adore chasing tennis balls!

Lucy

Mo and The Purries said...

Daisy, I've said it before, I'll say it again: PINK really IS your color!
Your grandma did a great job with the tennis sweater!
And you look so darn cute in it!
Cheers,
Not The Mama
(and Daphne & Chloe, too!)

Max said...

I don't think you have to learn tennis. My People wear jogging shoes and they barely move.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We agree, yoo do look furry kyoot in yer pink sweater, on yer pink kwilt.

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

OH DAISY I HAVE THAT TEINS SWEETERE TOOO !!!!!!

you got great tast

Lilly Lu

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i am laffin an laffin at max'z comment!
luv--yer grate frend--o'jete

Tiger Lily said...

You look so good in that sweater! Mom hasn't tried to put one on me yet but I don't think I'll cooperate with her if she ever does.

Like O'jeter harris said I'm laffin an laffin at Max's comment.

MaoMao said...

Daisy, you look adorable in your sweater. You're a cutiepie!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Your sweater is furry pretty, Daisy ... I don't like to wear 'em myself, but I do like to rabbit-kick them after I manage to wiggle them off.
DMM

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Dat's a pretty sweater. Yoo got da look - yoo got da look - woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy *waves*
I read this this morning... but, I was not awake enough to type :-P and then I went to see my mommie and daddie. (what a blast)

You look soooo adorrrrable in the pink tennis sweater and I think table tennis would be a great sport for you.
I love the pink quilt. you are so lucky to have it.

Pixie is absolutely beautiful today.
(((hugs))) to both of you

The Meezers or Billy said...

Daisy, that sweater is furry furry beautiful on you!

Unknown said...

Have yoo seen the wite rat?

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

Oooooo, Daisy that is a pretty sweater! I don't like clothes so much, but it looks really good on you!
~Persephone

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Thanks for the wonderful birthday card!!

a fluffy feline friend said...

You are such a style queen Miss Daisy!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

You know what, Daisy? Girl people who play tennis can make a lot of money by posing in pretty tennis clothes. And it doesn't seem to matter if they can't play tennis very well. I think you should look into this: you could make a fortune!

Sneakers said...

You look so sweet on your pink quilt with your pink sweater! I too like to play with my clothes after wearing them.
Vans

Related Posts with Thumbnails