Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Bitey

I changed my text colors today to ORANGE to support the ASPCA "Go Orange for Animals" day today.

Even though I try to be a nice cat, sometimes I can't help myself. Here I am getting a chin scritch from my Mommie.
Then, when she tried to take her hand away, I had to give her the bitey! Just to show that I decide when scritches are over.
I grabbed on tight and sank my teeth right in. I lost control!
But afterwards I am always sorry. Sorry Mommie... did I hurt you?

Share/Bookmark

57 Notes for Daisy:

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
i'm verree surprized wid yer behavior. i hope u hav been a much better girl since dat incident.
sincerelee,
jh

Kismet said...

I DO THAT TOO DAISY! Because sometimes my Person's hands turn very vishus, and you have to give them the bitey and the rabbit kicks. It is hard, but it must be done!

Parker said...

Wow Daisy, I try not to do that cause it really decreases my treat intake. But I'm like you, sometimes I can't help myself! You do look very sorry (and pretty) in the last photo - I hope your Mommie forgave you!

Unknown said...

Daisy, we know that the soft bitey is just a way to show your Mommy that you love her.

Pee Ess: That last photo really shows off your nose. We LOVE your dainty sweetheart nose, Daisy! TOOOOO cute!

Christine and FAZ said...

Daisy, you are a cheeky girl. I sometimes think biting is just another way of showing love and affection but the humans don't seem to understand this do they? FAZ

Anonymous said...

All you kitties, NO BITING!
Mommies and Daddies, if your kitty gets carried away and gives you a real bite, see your doctor for antibiotics, because cat bites can be very dangerous and lead to deadly infections. Even if the kitty doesn't mean it.

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

AWWWW! Who could stay mad at a face like this?!

Oscar gives me the bitey, softly and he doesn't remove his teeth, nor does he break skin. This happens when he's sitting on my lap and I stop petting him. He holds on until my hand starts moving again! It's to let me know who's the boss!
Kim

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

I love licking my Momma's hands and fingers, sometimes( like this morning Abby!) I get carried away and I put the bitey on her pinkee finger. It fits just so purrfect in my mouth.

When I first came to live with Momma I had a problem with putting the bitey on all the time. Momma worked with me and eventually I trusted and fell in love with her. I was afraid then, so I tried to bite. I still put the bitey on Daddy.

Abby

Putting the bitey on for Abby just means she grabs you with her mouth. She doesn't apply any pressure.

Abby's Mom

Monty Q. Kat said...

Wow! Daisy, I didn't know you had such a wild side to you! I'm sure Skeezix won't mind though.

I do the same with SheBean sometimes but it's usually after I've licked the catnip bag.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Oh Daisy! You should really try not to give your mom the bitey. I used to give my mom and dad the occasional tiny bite (never breaking the skin) but I don't any more, since they don't like it.

It is good that you are sorry after you've bitten your mom. You look very cute and apologetic in that last photo.

Anonymous said...

We never did the bitie thing when we were kitties... I do not know why really... maybe we were just... stooopid. we never knew about biting.
Hey, I bet it was just play biting, right?

Wowie. the last picture is very cute!

~Princess

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

My, what big eyes you have in that last picture! You look very pretty with the sunlight streaming in, making your eyes look green. You look very sweet. You don't look like someone who would bite the Mommy. We think those other pictures must have been photshopped.

The Furry Kids said...

How can your Mom stay mad at such a cute face? It's ok, Daisy, we all get carried away. As long as they're gentle biteys then I don't think it's a problem.
Love,
Tazo

Ann M & the Kitties said...

We just love that cute little face!

Mr. Hendrix said...

It is OK Daisy. A lot of us kitties get carried away like that. I sometimes put the bitey on mommy just like that, then I lick and lick her hand and she forgives me!
I'm sure your mommy forgives you!

The Cats Stephens said...

When will mommies ever learn that it's up to us to decide when pets are finished?

I wake my mommie up every night to pet me and I make scratchy biscuits when she tries to fall back asleep.

