Friday, May 25, 2007

Fashion Show Friday: Accessories!

It is very very important to have the proper accessories. Here are my beautiful pink wrist bands that my Grandma got me. See, they have pink sequins on them! This means they sparkle! My wrist bands are the perfect accessory for going out on the town because they are very glamorous. But do not make a mistake and try to wear these wrist bands when you work out. Because you might get them dirty.
And here is Pixie in her new pearls. I think these large pearls are meant for an older girl, like Pixie. But the necklace does include a beautiful pink bow. Yes, that bow is very beautiful. Hmmm. I might need to borrow that necklace, Pixie.
Thank you Grandma for the beautiful accessories! We love you!
Share/Bookmark

50 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Those are wonderful gifts you received from your grandma. :) Both the wristbands and necklace are very pretty. :) You girls look lovely wearing them. :)

Louche Tabby said...

......Pixie....you have cheekbones to die for!........Daisy...you look like a 'camp' John McEnroe with those wristbands.......

Parker said...

Wow! Those are jazzy accessories! Pixie looks divine with her pearls. Your wristbands are so chic!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

Those pink wrist bands are the greatest! They are very cute and I can see why you like them so much. Pixie looks very distinguished with those beautiful pearls.

Abby

Fat Eric said...

Those wristbands are furry snazzy. Wouldn't go with my ginger furrs at all though. I just saw your lizard-in-capitivity pictures, how cool! Unfortunately we found one of our newts dead on the patio yesterday - I have assured my humans I had nothing to do with his demise...

Christine and FAZ said...

These are truly beautiful catcessories you and Pixie are wearing. Also you can really see how beautiful your Rexy fur is in these pictures. FAZ

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

You ladies look quite lovely! I would say that you even look more than ready for the runway! Watch out Victoria's Secret, there are two new lovely ladies on the scene!

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

You two should be professional models.

Poppy Q said...

You girls sure are cute!
I don't know if i would like to dress up as my mum won't buy me any sparkly things!!! She better go looking at the weekend.

Thanks for coming to check out our new blog.

Poppy Q

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Daisy and Pixie, Happy Fashion Friday! Your gramma gave you such wonderful girlie gifties. I love the perls, they look genuine, I think they are and the pink bow... well, I am mad about pink too. It is mommies favorite color too. The pink bracelets are very sparkly and sweet, they look like they would work in any situation... but yes, I agree, wearing them while working out or wrestling or climbing could damage them as well!

Have a happy Friday and a fun-eroo week-end

Princess @-->----

Monty Q. Kat said...

Wow, you ladycats are gonna make Skeezix have to sit in the icebox!

The Meezers or Billy said...

you ladies look furry lovely in your accessories!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

furry lovely both of you

Samantha & Mom said...

You are right Daisy accessories make the cat women look their best. You and Pixie are so lovely. Those are cute wrist bands and a beautiful set of pearls. One day, I hope to be as fashionable as you and Pixie. Have a fun Friday.
Be blessed,
Samantha & Tigger

zevo hussein calamari said...

You both look stunning! How fashionable.
Have a wonderful weekend.
xoxox
zevo

Forty Paws said...

Absolutely! A girl must always have the proper accessories. Your Grandma has excellent taste!

Luf, Us

LZ said...

Pixie looks amazing in those pearls! She is such a lady through and through!

Chase

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Those are very lovely. Thanks grandma, for the beautiful things!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow Daisy, yoor gramma hafs good tasted. Yoor as lovely as effur and Pixie, woo, she looks fabulus!

Anonymous said...

Dose are some pretty fancy stuffs from your Grandma. We don't likes for mom to put stuff on us but you and Pixie look so furry pretty in your lady kitty stuff.

Anonymous said...

You have quite lovely accessories for your wardrobe Daisy.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow! Thoze are sum reely byootiful aksesseries! I have a pink perl nekliss: Rosie and Cheeto gave it to me! Me and Pixie cood almost be twins!

