Sunday, May 27, 2007

True Confessions!


The glamorous and beautiful Marilyn MonREOW , my wonderful friend Dragonheart, and the fabulous Jinx tagged me for the meme about kitty confessions! Marilyn said that the rules for this meme are loosey-goosey: list as many things as you want, in whatever manner you want, and tag as many kitties as you want. Have fun, everybody!

I hope I don't get in trouble, but here are my confessions:
  • I really like to give the bitey, and even though I am just playing, sometimes I make little dots of BLOOD come out! I get a little carried away sometimes because playing rough is fun. But I never scratch.
  • I get up on the kitchen counters. All the time.
  • Sometimes when I think no one is looking, I eat some of Pixie's food. Even though I am only supposed to eat my prescription foods. I don't eat her bananers though.
  • I like to sharpen my claws on the carpeting even though I am supposed to use my post.
  • Sometimes at night I sleep across my Mommie's neck, and I think she gets strangled. Just a little.
  • After I have been out in my stroller or on my harness and leash, I go to the door and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and cry to go out again. That never works though.
I guess I am not a very good girl. I hope Skeezix still likes me after he reads this. I'll bet he never does anything bad!

OK, I am going to tag Minx because she is a master criminal, and I would like to learn more about her!

Share/Bookmark

32 Notes for Daisy:

HRH Yao-Lin said...

hahaahhaha!!! I love how you strangle your human ( a little)!!!! That is a wonderful idea!

Unknown said...

Oh oh oh, you TAGGED ME for a meme! I furry excited - this will be my first meme! I gotta fink about dis one carefully.

And don' worry 'bout my pawprints on da plates - Meowmie was so worried about da plates being damaged dat wen she rescued dem she wiped dem down and rubbed all da pawprints off - she got no evidence now!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I guess sometimes you get carried away when you give the bitey, Daisy. Don't worry, I'm sure Skeezix will still like you. My humans actually keep the doors to the kitchen closed so I can't get up on the counters.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

daisy ...
little dotz uv blood????????
geesh, daisy. maybe u should consider ... not doin dat anymore!!!!
hmmmm.
luv--yer concerned frend--jh

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Hello Daisy, just a quicky note from me, Princess. Thank you for your mommies enocuragement. I think it helped. Mommie stopped crying.

These were very funny secrets. We have quite a few, Caesar and I so this will be fun to do as Dragonheart tagged us. We are guilty of all of these crimes and many more!

Have a happy day.
Love, Prinnie + co

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh daisy honey i KNOW none of your stuff if bad. you are just a good little girl, see? not bad ever. just cute and good. effery day...

smiles, auntie bee

Parker said...

You are a good girl! I bet Skeezix even likes you more after reading these!

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

I would have never guessed you were such a rough houser! Drawing blood even!?....

Your list is so short! You must be a good girl....

Forty Paws said...

Wow! You draw blood by the bitey? Awesome!! You're such a tiny girl to be doing that!! We're sure that Skeezix still likes you lots. Don't worry about it.

Luf, Us

Tara said...

I thought I was the only one that drew a little blood sometimes with the bitey. Sometimes I get carried away when playing with Dad! I guess we are true Pink Ladies!

Tara

Anonymous said...

Great confessions Daisy :)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

*choke* yoo draw BLOOD!?! We wood neffur haf thot that...

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

I cry and cry and cry to go outside, too. Doesn't work for me either.
~Napoleon of The Bunch

Anonymous said...

Biting can be good. Georgia grinned as she read that as she did that when she was a younger cat...

Karen Jo said...

You are not very naughty, Daisy, even if you do draw a little blood sometimes giving the bitey. I'm sure Skeezix will still love you.

Milton said...

Daisy,
I think you are a good girl. You are just a kitty girl, and you do the things a kitty does. Mombeans know this and love us any way.
---Beezer

MaoMao said...

hehehe, I'm sure Skeezix will still luv you. I liked readin' your confessions and that's funny about you sleepin' on your momma's neck!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

BLOOD????? and yoo look so sweet and innocent.

Anonymous said...

*giggle*, great list of confessions, Daisy! But don't worry, I'm sure Skeezix will still love you. He might even want you to give him a little love nibble, as long as you're gentle *wink*!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Artsy Catsy said...

Daisy, even very good kitties give biteys sometimes. I do it, too, and I'm a good kitty in spite of all the rumors! My excuse is that bottle-fed orphans like me never learn from nursing a mamakitty that you're not supposed to bite hard.

Rocky

Zoey and the furballs said...

Those are great confessions Daisy. Gandalf and Smoke like to sleep across Mommy's neck and we get on the countertops. I know better than to do it when Mommy and Daddy are looking, but the furballs haven't learned that lesson yet.

Zenith & the Fancidots Gang said...

Hi Daisy,
We fink you're a most wonnerful girl cat and FRIEND... even when yu want to BITEY and get on counters (we do that too) an efen when yu skrach the karpet!

We're sur Skeezix will always luf yu LOTS :)

We saw yur lizzard and yur pretty new sparkly wrist bands and Pixie's pearls. Yu alwayz haf so much fun!!!

(We're furry behind on lookin at effurryone's blogs, caus mom is working OT and she duzzent haf time to let us blog -- boo hoo!)

Wif 14 litter boxes and 4 foster cats and all uf us... she barely gets all the "haf to" chores dun effurry nite!

We luf and MISS owr bloggin friends!

luf,
yur littel pal,
Zenith (and the Fancidots gang)

DK & The Fluffies said...

I love to sleep with my butt up against DKM's neck - I think if I slept on her she might choke.

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy great true confessions. You look so cute on the chair looking up at the counter. Tigger gives the bitey to Mom and draws blood sometimes, too. Thank you for sharing. Have a safe memorial day.
Samantha & Tigger

Lux said...

Oh, I think you're still a good girl, Daisy! :) You just made me remember that I sometimes sharpen on the carpet also - oops!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Sabi sharpens his claws on da carpet too! And we alwasy gets on da counter when our bean are out - what do they expect?

Around Your Wrist said...

ben1 used to sharpen his claws on the carpet...right next to the scratching post!

you're a little naughty...and still so smart, cute, fun, resourceful, kind, generous. i think the naughtiness is a tiny part of you and the rest wins!

love
--suz

The Cat Realm said...

Oh Daisy, you are a VERY good cat. We think. Carpets are made for scratching, and counter are made to be walked on. Your humans though seems to be a bad one: If you cry to get out, they are SUPPOSED to let you out!!!
Try biting a little harder..... You did not hear this from us, of course.
Thanks for stepping by!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You and I do some of the same things Daisy! I don't t hink you could do anything that would make Skeezix not love you.

Thanks for the hug...I am feeling better!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Daisy I am honored that you think I have good fashion sense. I learned lots of it from you and Skeezix. I love pink and orange best...
Purrrrrs >(^,^)<

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Hahah we think it's funny you strangle your Mama when she sleeps... just a little bit though. We would never want something to happen to our Mamas. We think you are an excellent Kitty Cat - sending purrs and loves

Skeezix the Cat said...

::wispers:: I sharpen my clawz on the carpit, too! But it's okay cuz I just have SoftPaws.

Related Posts with Thumbnails