Friday, April 20, 2007

Fashion Show Friday: Hello Kitty!

Here is one of my newest outfits: a t-shirt with the famous Hello Kitty on it! And look at the pretty rouching on the sides, along with a fancy satin bow. My shirt is pretty. See the front? It has a very fashionable notched collar.
Oh! Hello Kitty! What are you doing on my chest?
I tried to show Pixie my very cute new shirt. But she did not care. And she got mad at me. Maybe she was jealous of my shirt.
I am still purring and purring for my sister in fashion, Lilly Lu. Please stay strong Lilly Lu!

Share/Bookmark

44 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That is a very cute shirt, Daisy. :) Purple loves lovely on you! :)

I am praying for Lilly Lu and sending healing purrs her way.

Parker said...

Daisy, that shirt was made for you! Hello Kitty!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
stacey an clinton frum mi favrit show "wut not to ware" would be verree happee wid yer choice fer today. dey would like da neckline (verree flatterin) an da rouchin (nice touch) ... an, uv course, dey would luv da color. it'z so u.
luv--yer frend--jh

=^..^= said...

Hmmm... I must say that like pink, purple is a very good color on you. It brings out the pinky colors of your ears!

~Bombay

The M's said...

You look darling in the little hello kitty shirt. We are purraying for Lilly Lu also.

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

I know that you love pink, but purple loves you! The little sating bow is tops! Like Jeter said, Stacy and Clinton would totally approve!

Christine and FAZ said...

Dear Daisy, thanks for stopping by to see how I was. I am feeling better I think (no more throwing up over night). I do look slightly thinner though. I think just getting good wishes from such an eminent Doctor as yourself probably helped enormously.

I love your new outfit by the way, that colour really suits you.

FAZ

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Hey Daisy! You look very pretty in the purple Hello Kitty shirt.
You blog is always funny and you make us laugh.
We hope you have a fabbie Friday

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

That is a very pretty shirt. I need to tell Mommy to get me pretty shirts.

Tiki

Forty Paws said...

You look gorgeous as always Daisy. Pixie looks like she is gonna smack you upside the head though.

Thank you for the use of your Lilly Lu picture. We posted it on our bloggie also. We are purring very hard for her.

Luf, Us

The Furry Kids said...

You look great in purple, Daisy. Picture #2 is our very favorite.

Love,
Titus, Tazo, & Earl Grey

Carolina Cats said...

Hello Kitty Daisy!! You look furry lovely in yore new shert. Lilly Lu is going to haf so much fun looking at efurrycat's blogs for the fashion shows wen she comes home.

Finny & Buddy

Around Your Wrist said...

i love your new shirt! hello kitty for such a fashionable kitty.

now as a fellow sweet sixteen to pixie, i need to ask you to be a little nicer to her. remember that she doesn't feel all that great. she'd be more playful and active if she could.

ok, lecture done. ;-) ben2 will play with you!

love
--suz

Kismet said...

You look HOT, Daisy! The purple is a great color for you. Sophie says she wants to be like you when she grows up.

Tara said...

What a great shirt, and you look so wonderful in it! I'm sure Pixie was jealous.
Tara

Monica said...

I like your shirt too. We always watch What Not To Wear on TV. Jeter Harris is right that STacy and Clinton would like that shirt. Stacy would say "Shut up!" (that's a good thing)

The Meezers or Billy said...

you should be a fashun model Daisy! you look cute in efurryfing

Anonymous said...

Very cute shirt.My mommy loves Hello Kitty and says you look adorable.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Jeter, I LOVE Stacey and Clinton, too!!! I wood LOVE to host a show like that!

Daisy, I cannot help but stare and stare at yer chest ware Hello Kitty is looking at me. I hope yoo don't mind.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Maybe you and skeezix should start a cat-TV show about fashion. I would tune-in every week for it!!!

The purple ribbons are a very nice touch. Hello Kitty!

The Crew said...

You look lovely in purple, dear. It's my signature color.

Is that the latest spring look?

Love,
Tipper

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Daisy - looking gorgeous as ever! xx I think your soster is jealous of your youthful good looks. Don't tell her I said that though!xx

Sasha said...

I love that lavender shirt Daisy you gorgeous one.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You look great in that shirt Daisy!!!!!!!!

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Daisy!! Did you know that Rocky Ann has a Hello Kitty bedroom?! I was just gobsmacked when I learned that. And now you have a beautiful Hello Kitty outfit. If I didn't hate clothes so much I might try one of those outfits too!

I think you should ask your mommie to make you a Hello Kitty room too. You'd look FAB in it.

ox,

pearl.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Jeter is right Daisy...you certainly do KNOW what TO wear. Very nice. I am sure Skeezix likes it a lot.

Abby

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

That purple brings out the gold in your eyes, Daisy! One of the best I've seen you wear.
We are also purring for Lilly Lu!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Still purring fur Lilly Lu! Omigosh, yoo look mahvalus! Dat is a grate shirt fur yoo. Yes! Yoo are sooo beyootiful...You've got it all, looks, fashun sense, a freekeshly smart brain (yoor a doctor and a professor after all) and yoor furry nice. We consider ourselves furry lucky to know yoo!

Rascal said...

Pink purrs for Lilly Lu.

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Daisy, I left you a reply on my blog but thought that you might not get back my way today. How about an alligurtle? LOL!

Anonymous said...

Purple looks good on you Daisy ;)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yoo look lovely in yer perple shert Daisy. The satin ribbuns are a furry nice touch.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

daisy, you are so cute in your new hello kitty shirt

zevo hussein calamari said...

You look FabUlous in that shirt darling!

We are sending good thoughts and poose prayers for your little pink friend Lilly Lu. Hope she is better soon,

xoxoxo
zevo

Ernesto said...

You look stunning in that shirt!

TheSlyCat said...

Very NICE!!! That shirt looks so cute on you!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Purdy new t-shirt! Hellooooo Kitty!

Karen Jo said...

You look very good in your new shirt, Daisy. Purple is definitely one of your colors. I'm still hoping and praying for Lilly Lu.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Ohhhhhh! I LOVE your "Hello Kitty" t-shirt, Daisy! It's my favorite color and it looks so good on you!
DMM

Boy said...

Wow! Your Hewwo Kitty shirt is too cool for words!
I almost would wike one too, except that I think it may be too girly for a genius Big Man Cat wike me.

Tiger Lily said...

You really make that t-shirt look good Daisy!

MaoMao said...

Daisy, you look adorable in your shirt! I'm sure Skeezix is just smilin' and smilin' lookin' at your picture.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Lux said...

Darling shirt, Daisy - darling kitty!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

boy daisy you look furry beautiful in that shirt. i think you are stunning!

smiles, auntie bee

Related Posts with Thumbnails