Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Toesday (and Tummy, too!)

Here I am cleaning my toes. But, look, I am making a very BIG mistake! Because the furs on my neck are a mess. I should be grooming there instead. Here is another picture of my multi-colored toes. And you can see my tummy, too. It gets all wrinkled up when I have to bend over. Can you have a "spare tire" when you only weigh 6 pounds?

Share/Bookmark

48 Notes for Daisy:

Unknown said...

Daisy, frum now on I fink we shud rename Toesie Tuesday TORTIE Toesie Tuesday cos our Tortie toes are extra speshul cos dey is MULTICOLORED!

Luff Muffin

Parker said...

Daisy, I think that the "spare tire" is adorable! Your pads are cute with all of your different colors, you are a lovely 6 pound kitty!

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Daisy, can you say "baby fat?" It's baby fat, not a spare tire. You're to young and thin to have one of those. You are so cute!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

You are as cute as a button!

Abby

Anonymous said...

Cute toes and your tummy's fine.

Around Your Wrist said...

no 'spare tire' for you, my dear. that's loose fur and skin from your ladygardenectomy. i'm almost positive you don't have a fat pad anywhere on you!

love
--suz

Unknown said...

Daisy, everyone's tummy wrinkles when they bend over. That doesn't mean one is fat.

Samantha & Mom said...

Hi Daisy: Those are love handles and they are so cute. Makes Mom want to tickle your belly. I never knew you had different colored toe pads. Have a tranquil Tuesday.
Samantha & Tigger

Monty Q. Kat said...

I gets tummy wrinkles too, but I weigh more than six punds...

Emma's Kat said...

Hehee, you just have little petite wrinkles along w/your adorable petite multi-colored toes! Love 'em!

Anonymous said...

Daisy you haff furry pretty toes and we like your different colors. Don't worry about your tummy - it's furry cute and not fat at all!

Monty Q. Kat said...

Me again, Daisy, has Pixie been tagged yet? If not, tell her I tagged her! =^..^=

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You definitely don't have a spare tire, Daisy. Your mutli-coloured toes are adorable. :) You are cute as always. :)

Rosemary B❤️ said...

You are cute and lovely Daisy.
We hope you have a wonderful day.
We have to help the family unpack all of Chystabelle's kollig clutter today

Happy Toesday!!

Forty Paws said...

How did your neck furs get to be a mess? We don't think you have a spare tire. You are too petite to worry about that.

Luf, Us

The M's said...

Your tummy is very cute. We like your toeseez too.

The Meezers or Billy said...

your little wrinkly tummy is furry cute

LZ said...

So you only weigh 6 lbs? I outweigh you by 2 lbs? I must be a giant then. Your toes are adorable and I think its right to always start with your toes.

Kaze

The Furry Kids said...

What happened to your neck furs? Did you get stinky goodness in them? That happens to me sometimes when I try to help Mom feed us.

Your tummy is fine. Mine is like that, too and I'm a skinny bean pole (as Mom likes to say). Skeezix is going to flip out when he sees that last picture.

EG

Lux said...

You just look cuddly to me, Daisy!

Tara said...

Your toes are so cute!

I think your tummy is also very cute, but if you want those 6-pack abs, maybe you should be doing crunches?

You got 3 out of 5 on the PoP Kwiz. 3 is b (15 times) and 4 is a (6 species). Summer school for you!

Tara

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's possible to take a bad photo of you, Daisy. Your neck is not a mess -- it's just extra curly. And I agree with the others who say you have baby fat. After all, you're only 3!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

You have to start grooming *somewhere*, the paws are a good place. How did your neck fur get so um, messy, oh I mean, extra curly - not messy?

Mr. Hendrix said...

I agree that toes are a good place to start. After all, we use those to clean our faces so they must be clean to start with.
I think it is just the position you are in. No way you have a spare tire. At 6 lbs, you have nothing to spare!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, perhaps you just thought you would clean your toes first and then do your neck--in case you needed a scratch while cleaning?

The Crew said...

I think tummies are a problem for all us girls, no matter what we weigh. I try not to think about mine.