-Emily

Around Your Wrist said...

Wow, Daisy! You're a wild girl. and you look so apologetic in that last picture.

mama's working on a new blog for kitties 16 years old--or soon to be. while i know this doesn't fit you, will you help to get the word out?

http://sweetsixteensforkitties.blogspot.com/

love
--suz

Forty Paws said...

Oh Daisy,

Such a cute photo at the end of all that aggression! We can tell how very sorry you are. Reno bites. Kinda hard. That's one reason he wasn't put up for adoption. He still hasn't learned after 4 years that he doesn't need to bite Maw & Paw. They aren't the crazy cat lady!!!

Luf, Us

Carolina Cats said...

Miss Daisy! I put the bitey on mom last nite too!! She was loving on me and then she stopped so I turned arownd and bited her arm. She sed it hert becos I happend to munch rite ware she has a brooze from getting a shot last week. If she hadn't stopped petting me I woodn't haf had to bite her, rite?

Buddy

LZ said...

Nope, she's not mad. You've got the "cute face" down pat. The innocent loving face that no mommie can resist. The bitey is just a normal thing!

Kaze

Tara said...

Looks like a little love bitey too me. I do that sometimes too, especially if Dad is being a little too rough.

The cute face afterwards always helps!
Tara

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy, remember you're just a 3 year old girl, and you're going to make mistakes. I'm sure your mama loves you just the same, especially when you look at her with the face you show in the last photo.

Anonymous said...

NEVER apolozize for being a bitey!

Emma's Kat said...

Daisy! You are just so cute, I could just eat you up! Not literally of course, hehee. Emma likes to put the bitey on me sometimes too. Like this morning, I saw the look in her eye as I started toward her and as soon as I got with in reach, she grabbed my leg, much like you did in the above pic and put a small bitey on my leg, lol! Stinkers!

Artsy Catsy said...

Daisy, you are so cute I would let you put the bitey on me anytime! But you have to be careful. A neighbor cat put the bitey on my mom's daughter Tiffany, and she almost lost her hand! She had a 106 degree fever, was in the hospital almost 2 weeks and had to have surgery because she got cellulitis, and it was terrible! So always try to stick with the soft biteys!!

Lucy

Skeezix the Cat said...

Maybe yoo cood git SoftPaws (TM) for yer teeths. That way yoo cood put the bitey on yer ladey withowt herting her.

And I'm not scairt (too much). I'm used to having the bitey put on me win my big bruther Mao makes me play the "Kaze game" and I'm Kaze and he klimes on my bak and bites my nek. I'd let yoo do that to me if yoo wunted to, and I think I'd like it more than win Mao does it.

The Crew said...

Sometimes I put the bitey on Mom, but she knows I'm just playing and I don't put my teeth down real hard!

Your friend
Misty E

Anonymous said...

Daisy I do that too.I'm sure she'll forgive you when she sees your sweet face.

Kat 3 said...

I LOVE bitey games!!

The Meezers or Billy said...

awww Daisy, no one could be mad at someone as cute as you

DK & The Fluffies said...

Let's hope your DKM* doesn't change the name of your blog. BTW - uber cute picture of your curly whiskers today!

*Daisy Kitty Mom

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I do that to my Meowm too!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...

O, Daisy, i puts tha bitey on mine mommie 'n daddie sometimes. 'n then sometimes i's get carried away 'n reely bitey.

but thems always furgives me when they sees mine earnest little face. how could them not furgive u's, look at ur's sweet face. hee hee.
Purrs,
KC

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Daisy! You rock! You show those human's who is boss! MOL

p.s I know you are the sweetest cat really and just lost control a little xx

The Lazy Iguana said...

Fred the fat orange cat is never sorry when he clamps down on humans. He does not care if you bleed either. In fact, I think he likes it.

And yet I put up with him. Go figure.

Mo and The Purries said...

Daphne wants to know: were Temptations involved?
Chloe gets like this when Not The Mama tries to put away the Temptations...

