Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Pixie's Favorite Things!

Monty Q. Kat tagged ME for the favorite things meme! I have been studying hard so I can do good on this; I wouldn't want to give any wrong answers. Here I go:

Some of my favorite things:

Time of Day:
Mornings. Because I only get some bananers on my crunchies in the morning.

Day of the week:
Any day with bananers is a good day.

Season of the year:
There are different seasons? Um, bananer growing season.

Holiday:
Bananer Festival









Beaches:
I don't understand.

Song:
The Chiquita Bananer song. In case you haven't heard it before, here is how it goes (sing along!):
"I'm Chiquita banana and I've come to say
Bananas have to ripen in a certain way
When they are fleck'd with brown and have a golden hue
Bananas taste the best and are best for you
You can put them in a salad
You can put them in a pie-aye
Any way you want to eat them
It's impossible to beat them
But, bananas like the climate of the very, very tropical equator
So you should never put bananas in the refrigerator."
Music © 1945 Shawnee Press Inc.












Flower:
Flowers are pretty.

Talk show:
There is a show about talking?

Movie:

Soaps:
I don't like soap.

Beverage:
I like to drink lots of water. From my fountain.

Fruit:
Bananers! Bananers! Bananers!

Snack:
Bananers! Bananers! Bananers!

Food:
Bananers! Bananers! Bananers!

Restaurant:
Banana Leaf Restaurant. I have never been there, but I am pretty sure I would like it.

My sister Daisy already tagged 5 other cats. I'm a little tired now. I think I need a bananer!



Share/Bookmark

43 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Pixie, you certainly like bananas! :) Your list of favourites was a lot of fun to read. :) I'm glad Daisy shares her blog with you sometimes.:)

Parker said...

Pixie, have you ever tried bananner chips (the dried ones?). I wonder if you would like those as well. I like the bannaner song!

snowforest said...

bananas - wonder why so many cats like them - maybe it's the potassium in them supplementing their active lifestyle...hmm...

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Pixie

*kitty giggle*

We love that picture of you eating the banana!

Abby

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Pixie, you're precious! Let me ask you a question, do you like bananers? I know, what was a lame attempt at humor this morning. Have a fantastic day, friend!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We've never eaten bananas, but think we'll try one of Meowmies today!

Like Dragonheart, we're glad Daisy shares her blog with you sumtimes!

Monty Q. Kat said...

MomBean's singing the Bananaphone Song now. Uh-oh, no bananas in the house and KidBean saw you eatin' one. Guess they are getting groceries today!

The Furry Kids said...

For some reason I'm craving bananas...

Titus

Unknown said...

We must try a banana TODAY. You inspire us!

Anonymous said...

Hello Pixie,

You made banana's sound so good in your posts that I try one and I agree there delicious :)

LZ said...

Pixie, is your favorite color by any chance yellow? I guess if you think they are so tasty I should try them.

Chase

Forty Paws said...

Pixie, that was a very informative list. We learned SO much about your love for bananers!!! And Maw remembers the Chiquita Bananer song. Now it's stuck in her head.

Luf, Us

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Mommy only eats green bananas! We think she's weird. She says bananas with spots are only good for banana bread. We will have to try a banana. This morning we discovered cauliflower when Mommy was packing her lunch. Cauliflower is good, but we bet bananers are better!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Mommy just bought 5 banannas at the grocery last night! We love your list, you always have such fun things. We are very glad you have something you love as much as you love banannas. We all need something like that (I have my blue toy)

The Meezers or Billy said...

Pixie, you is so cute! you like bananers like I like ham!- Miles

Mungo N Teazer (and the Firecat too!!!) said...

Momma sez fankoo furry much, she nefurr knew all da wurds to da Chicky Nanner song, jest da furrst line.

Mebbe we kin get Momma to give us nanners?

The M's said...

Got to get Mommie to buy me a banana so I can try them again.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Hi Pixie!!!
I have never heard the banana song before, thanks for sharing it! I will sing it every day..
I also like your pictures, a lot!

purrs

The Crew said...

Mom was thinkin' about you this morning when she ate her 'nana. I sniffed it but didn't eat any.

Your friend
Misty

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

::snicker:: Mom has da nanner song stuck in her head now, thanks. So, yoo think we shood try some nanners? Mom will haf to peel one and take a little bit off cuz Sadie is furry scared of dem.

DK & The Fluffies said...

Quite possibly the most perfect meme - it's all about the bananas! ~Fiona Bun

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Ummm do yoo like bunanners by enny chance. We are going to ask mum if we can try her bunanner next time she eets one.She's driving us mad now singing dat song.

Bogdan, the editor said...

I want bananers! You've made them sound so yummy.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Pixie, this is a vary good list, but stop being a blog hog and git yer own blog. Cuz a day withowt Daisy is a vary bad day for me. Maybe yoo cood convinse her to post dubble tummy fotos tomorrow to make up for it.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Pixie, we really love the list of favorite things. It sounds like bananers are your favorite thing and that is super good!
We are glad you blogged today!!

~Princess

Samantha & Mom said...

Pixie: So glad to get to know you better. You look so cute eating that banana. Daisy is very nice to let you blog today. My mom loves the Chiquita Banana song and bananas, too. Have a wacky Wednesday.
Samantha & Tigger

Katnippia said...

Pixie.. we liked your list of fings about youz. Do youz finks youz lovez the bananerz alot, hehe. meowmize knew a VET kitty that was afraid of banannerz...Sia

Karen Jo said...

I loved reading your answers, Pixie. You really put across your love of bananas. I remember the Chiquita Banana song, but I never knew all the words before. Have a great day.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Nanners rock!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Wow. I think you like 'bananers' as much as I like chicken! I've never met a cat who like bananers before. Maybe I'll give one a try?

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Pixie you sure are a beautiful shade of gray! The first Devon cat my mommy ever saw was gray and she has loved this color ever since. I am a redhead...far from gray, but mommy loves me just the same
Love Miss Peach>(^,^)<
PS: I put a picture of me on my bloggy:)

Zoey and the furballs said...

Pixie you are really adorable. I've been checking our banana trees for you but they don't have any bananas. Too bad because we would have sent you some.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

good job pixie! i like bananas too and had one this morning!

smiles, auntie bee

MaoMao said...

hehehe, Pixie! Your answers were fun. You sure like those naner thingies!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Pixie! You're lovely, just like your little sister. I loved reading your answers, and though I don't like eating bananas as much as you do, I must admit I like the way they smell.

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Hey Pixie! How nice that we got to read some of your favorite things - or at least your favorite thing in the world - 'naners! We liked your day of the week and your season the best.
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Anonymous said...

Miss Pixie is as sweet as a bunch of bananers!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

All that banana-talk got me cravin' some ...

BANANA PUDDING!

That's the only kind of banana that I like.

DMM

Jake and Bathsheba said...

So, let us get this straight once and for all. We take it that you like bananas.

Great list.

~J&B

Around Your Wrist said...

hello there miss pixie! while i don't have the same reason for suggesting it as skeezix, maybe you do need a blog of your own. i know i'd like to hear from you more often! i'd visit every day.

love
--suz

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Wow! You make the banana looks delicious. I wonder if the Spice Cats will eat them.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

pixie, that is such a beyootiful foto of u

Anita said...

If you like the bananas you should prove those who are cultivated in my Islands (Canary Islands, Spain)

Visit: The Canarian Banana Web

Related Posts with Thumbnails