Anonymous said...

"Wow" Daisy your grandma has great tatse those accessories are beautiful.

Bogdan, the editor said...

You both look very beautiful.

Sara loooooooooves those wrist bands!

Tara said...

Pixie looks very elegant in that pearl necklace! I may have to get one!

And I love the bracelets, you look perfect in them!

Tara

Skeezix the Cat said...

Just dropping bak by to chek owt yer tummy shot agin.... and wow! I didn't notiss thoze byootiful pink sparkly rist bands the ferst time I looked at the pikcher: thare byootiful!!!! They'd go good with yer circus owtfit.

The Crew said...

Gosh, those wrist bands are the perfect fashion accessory and Pixie, you look beautiful in your pearls.

Tipper

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oh wow, you both look simply dazzling! Pixie looks so refined! And those sparkly wrist bands - well, I would save them for a special occasion!

Kat 3 said...

Hello Daisy!

I don't know why your grass is so poky. You can come over and try my grass out. I'm sure my Mom wouldn't mine.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Daisy, do you know how to talk in "birdie"? I saw your comment on Luxor's page

TheSlyCat said...

Those are great accessories! You and Pixie both look great in them! have a nice day!
Sly

Lux said...

Those lovely sparkly accessories really make you ladies shine!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Wowy - them wristbands sure are purdy! Wonder if they makes non-sparkly versions?

MaoMao said...

Wowie wow, you grrls look so glamorous in yer bling!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

You and Pixie look so beautiful and fashionable in your accessories, Daisy! I especially love the wrist bands.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh daisy you look furry beautiful honey!

smiles, auntie bee

Karen Jo said...

Your Grandma has really good taste. Those sparkly wristbands are extra special. I think you should wear them to parties. Pixie, you look elegant in your pearls.

Unknown said...

You and Pixie are both such pretty cats and your fashion sense is amazing! I'm going to show my Mum a picture of your pink wrist bands - Oh I hope she buys me some! I shall check back again and see what other fashion tips you have for me.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Wow!! Yoo look sensayshunull in yer wrist bands and Pixie looks glammerus in her pearls.
We wuz furry inchrestid reeding about the lizzerds. Mum wuz laffin, but we told her it is serious research.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Daisy, your Grandma has exceptional taste concerning fashion accessories.

May I say..You and Pixie Rock!!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

geesh ... mi grammie duzzen't send me anythin!
can i adopt yer grammie?
luv--yer frend--jh

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

My grandmas don't send me anything, either. But I know that Kate's mum reads my blog and some of my kitty friends' blogs. Daisy and Pixie, those are great accessories, and suit you both (Daisy= young and funky, Pixie= glamourous and dignified).

Zoey and the furballs said...

You two are the most stylish cats in the blogsphere! We're so happy that we have you for fashion advice!

Emma's Kat said...

Love the sequined wrist bands Daisy! And Pixie's new pearls are just exquisite! Your grandma has great fashion sense!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You two look extra special in your fashion show accessories. I do notice that Pixie's got some REALLY SHARP-LOOKING CLAWS! Is it gonna be a clippy-claws weekend for Miss Pixie?
DMM

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

What beautiful gifts from your gma! I love those pearls and esp the pink wrist bands...oooooh!!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Just stopping bak by for anuther peek at yer tummy.

Phoebe said...

Those are great accessories. I bet Monica would look good in them too. But I'm not sure if she would like to put them on...

DK & The Fluffies said...

first when theres nothing
but a slow glowing dream
that your fear seems to hide
deep inside your mind
all alone i have cried silent tears
full of pride in a world made of steel
made of stone

where i hear the music close my eyes feel the rhythm
wrap around take a hold
of heart

what a feelin
needs believin
i can't have it all
now i'm dancin for my life
take your passion and make it happen
pictures come alive
you can dance right through your life

Anonymous said...

Those are lovely accessories. It's so nice of your grandma to give you gifts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails