- I have put the bitey on my Mommie and my Daddie. More than once.
- I have sometimes chased Pixie all around when she does not want to be chased. I have also done this many more times than once. Maybe a thousand times!
- I have kicked all the mail off the counter. Then, I have jumped around in it and made a big mess. Sometimes I will also lick all the adhesive off the envelopes.
- One time, I ran my paws over a formal dress my Mommie has and made little snags all over it. My Mommie said it was “ruined!”
- I have HISSED before. But I have done this fewer times than I can count on my toes. And only when I am scared.
- Once I was running too fast and accidentally knocked over a big stereo speaker. It got a little bit broken. But it got fixed.
- I have played too rough with lizards and made their tails fall off. I will admit, there was one lizard that did not recover after I played with him. He stopped breathing. And he was not hypnotized. Sorry, lizard.
- I like to jump onto my Mommie's back or shoulder without warning. Sometimes, my balance is not so good, and maybe I leave some little scratches on her. And maybe just a little blood comes out of the scratches... Sorry, Mommie.
- Sometimes, when I think no one is looking, I will lick ice cream right from the bowl. Also, when no one is looking, I will stick my face into water glasses and drink. Or, I just stick my foot into the glass and swish it around a little.
- After a stroller ride, I usually whine to go out riding again, for about 30 minutes. And I do not use my indoor voice.
- I got stones in my bladder and I had to have surgery to get them out. But I do not think that one is my fault. Right?
- One time I jumped onto the kitchen counter, and my foot accidentally landed in a cake. My footprint looked funny in there. But it was still wrong.
- I chewed on the earpieces of my Mommie's glasses and made teethmarks in them. That was a very bad mistake. Now those glasses are just for wearing at home.
I have been trying my hardest to be a good cat. Now that I am three, I think I am not making as many mistakes.
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants