Friday, April 13, 2007

Fashion Show Friday: Baseball has cute clothes!

My good friend Lilly Lu sent me this very cute baseball outfit! So, I decided to go to a Boston Red Sox game. First I had just a tiny sip of beer. Do not worry though, it was a Lite beer. Imagine my surprise when I saw that I would be throwing out the ceremonial first pitch!
I am still learning baseball. Is this where I am supposed to stand during the game? It seems as though I have a very important position. And look at all my fans! (click to biggify this one!)
Thank you Lilly Lu! I never realized baseball was so fun!

ps: Can I be a Yankees fan AND a Red Sox fan too?
Share/Bookmark

36 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow Daisy, you threw out the first pitch! I'm very impressed! You look very cute in your baseball outfit. :) I hope you had fun at the game. :)

Unknown said...

Daisy, that last question is going to send Jeter into a tizzy! You look very cute at your baseball game! Baseball is so much fun isn't it?

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

good work daisy hopely you did better then Dice k did on wed sigh and thusday was rained out dubble sigh and look at you name on the scoor bord you look so kwote in you base ball usfrome


Lilly Lu - fans for helping to support my boys

Parker said...

Wow Daisy, you made yourself big again! I am so impressed! If I could make myself big I'd be able to walk to O Hi O in just a few steps and see Mommy! Your outfit is way cute!!!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

well daisy ...
i'm speechless.
play ball.
jh

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

I AM SOOOO IMPRESSED! WOW! You are one well rounded, busy, fun, adventurous cat! AND you look cute in your outfit. Mommy loves the score board.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Fun fun fun!! That looks like a good time! I never realized that baseball players are so tiny!

Boo said...

Thanx for the comment on my blog. Daisy your a cornish rex, you would sure get on well with my friend dolly who lives with us as she is a cornish rex!

wow! i'll post som photos up of dolly on my blog.

________________
*purrs*

Jinx

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Daisy, what fun! But beer!?! Din't dey haf any catnip fur yoo, kinda poor planning on der part. Yoo do look good tho.

Forty Paws said...

Cool Daisy!!! Did you belch after your beer? That's required we're told.

Luf, Us

LZ said...

Yeah!! Go BoSox!! Did you like Fenway? Did you meet the Green Monster??

Latte

Anonymous said...

Wow, Daisy!!!! You got to go to a game and everything!
You look wonderful in that shert and the pinkish hat!!

What a fun day with you and the baseball guys :-)

~Princess

sammawow said...

Oh, we do love that baseball uniform on you, Daisy. Pink is definitely your color! And we like those Red Sox too. Our Lady used to live on the Cape.

Purrrs, China Cat & Willow

Sasha said...

Daisy, I see you are a brave cat after all (as well as pretty)

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Oh Daisy, I want a cool baseball uniform like you! You look so so cute and you do have quite the following fan wise.

Christine and FAZ said...

Daisy, this is truly amazing. Firstly because I have never seen baseball before. Secondly because you look so smart in your special pink uniform. Thirdly, because I didn't realise you were so big compared to humans.

This is very exciting. FAZ

Kimo and Sabi said...

Hmmm...we can tell yer in a gurl gang...drinkin' beer and wearin' yer ball cap gansta style!

Furry cute!

=^..^= said...

Oh, Daisy! You look so purrty in your pink baseball outfit and pink baseball cap worn backwards. And to fink you got to be on that big TV... Wow!

~Bombay

Boy said...

WoW Daisy! GO Daisy GO! I'm sure you can pway baseball vewy well!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Hey you look so cool!

jenny said...

I just came across your blog and I love it!!

The Crew said...

Gosh Daisy, we had no idea in addition to being a doctor, you're also a professional athlete! When do you find enough time between your outings in your stroller, your daily postings and your romance with Skeez?

Anyway, it's nice they had a uniform in your size, and in PINK, too! We'll clap when we see you on the TV.

Your friend
Misty E

Tara said...

Go you Pink Lady!
Tara

Wendy Hoke said...

How did you spend the seventh inning stretch!

Skittles, The Cat
http://kaboodlescats.blogspot.com

Spoon of life said...

Look at you Daisy...I might just start following baseball now that you're in it;)

Maria

The M's said...

Very cute Daisy. Missy has joined the Fashion Show, she wants you to tell her what you think about her new sweater.

Unknown said...

Very cute outfit Daisy! You must be very famous since you have so many fans!!

Fat Eric said...

Ooh, that looks exciting. We don't play baseball in the UK but my mum and dad went to that very Fenway Park souvenir store last summer when they were in Boston!

Karen said...

Wow isnt fenway great :) I love the pink outfit. I need to get a human hat like that. And well being a Red sox and a Yankees fan at the same time can be done although tough. There is a tad bit of a rivalry. Just a atd. And the Yankees are coming to boston next weekend, Go SOX!!

Anonymous said...

Haha :) You always make smile and say 'WOW'!! And I knew you have lots of fans, but so many..., again WOW!

MaoMao said...

My momma's laughin' and laughin' -- she's sayin' your pictures in your baseball outfit are so cute, and I'm purrin', agreeing with her! Looks like a real fun game, Daisy!

Purrs and kittyhugs from MaoMao!

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

daisy Out side feway park were youour is called Yakie way it a very fun party before the sox game in feday park we have a great green wall called the green moster thats were the jumbo tron is. If you hit over the green moster you can hit a ball to the mass pike

I love your outfit

thank for showing your suppport

lilly lu

Lux said...

You sure lead an exciting life, Daisy!

Ernesto said...

Daisy, thanks for your comment on my blog, and hope you enjoyed your time at the ball park. I'm sort of a Yankee fan, being from that neck of the woods..I'm sure you CAN be fans of both Red Socks and Yankees (somehow)...

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Daisy:
I had no idea that the baseball men were so tiny! You look like you're the size of Godzilla next to them and you only weigh six pounds. I'll bet that I'd tower over 'em even more 'cuz I weigh twice as much as you do!

It's amazing that men so small make so much money!
DMM

Zenith & the Fancidots Gang said...

Hi Daisy,
Yu look furry Kyoot in yur baseball uniform!
I fink when Skeezix sees yu in yur PINK an White uniform wif da cool bakwerds hat he mite faint!
Yu haf a furry xitin life!

PS - I voted fur you

luf-
yur littel pal,
Zenith

Related Posts with Thumbnails