Wednesday, May 30, 2007

New Movie: Tent Wars!

Here is my new movie called Tent Wars! It is rated PG for a little bit of violence. But there is no BLOOD!

If the YouTube version is not loading, you can also click here to watch.
Share/Bookmark

58 Notes for Daisy:

Parker said...

Which one of you was "Little Miss Can't Be Wrong?" Daisy, you and Pixie are fierce!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

What a great movie, Daisy! We especially love the little twirl jump you do in the middle. We think you are definitely Little Miss Can't Be Wrong!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Louche Tabby said...

.....Who won?......

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

I give this movie two paws way up!
I think Pixie may have been the victor. She is sitting like the mighty cat that she is, over her tent at the end. You're both so adorable and Pixie has so moves!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That wuz a grate movie. It had us on the ejj of our seats.

Ali & Fiona said...

That was a awesome movie, very action packed our favorite type of movie!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Yep, Pixie is the big sister, Daisy.
She appears to very very cool headed... well, at least in this movie.
Have a super fabbie day.

*~Princess

Honey P. Sunshine said...

very cute! I like when daisy pulls her ears back and looks fierce

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

wow. i had to go make popcorn and watch it again. it was furry good. i think there should be a tent wars 2!!

smiles, auntie bee

Monty Q. Kat said...

I'm quoting Jeter on this one, it made me laff and laff!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great movie Daisy! :) Perfect music to go along with it too! You and Pixie were really going at it! I like the way you paw at the side of your tent - I do that too!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

It was good to see you and Pixie in an adventure movie together!
We were holding our breath the whole time!!

Anonymous said...

Wow what a great movie! You girls sure are fierce gladiators. We really enjoyed seeing you in action.

twiga92 said...

Very nice movie! Did one of you win or was it a draw?

LZ said...

What a perfect song! My goodness Daisy, you have to teleport over to play with me and Latte. We would have sooooo much fun together! We love tent wars and we never ever get tired.

Kaze

LZ said...

What? I'm sorry, watching Pixie shake her boo-tay like that was just divine!

Chase

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

GREAT movie Daisy!!

You and Pixie should be movie stars.
Abby

Daisy said...

I want to make it clear to all that I WON THE TENT WAR!!!!

Pixie said...

Daisy, tell the truth. I won!

Daisy said...

::whispers:: the real truth is that I won...

Zenith & the Fancidots Gang said...

Daisy I fink yu musta won - caus when we haf tent wars at owr howse, the one hoo kollapzez the tent wif the uffer one inside is the winner.
Since Pixie dint squish yu - we fink YU win

Sorry Pixie...

Luf,
yur littel pal,
Zenith

The Meezers or Billy said...

great movie! our tent wars involve squishing. it might not be fit for a movie.

Shaggy and Scout said...

We like that leap & twist move you made too! And you are literally a blur in a couple of those shots!!!

The Furry Kids said...

We loved that movie! You are such a great athlete, Daisy. We gotta get a tent.

Love,
Tazo & EG

Samantha & Mom said...

Bravo!! Bravo!! We give it 8 paws up, 'cause we were rolling around laughing so hard. And the winner is.....!!! You are a very fast cat Daisy. More!!! More!!
Be blessed,
Samantha & Tigger

P.S. You have a very fine camera person.

sammawow said...

What terrific gladiators you two are!!! We enjoyed the whole tent war and we really like the stare-down right in the middle of it! Very fierce! We need a tent too!

Purrrrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Unknown said...

WOW! Even tho thare were no ixplozhuns, I think Mr TF wood reely love this becuz it is akshun pakt! Whut a grate moovey -- and it looks like yoo did all yer own stunts! I think it'll be in the running for next yeer's aCATemy Awards!

Milton said...

Daisy, I think we are gonna have ta start calling you 'Action Daz' coz that was so action packed. I hope there is a part 2.
---Beezer

Anonymous said...

Great movie Daisy.I love the look you gave Pixie.

Kat 3 said...

We have three comments to share in one because we missed a few days.

We thought it was very sweet to show us the flag from your grampa's military funeral. What a great way to honor him.

