Saturday, April 21, 2007

Photo Hunters #15: Steps

The Photo Hunters theme this week is steps, or as I like to call them, the Cat's Playground. I can do good stalking from the steps. It is very very fun to chase your toys down the steps. You have to be fast! Sometimes you can do a somersault from the steps.
I like to pull myself across the steps sideways. Steps are FUN!


Share/Bookmark

47 Notes for Daisy:

Lazy Daisy said...

Oh Daisy, what fun. You are so greaceful even while tumbling down the steps!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great steps Daisy! They look like lots of fun. :) As always, you are very cute. :)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic acrobatics Daisy! It looks like fun on the steps is the name of the game at your house.
I love the action shots!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Another fine display of feline elegance by Daisy!!! You do look like you are having fun!xx

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Daisy...you are in great shape for steps..wish I could do them as well as you do. Thanks for stopping by..Sandy

Parker said...

Daisy - you are the step-mistress!
Ha Ha Ha!
Purrs!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Steps are the greatest playground ever... racing up and down. Well, we used to... now we have to take them one at a time, but back in the day...

We hope you have a happy Saturday!!

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Those steps look like lots of fun. I have to improvise because we can't have stairs (the oldest boybean can't have them). You always seem to have such fun! Have a wonderful weekend!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i luv da stepz daisy. i like to claw at dem, miself. rollin down dem seemz like fun, too!
luv--yer grate frend, jh

Forty Paws said...

Daisy, you always have so much fun no matter what you're doing!!! Maw wishes we had steps so that we could wear ourselves out racing up and down them.....

Luf, Us

Around Your Wrist said...

daisy, you are a really good demonstrator of how to play on steps!

when i was younger and full of energy, i was so flexible that i could somersault comfortably from any where! ah, those were the days.

now i'm more likely to be happy that mama put a 'clapper' in the bedroom so i don't have to move when she turns off the lamp at bed time. each age has our turns, i suppose.

in any case, cuteness, keep being cute, fun, sweet, kind, beautiful, graceful, and SMART!

love
--suz

The M's said...

Cute photos, looks like you do have a lot of fun on them.
Missy pulls herself along the recliners like you do on the steps.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

u r so funny daisy

Tara said...

Oh, your steps are great! I have steps too, but I mainly like to run like a banshee up and down them!
Tara

Forty Paws said...

Wow Daisy! We're surprised that your shelter did the urethrostomy! That costs a gazillion green papers!! That was very kind of them to do that for Austin.

Luf, Us

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you know daisy i don't understand the love cats have for steps. me? i'd rather take the elevator. but cats always seem to have such fun on them... go figure.

smiles, auntie bee

Kimo and Sabi said...

We likes to do tha sideways steppin' too1

Artsy Catsy said...

Daisy, we just wanted to let you know that photos are now on our blog for the Pink Auction for Lilly Lu. The auction ends Monday at midnight.

Lucy & Rocky

Anonymous said...

Those are really nice steps Daisy, but they look like an even better playground. Nermal would like to join you :) Happy hunting!

Monica said...

I like your steps, Daisy. It looks like they are a great place to work on new circus acts.

a fluffy feline friend said...

Hi Miss Daisy. You are furry acrobatic. Jasmine and Peter say that I am a good acrobat too, I think they must mean 'acrocat' though because I'm not a bat!

I saw in your comment on my bloggie that you have The Jingle Cats CD. That's so cool. Where did you get it??

Karen Jo said...

You are having so much fun on your steps, Daisy. I am glad that you really enjoy them.

Anonymous said...

you look like you are having fun :) i wish we had steps for me to play on!

Bogdan, the editor said...

Daisy,

You should join your medical school's step team! Does it have one??

— Morning Scratch investor

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely my favorite thing is to pull myself across on the steps!

Andree said...

Daisy you are a hoot and a half! Those photos are so good. They showed off your beauty and your athletic prowess! I bet you keep your family on their toes.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Daisy a cute Kitty and great name we have a dog name daisy.
But our cat name is Ziggy.

Sure a lot of curves in your stair well the kitty is great addition to your photo.

My photo hunt picture is up.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Daisy a cute Kitty and great name we have a dog name daisy.
But our cat name is Ziggy.

Sure a lot of curves in your stair well the kitty is great addition to your photo.

My photo hunt picture is up.

Unknown said...

Looks like you're having fun on those steps! :-)

Unknown said...

Daisy, You have fabulous steps in your house! We do not have steps, but maybe one day...

Skeezix the Cat said...

I like to pull myself sideways and do summersalts, too.... but yer much better at summersalting... I gess that's becuz yer a purrfesshunul circus purrformer!

GEWELS said...

Wow, a lot of cats sure do leave you comments. I think I am one of only 4 humans. And, am definitely the only butterfly.
Great series of photos.

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

Daisy, you are having too much fun and are just so pretty.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hi Daisy, love yoor "step arobics" hehehe.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

We are glad that your gramma is coming to visit you. That will be funneroo.
You are right grammas are soo fun and all we have to do is be cute.

~Caesar

Just Ducky said...

Stairs are fun, but I don't have such fancy stairs as you do.

MaoMao said...

Wowie, those steps look like lots of fun! We don't have stairs at our house -- it's all one level. But if we did, I'm sure I'd be runnin' up and down 'em 'til I wore myself plumb out!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

I like your steps, Daisy. We live in a single story, so we don't have steps inside of the house. I'm sure that I'd love chasing my toys down the stairs, too.
DMM

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Daisy you really has the nicest steps we efur seen. AND you has such big eyes in da first picshure -- just like Beau Beau!
~Yur friend, Angie

Boy said...

Fun Daisy!
Wish I had steps here! I would wike to wearn how to do the step somersault too!

Anonymous said...

In Holland they say: "Wil je iets geks, neem een Rex." In Dutch the words "geks" en "Rex" rhymes.
English translation: "You want something crazy funny, take a Rex." Not rhyming, but every time I look at new photos of Daisy I think (and smile) about our Dutch saying!

She has the purest and 1000% Rex character I love!!

Greetz from Holland.
Marlene
PS - Ruis is not back home yet :(

Forty Paws said...

We're glad that the shelter took Austin in and helped him get better. We cracked up about your happy "ending" joke. Obi's faucet has a few drips after he's turned it off.
Yup, you're right about all those zeros on the end. Obi used to be the high dollar poodin until Dorf started seeing the dentist for teeth extractions!

We're very happy that Austin had his problem fixed and found a wonderful human to love him and take care of him.

Luf, Us

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Daisy, you look like you are having so much fun! We love our stairs too, and don't know how we'd cope with a single story house.

~J&B

When I was a small kitten, I learned to fly using the stairs as my launching pad.

~Jake

Karen Jo said...

Pixie, I am very glad that you liked your limerick. I made a boo-boo and the last line didn't rhyme, but I fixed it.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

You have the best steps, we mean playground, that we've seen!
So much fun :)

Anonymous said...

You sure do have fun with those steps!!

RayPod said...

Daisy, are secretly a yoga instructor?

Related Posts with Thumbnails