Luna und Luzie said...

Daisy sometimes I´ll bite my mom a little bit, but ony sometimes ! On the last photo you looks a litlle cheeky :-)

Millie said...

Daisy, you are so adorable I bet your Mom forgives you. But you probably should try to avoid biting her if you can.

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Oh We Love The Bitey... but do not hurt too much your mommy, because she is really very nice. You do look sorry and so cute. Purrs

Katnippia said...

Hi Daisy!
I do that to our meowmize as well. I do it when she moves her hand before I'm cleaning it. She says I have lil razor blades. I'm not sure what that means, but she doesn't stay mad furz to long. I hopes youz didn't get into a lot of trouble, but with yourz cute face I don't see how youz could..Shamy

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I call that a love nip! I always lick Momma after I nip on her.

My soft paws are clear, cuz that is all the vet had. Momma is going to order me some purple ones, but I don't know if they will show up with my fuzzy feets. I was not a happy cat, I can tell you that much!!!

Precious

Spoon of life said...

Hehehe me and Benny play in the same way...tooo cute!!!

M.

momsbusy said...

we only does the bitey when mommees or daddees aggravates us to death! then it is only a "i is gots your hand" bitey - no broken skin.

yuki & kimiko

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

YOU put the bitey on your momma?!? Oh, no ...
DMM

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Zippy is da only one dat can do dat to mom and get away wif it. Dats only cuz she duzent haf claws and mom sez dats her only way of showing she's had enuff rubbing. It's not hard she just closes her mouf on mom's hand. We are not allowed to bitey on mom but dad will let me play bitey once in a while but not hard. Yoo look furry sorry in da bottom piksher, I bet yoor mom forgaved yoo rite away.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

I don't know if the SoftPaws(tm) would stay on your teeth...? But if they do, please let me know so that I can order some for Chloe so she stops eating all of my chicken flavored stinky goodness.

The pictures are quite adorable, as usual, Daisy!!

purrs,
Icon

Kimo and Sabi said...

Wowy! That is gangsta behavior! You're a vishus Pink Lady! Grrrr ;)

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Don't worry, Daisy! We both do that, too! As long as you don't too it too hard or too often, the beans forgive you. You look like such a beautiful sassy cat in that last photo!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Irish Church Lady :) said...

Oh Daisy! Why do you bite your Mommie like that and then apologize after? Do you think you can be a better kitty from now on?

Phoebe said...

I think you were just playing with her. Just remember to not bite hard. People have got to have a sense of humor.

MaoMao said...

All of us Ballicai nibble on our mommy and daddy too, sometimes. We try not to do it too hard, but there are times we get all excited and stuff. Don't feel bad, Daisy. I know your momma understands how kitties get excited and stuff.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Karen Jo said...

Oh, Daisy, you look very remorseful in your last picture. I'm sure your Mom understands that you just got carried away. There's really no harm done, as long as you didn't break the skin.

Rosie & Cheeto said...

WE DO THAT TOO!! Yer doing evarything yoo shuld to assure yoo get the maximum chin scratching yoo desurve, Daisy.

Plus, yoo culd rob Nordstrums and take all of thare cat owtfits and get off with just a warning with that adoruble wide-eye luk!!

Maybe yoo shuld try it!?!?!

=^..^= said...

I'm shure your Mom and Dad furgave you rite away, didn't they? That's what Mommies and Daddies do. They furgive and lurrve no matter what we do. Of cos it helps to haf a super cute face too!

~Bombay

Victor Tabbycat said...

Oh, I do that, too. Mom says it's love bites. Then she calls me a vishus beest! An rubs me all ofur. I like yur last pictor - furry hypnotizin.

caspersmom said...

Sure hope you didn't hurt your Mom to much Daisy. I don't put the bitey on Mom anymore but Patches and Cleo do though. Mom tries not to get bit cause she has such thin skin. Mom and I really like the last picture. Great Pose Daisy.

Casper

Tanj,Uschi&Vladi said...

That looks like fun!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails