Sunday, March 4, 2007

The Pink Ladies

I just wanted to make sure every cat knows that any girl cat is welcome to join the Pink Ladies club. There is no special invitation or initiation. So, if you want to join, just send me an e-mail (click on my e-mail link). Then, I will add you to the club list, and you will get our occasional group e-mails which describe the Pink Ladies' missions.

And, if you are a boy cat and you want to join, we could include you too, as a Pink Lady supporter.

Share/Bookmark

7 Notes for Daisy:

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

I am a Pink Lady Supporter!!! (Maybe I could wear a pink pin on my collar that says I support the Pink Ladies)

Anonymous said...

if you take really big girls, I'd love to join. I don't think I could fit into those outfits though ::sigh::
Grr

Tara said...

Nice idea, Pink Lady Supporter! That is really cool!
Tara

Rosie & Cheeto said...

OF NOTE- I (Rosie) am a super proud member of the Pink Ladies. It is the culest club arownd and evary female shuld join. Thare is an initiashun (although Daisy says thare isn't)...yoo have to take a vow to be the nicest, culest, sweetest gurl cat evur!!!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I'd be honoured to be a Pink Lady Supporter! :) That's a terrific idea. :)

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Oh how Merlin wants to be a Pink Lady, be we think the Boy Bad Kitty Cats should just be support for your marvelous group! These Bad Kitty Female Smelly Girls...

oops I got in trouble...

Ok I will be nice... Maggie and Biscuit and Riot and Jezebel want to be a Pink Lady! Sign them up! We think you have our emails...

Zed Monster - Purrs

Jake and Bathsheba said...

At 15 and a half, I think I'm the oldest Pink Lady. I can attest that the Pink Ladies welcome all.

~Bathsheba

Related Posts with Thumbnails