Love,
Tipper

Skeezix the Cat said...

Oh, my. oh my. oh my. Jeez, I cant breethe!!! Oh my. ::fans himself:: WOW. Whut a foto! (can sumbuddy call 911?)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dat is loose skin not a spare tire. Zippy gets dem wrinkles too and she is definitely not fat. Yoo guys weigh da same, she's a tiny six pounder wif da attitude of a tiger. Eh, grooming starts wherever, we're sure yoo got to yoor neck eventshooally.

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

You have lovely multi colored toes. Mittens has them too and she furry proud of them. Mine are all pink and Precious' are all gray. Mistrie's are multicolored too (when we get to see them)

That lizard pen is sure something! We don't have lizards in the Big Piney Woods. You are real lucky!

Patches

Christine and FAZ said...

Trust me Daisy, that is not a spare tyre. You are much to lythe and lovely for that type of thing. FAZ

p.s. have you done any more scientific work today, I was very interested in your special observation pen.

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Pee Ess......that isn't fat wrinkles. That is extra skin in case you fill out!

Patches

Miss Sara said...

Hi, Daisy!
I think you are a great self-groomer. And trust me, I know! I am a professional.

P.S. The nice girls at the hotel told us what type of kitty Chloe was, and it was a type my Mom had never heard of! But Mom doesn't remember the type... I think Chloe is a business lady, because she got her self sold for lots of monies.

Love, Sara

Anonymous said...

Yes, what Patches said! You have some extra skin, and it is elegantly arranged on your petite frame. You are such a lovely kitty! And your differently-colored paw pads are so cute.

I bet you're thrilled that Skeezix is back! What fabulous news.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

MaoMao said...

Hiya, Daisy! You've gotcha some great toes. I like all the colors! And you're really good at groomin' yer furs.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Clean toes are very important. You'll get to your neck eventually. We think you have a cute tummy.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

lovely toesies daisy! Re: the spare tyre - just think of it as a little extra to love. Besides, it isn't very big! xx

Kimo and Sabi said...

Wowy - we didn't know that gurlz had poochie bellies too!

Unknown said...

Wow are so cute her pics and tickle tickle in her tummy!
●๋: ●๋:
´´´´´●๋: ●๋:
´●๋: ●๋: Luna Spain ●๋: ●๋:
´´´´´ ●๋: ●๋:
´●๋: ´●๋: ´●๋: ´●๋:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hi daisy! i am in a place called tallahassee and i have not seen any kitties here at all. tomorrow i am going to pensacola to see my granddaughter and her boyfriend. your tummy does the same thing mine does daisy! do you think we might be sisters??

smiles, auntie bee

JT said...

Daisy, you have colorful toes just like Ernest. My toes are boring... they are all pink.

Anonymous said...

40 notes before me, only about your toes... ;) You really have a huge fanbase!!
About your "spare tire", you need that when you stretch young lady. 6 Pounds is beautiful weight for a feline star like you!:)

Purring kisses from the Dutch cats.

Zoey and the furballs said...

Daisy you are so cute! Skin always wrinkles when you sit, it's not fat and even if it were, it would still be cute on you. Have a lovely day!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Such lovely toes, Daisy. Ollie has multi-colored toesies too. You are a great groomer. We're sure you were planning to get to your neck next, huh?
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Daisy ... Your tummy isn't fat at all. It's furry cute. Love the multi-colored paw pads, too! But you're right about the neck: Can't neglect that!
DMM

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
wut a coinsidense. i'm kleenin miself today, too.
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Karen Jo said...

I think you are right to start with your toes, Daisy. Once they are clean, they can help with your neck. I love your multicolored toe pads. You just have tummy wrinkles when you sit. It all stretches out when you stretch. It happens to everyone.

Karen Jo said...

Whoops, I forgot. I think you are right to be scared of Tripper. He's a very scary cat. Just ask Skeezix.

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Daisy, I like your neck fur. It's very sexy to have tousled, "messy" bed fur.

~Jake

Related Posts with Thumbnails