Saturday, May 26, 2007

Photo Hunters #20: Colorful

The Photo Hunters theme this week is colorful. So, I am going to show you some of my very wonderful and colorful TOYS!

First, I must dig through my toybox to find my most colorful toys...
I am a very lucky cat to have so many pretty toys. Toys are fun.
ps: my ears are back because I am about to take a big CHOMP out of that red heart!

Share/Bookmark

56 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, you have lots of toys Daisy! :) They are very colourful!

Anonymous said...

You really have a lot of toys, Daisy!
My picture's up :)

Millie said...

Wowza! Daisy you got LOTSA toys! You got lots lots more than me.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

wowie kazowie daisy ...
dat'z allotta toyz.
how do u find da time to play wid all doze toyz and vizit evree blogger in da blogosphere?
yer amazin.
luv--yer frend--jh

Cheryl said...

Daisy! I really enjoy seeing your take on the theme each week! It makes me smile! Wow, you've got some toys there!

momsbusy said...

wowwee! yu shure gots lots of toys. pertty soon yur toy box will be full. do yu haf to share yur toys wif pixie?

yuki & kimiko

Rosemary B❤️ said...

We have a toy box too. when we were little kitties (like you) Caesar used to stand in it and toss out all of the toys, on at a time :-D

We have those balls.
You look very cute Daisy-kins!

<3 Princessss

Parker said...

Very wonderful collection of toys! I would be tempted to jump in the box and roll around in them! That heart looks just right to chomp on!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow Daisy, we thot we had alots a toys but yoo gots us beat. How do yoo play wif all those, study to be a doctor and scientist and visit effuryone's bloggy? Yoo must be super cat.

Forty Paws said...

That's a whole ton of toys Daisy!!! Do you share with Pixie?

Luf, Us

Emma's Kat said...

Another great picture for the "colorful" Photo Hunter theme! I love that ears back, mouth open and ready to chomp on your heart toy picture!! Too cute!

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

That's a lot of toys! Can we come over and play?

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Daisy, you have lots of fun toys! We love that second picture of you when you're about to put the bitey on that heart!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

The M's said...

yes, I can see that you are getting ready to take a bite of that tasty pillow.

Monty Q. Kat said...

Yowzers-you look furocious in the second picture!

Anonymous said...

You sure are cute. And very lucky to have so many colorful toys.

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Wowowowowow!!! You have so many toys!!

We only have a small shoebox of toys....for us 3 kitties to share!

I love your colourful toys, maybe we can have a play date sometime?

Daisy said...

Every cat can come over and play with my toys! I have plenty to share. Playing is fun.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Very nice collection! I am very impressed with how organized you are. Maybe you could help Katie and Chloe with that... they lose toys within a day, never to be seen again.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Those are some furry colorful toys, Daisy. We wonder if that big red heart has a little 'nip inside :)

Anonymous said...

"Wow" that's some toy box Daisy :)

Anonymous said...

That's quite a collection of toys, Daisy!
We like it that you put the bitey on 'em and let 'em know who's the boss!

Anonymous said...

There's just something about a sweet pink-loving cat who's about to attack a toy... makes me wanna go rrrrrrowrrrrrrrr!

Anonymous said...

You have a lot of lovely cat toys Daisy! My blog has some "giant bees" today that might make good cat toys for a giant cat. Happy weekend!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

wow daisy! you must have effury toy in the whole wide world!! you are a furry lucky girl!!! and they are colorful too...

smiles, auntie bee

JT said...

We have a box of toys too, but it's much smaller. You and Pixie are lucky kitties!

Sasha said...

I showed Lynettea the picture of you playing with your toys and she said she wished I played with mine. I never bother to look in the baskets. Sometimes if Lynettea throws one for me I have a quick game with it.
You are a colourful and lively cat, I can see.

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

You DO have a lot of toys, Daisy! I have a few but I don't play very often. I'm too busy taking naps.

Tara said...

One can never have enough toys! Those are great, I have a few of them!
Tara

Anonymous said...

wow that is lots of toys - ha ha ha
I like the first one - peering into the box

Lux said...

I'm amazed at the size of your toybox, Daisy! Those toys are indeed colorful!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful toys, Daisy! I bet you have lots of fun with them. And what an excellent idea for the "colorful" theme.

I tagged you for a meme -- one which I started, *giggle*. I hope it will be fun. Come by my blog for details!

Purrs and snuggles,

Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are already so colorful!

Monica said...

Those are very colorful toys that you picked out.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Yer toys are vary byootiful.... just like yoo!

Samantha & Mom said...

Your toys are colorful. Me and Tigger are going to come over and play with you. You look ready to do business to that heart. Tigger wants to know if Pixie, will play with him. Have a great weekend.
Samantha & Tigger

Kimo and Sabi said...

WoooooW - look at all them toys - we like to pounce right in that box! Furry colorful!

Tanj,Uschi&Vladi said...

Nice toy box, good looking supply of toys.

Pixie said...

Tigger, I will play with you! Do you want some bananer, too?

Artsy Catsy said...

Oh, Daisy, it's SO good to see you again! With my human's daughter visiting from Italy, we've been so busy I haven't been able to get out to my favorite blogs. But things are back to normal now, so I hope to see you more often!

Lucy

The Meezers or Billy said...

heeeeeeeee we haf a toy box just like that. well, when I say "we" i mean "me" - Sammy

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Oh Daisy - I have to say I think your are spoiled rotten!! Thats ok though, you deserve to be! xx

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That's a lot of lovely toys. We haf got balls like those too.We haf got our toy box furrom when we wuz baby kitties cuz mum won't throw it away, cuz it has got lots of teeny little baby teef marks all round the top of it.

Unknown said...

That is the biggest box of cat toys we have ever seen!

DK & The Fluffies said...

And I thought Sophia was a toy junkie!

MaoMao said...

Hiya, Daisy! You've got superduper toys! And you look like, in that last picshure, that you're lookin' reeeeel carefully for just the purrfect one you wanna play with.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Wow, Daisy, those are some "colorful" toys. I love your face when you were ready to chomp the red heart!

Zoey and the furballs said...

What a great box of toys! It's got a lot of color of looks like tons of fun!

Willow said...

Daisy, you are certainly lucky to have so many colorful toys! What fun!

Gattina said...

Oh geez ! I think you are a poor kitten without anything to play with, lol ! It looks like a cat toy shop to me !

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Hi Daisy! I've tagged you for a meme. :)

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Hi Daisy! I've tagged you for a meme. :)

Anita said...

You have a lot of colour toys! I have a lot of toys too and I I train with them for the feline world domination... Muhahahahahaha!!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Wow! You've got a bigger toy box than we do! That's a whole lot of toys.
DMM

The Crew said...

You're making "fierce ears" so the red heart knows you're the boss!

Your friend
Misty

AbsoluteLeigh said...

We want to come and live at your place Daisy! You can't possibly play with all those toys by yourself, you need some meezer assistance we think hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails