Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Wacky Wednesday: I am a GIANT!

I never realized I was so big until I saw my shadow. I must be at least three feet tall!

Share/Bookmark

42 Notes for Daisy:

Unknown said...

Daisy!!!! You are even bigger than you were sitting next to that Moster tuck by the pond!!! Will that shadow hurt you? Be on your toes!

Anonymous said...

Daisy... you are huge! What is in that new food you are eating anyway?

~Prinnie

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow Daisy, you are very tall! You must have had a growth spurt recently, even though you are no longer a kitten.

Emma's Kat said...

Wow, yes I'd say at least 3 feet tall! You are big cat, hear you roar! ;)

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Ooooh. If you weren't our friend you'd be scary. You're such a giant, we bet you could catch one of those big lizards in your back yard.

LZ said...

Hi Daisy!! I have a similar picture today. It must be our catitude that makes us so big.

Latte

Anonymous said...

"Wow" daisy I'm going to have to call you my gaint friend Daisy.

Tara said...

You are hugh Daisy! What have you been eating?
Tara

The M's said...

Wow, a growth spurt indeed. You sure look warm and cozy in the sun.

Marc said...

What a great photo! I'm surprised you got her to sit still long enough to take the picture!

Forty Paws said...

Wowee!!! Now you're almost as big as George in the lake!

Luf, Us

sammawow said...

You look so cozy there in the sunshine but goodness what a huge shadow!

Purrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Christine and FAZ said...

Daisy, you're as big as your heart - and I am sure that is ENORMOUS. Faz

momsbusy said...

we hopes skeezix doesnt' think he in not enuff big man cat fer yu.

yuki & kimiko

The Meezers or Billy said...

i fink you're about 17 feet tall! wow!

=^..^= said...

Not to mention ears that are 2 1/2 feet tall too!

~Bombay

Skeezix the Cat said...

Whut a coinsidinse! I'm tall, too!

WendyH said...

What vitamins do you take?

Skittles, The Cat
http://kaboodlecats.blogspot.com

Forty Paws said...

Hi Daisy,

Nope. We haf had "da talk" wif Maw. Efen if da Evil Intruders get snipped, dey kint be part of us. We ist too many now. No MORE!!!!

Luf, Us

Pee Ess. Maw ist furry sad cuz she jist saw a squished orinch poodin on da big road by owr howse. Poodins shouldn't be let owt.

DK & The Fluffies said...

You are Gi-normous!

Victor Tabbycat said...

Wow, Daisy! Is you on steroids? Oh, wate, don't confess if you are.

Bonnie an I don't haf to worry too much bout the cold; the howse still had 63 degree fings when Mom left. Bonnie was in the boy's bed where it's warm an I'll burrow under the purr padd. I's sure the power will be back soon cuz we's in the sub-birds, not country.
Of course, if it gets REELLY cold, I mite try to snuggle Bonnie. We'll get warm by snugglin or chasin round the howse then!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

wow Daisy, yoo must be eleventeen squillion feets tall! I wood want yoo on my side if'n dat snot-dog frum down da street comes around here again. Mom sez she feels sorry fur him cuz he wuz frends wif Teddy but duzent amember he's not here anymore and den he gets konfuzed and can't find hiz howse, dat he'z gettin senile in hiz old age. Hiz beans shood amember to close da gate! Maybe dey iz getting senile too?

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

MY GOODNESS! You are the biggest cat I ever was friends with! Will you come over, the bad cat keeps jumping my fence and beating me up! I bet he'd be afraid of you!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Wow Daisy! I would have never guessed you were that tall from all your other pictures....but your shadow tells the tale...or should I say tail?

Milton said...

Smokes Daisy!!
You must be bigger than those realllly huge bunny I saw on the net a few days ago!
---Beezer

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Hey you look like a giant!!!

Leona said...

Big, scary shadow! Pounce it! POUNCE IT!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Wow wow wow, you have a ginormous shadow!!
It is giant! I wonder if my shadow is that big too...?

purrs,
Icon

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Daisy yoo are ginormous. Yoo could be a guardcat.

Kitikata-san said...

Oh Daisy, you and your shadow are very cute! Sometimes, when I click on your photo, you too get to bee BIG like your shadow!

zevo hussein calamari said...

You are so photogenic! You would look lovely on the cover of Vogue.

ciao ciao
zevo

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

How can you be so huge-a-mongous if you're only six pounds? Perplexing ...
DMM

Kimo and Sabi said...

Wowy! And look at yer frooty ears!

Parker said...

How do you keep doing that? What's your secret? I'd love to biggify myself and mess with my family - tell me! Please?!?

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

wowie kazowie daisy,
yer verree, verree tall.
luv--jh

Unknown said...

You are Massively Ginormously Humongous!

I envy thee, Daisy.

Monica said...

No wonder your mom was scared of you when you bited her. You're teeth must be very big too.

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Wow! Very nice photo! And look at the massice ears!

caspersmom said...

Gosh that shadow looks three times your size Daisy. No wonder it scared you. Be careful when that is around.

Casper

Catzee said...

Ooo, that makes ya look purrty scary, Daisy!

Kat 3 said...

WOW! Did Pixie get scared?!

Anonymous said...

World of Warcraft a fascinating role, a professional wow gold reassuring trading platform. Mmoinn.com have cheap wow gold and the players need Wow power leveling , the heart it! As soon as possible not to buy?

Related Posts with Thumbnails