We are jealous of yer bananers toy. But, Mom said she'd buy us one when we get home. Yay! It looks fun. Pixie is very happy her with her crash pad. It looks like she crashed right into it. At least it was there to catch her!

You think Tent Wars is safe? We want a tent, too. Hey, can we borrow all our toys? Did you see Bogdan did Toysday, too, earlier this week??

- The Morning Scratch gang

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

That is such a great video! You are both very cute!! I like how Pixie was hissing (sorry, daisy) but it is just like me!!! I hiss at my sisters, too!

Around Your Wrist said...

wow...you don't even use a stunt cat! i'm impressed!

that was fun, and the music fit right in...

love
--suz

Mo and The Purries said...

That was awesome!
Looking forward to
Tent Wars 2: Return of the Daisynator!

Anonymous said...

hehehehehehehe

Skittles, The Huntress

snowforest said...

very cool movie. great fighting skills bruce 'daisy' lee :)

HRH Yao-Lin said...

HAHAAHAHAHAH!!! FAB VIDEO DAISY!!!! That was SOOO funny! I love the soundtrack and I LOVE watching you two have your tent wars! You and Pixie are hilarious! Loving you both xx

The M's said...

We saw your gizzy quilt.

MaoMao said...

I just loved that movie! You and Pixie are wonnerful movie stars. And Pixie hissin' at you, Daisy, reminded me of how Dorydoo and I play -- we like to play but she gets kinda crabby with me sometimes, hehehe!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Great movie Daisy & Pixie! I was on the edge of the sofa the action was so fierce. I'm sorry to say Daisy, but I think Pixie may have won this round. That's OK tho, you have the bananna toy!
We'll be watching for this in next years aCATamy awards.

Anonymous said...

Kitty Gladiators! How exciting. I agree with Mr. Hendrix, you should both win aCATemy Awards for best co-actresses!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Kimo and Sabi said...

That was furry exciting!

TheSlyCat said...

You are a natural star Daisy. Pixie is too! Great movie!!! P.S. The patient is doing well and his status has been updated!

TheSlyCat said...

That sounds like a great idea. I will have to finish my studies on birdology though. Dr. Kon is a little older than me and has done more extensive research, but I believe that we should have more diversified patients, such as reptiles too and you are very good with the lizards!

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

That was a cool movie! We don't have a tent but we do have a fabric "doghouse" held together by velcro that we destroy in our "doghouse" wars!

Karen Jo said...

That was a great movie. I liked the way Pixie would sit in the chair and wait for you to get in position so she could pop you one.

JT said...

Looks like both of you had fun making that movie! Ernest and i like to play in our tunnel.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

It seems Pixie won~~
I love to see when Pixie saw the camera, CHIC~!!!
Sister always control the whole situation~!!! I love this movie~!!!!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Daisy...you and Pixie sure know how to have some great fun! Where did you get that kute tent at?
I love Pixies gray furrs:)
>(^,^)<

Unknown said...

we were on the edge of the computer chair....we were taking bets as to who would won. Dazey declared Daisy the winner...Jesse and Conner wwent with Pixie.

Loved the movie!

PS=If you are near Tampa, you could go visit our cousin Jesse for lizard hunting. Maybe she would share her circus ledge with you too!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

That movie was ACTION PACKED! I wanna have a tent war, too!
DMM

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow, who knew Pixie cood be so fierce! Dat wuz a grate moovee, let us know when da seekwil is coming out.

Zoey and the furballs said...

What a great tent war! You are both very fierce combatants or excellent actors... :) Have a great day.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

Dear Daisy,
Jeter told me about your videos ... "Tent Wars" is my first! I'm very impressed.
I especially liked when you did the side walk.
Mick

Tara said...

You two looked like you were really going at it! Loved the video!

Tara

Poppy Q said...

Love your movie, you little starlets. Why don't you get your mom to buy you another tent?

Poppy Q

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Wow, this is one intense video! Luk at all thowse surprise attacks and rummbuling yoo two are doing!

Gladiators yoo two are!!

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Hi Daisy!

Man... I think you really ticked Pixie off there. You must have been exhausted when all was said and done.

Monica said...

I loved your movie, Dixie! What action! And the music was a great complement.

Related Posts with Thumbnails