Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thursday Thirteen, Edition #17

I am dedicating this Thursday Thirteen to my good friend Lilly Lu who is very sick right now. Here are 13 wonderful things about Lilly Lu:
  1. She is a very good friend to me, and to every cat she knows.
  2. I love her dedication to the Boston Red Sox. I think she must be their #1 fan!
  3. She is a member of the Pink Ladies club, and contributes a lot to our missions.
  4. She has very good fashion sense. Lilly Lu looks good in everything she wears, and she is a good shopper, too.
  5. Pink is her favorite color!
  6. She is a loyal sister. When Mu shue was getting his radio-cat treatment, she took good care of his blog, and even turned it pink.
  7. She is sweet on Jeter Harris, and even threw him a fabulous birthday party on Catster. She wore a special dress to the party so she could climb trees with him.
  8. Lilly Lu is very beautiful! She has beautiful white furs and cute spots. She likes to do spotty Sunday posts.
  9. She says she is a plus sized model, but I think she has a very nice figure.
  10. Her Mama Laura is very very nice and teaches young beans.
  11. She loves Temptations!
  12. Lilly Lu is a very nice girl, and never ever says anything mean. Being kind to others is important.
  13. I love Lilly Lu and want her to get well very soon. You can get updates on how she is doing from her brother Mu shue's blog.


Share/Bookmark

32 Notes for Daisy:

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Daisy, that is so touching! What a wonderful thing your doing in making this Thursday's post to honor your friend.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

How sweet of you to write this for Lilly Lu. We are all purring hoping that the doctor can help Miss Lilly.

Abby

Anonymous said...

no wonder why u love her...adorable cat!

Around Your Wrist said...

daisy, that's a wonderful TT!

i turned my blog pink for Lilly Lu, too.

love
--suz

Christine and FAZ said...

Oh Daisy, I do hope she feels better soon. FAZ

p.s. thanks for your advice, I told everyone in my blog today what a good doctor you are.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very sweet Daisy. You are a good friend. Very nice of you to dedicate your T13 this week to Lilly Lu. I am keeping her in my prayers and sending healing purrs out to her.

=^..^= said...

That is a most wonderful way of honoring Lilly. Just like her, you are a furry furry sweet furiend too.

~Bombay

Villana said...

Oh Daisy you're so sweet, and a very good friend, too. We hope Lilly Lu feels better.

Besos from Villana

Unknown said...

We are very worried about Lilly Lu! We hope she can pull through this!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

mom says her heart can't take this. lilly Lu, Rocky Ann and Gizzy the geezer cat all in one morning. purrrrssss......(r eyez are leakin)

Forty Paws said...

That's so sweet of you to dedicate your TT to Lilly Lu. We are sending purrs and hedbutts to you and Lilly Lu.

Luf, Us

Forty Paws said...

Hi Daisy,

Please tell Pixie that G.T. is more carnivorous than vegetarian, hence no luf for bananers, or reely any udder fruit & veggies; except stuff made wid tomato sauces.....

Luf, Us

Mr. Hendrix said...

This is a great TT. A very nice idea. We are purrin and praying for her to get better quickly and fully. Mama Laura must feel awful after everything with Mu Shue.

Tara said...

Very nice TT. Just feel the purrs...
Tara

Anonymous said...

That's a very nice TT you made for her !

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Oh yeah yeah yeah, we love Lilly Lu! I'm going to their blog to wish her well.
Thanks, Daisy!!

Shilgiah the Cat said...

You are such a good friend Daisy. I don't know Lilly Lu but if I did I'm sure I'd love her too. I'm going to her blog and wish her well.

Anonymous said...

Get well soon Lilly Lu!

Karen Jo said...

You wrote a super nice TT for Lilly Lu. I have been thinking of her constantly since I read how very sick she is. I am sending her healing thoughts and prayers.

PS. I think Titus is a frootbat.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, your TT is wonderful.
Not The Mama changed our bloggie to PINK, too for Lilly Lu!

Us Pink Ladies gotta stick together!

We're praying & purring for her recovery!

love,
Daphne & Chloe

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dat's so sweet Daisy. Mom is leeky a lot lately cuz of all da sadness. We'z be purraying fur Lilly Lu, she just hasta get better.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Oh poor Lily Lu I hope she is better soon, your list is lovely and I am sure she will find it very touching.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I posted a message on the siamese internet cat club for some purrayers for Lilly....so have lots of meezers purraying up a storm for her!

The Furry Kids said...

What a wonderful TT, Daisy. We are so worried about LL. :(
Love,
Titus, Tazo, & Earl Grey

Bogdan, the editor said...

Daisy, you are a very good friend to Lilly Lu.

- The Morning Scratch investor

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Daisy, you're a great friend. I think Cooper (who looks an awful lot like Pixie!) is a bit jealous. He doesn't want friends so long as he has me, you see.


Happy TT!

Parker said...

That was lovely Daisy!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Daisy, you are such a good friend to dedicate your Thursday 13 to your friend Lilly Lu. We're sending golden healing purrs her way!
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Daisy ...
You are a sweetheart and so thoughtful to use Lilly Lu as the subject of this week's TT. Purrs to you and purrs to Miss Lilly, too.

BTW: Wonk is the brown crusty stuff that gathers in the inner corners of your eyes. Pumpkin gets it in large quantities and he hates having it removed.

DMM

Phoebe said...

I changed our blog to pink this morning for Lilly Lu. I hope she is better soon, because she is such a good friend to you and Jeter Harris and Tara.

Kalapattar said...

I am so sorry for Lilly Liu.

I have finally named my teddy bear!

Skittles, The Cat
http://kaboodlecats.blogspot.com

MaoMao said...

What a lovely TT post for Lilly Lu. You are a true-blue furr-iend, Daisy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails