Friday, June 29, 2007

Formal Fashion Friday

This is my most formal outfit. It is not a new dress because Pixie wore it before. But I decided it was my turn to wear the beautiful pink formal. And Pixie also let me borrow her pearls, because they go so well with the dress. Here is a side view: see the beautiful pink layers? The layers are two different shades of pink, and they are very shiny! I feel very pretty in this dress, just like a princess. And the best thing about the pearl necklace is you can play with it. Do not worry, I did not hurt Pixie's pearls. I am pretty sure they are real. This means I must be careful and take good care of the precious jewels. Because if I do not, I might not get any more nice things.
Here is my close-up. I am trying to look sexy. Is it working?



Professor Daisy's Tips for Cats: When it comes to fashions, shinier means fancier!

Share/Bookmark

64 Notes for Daisy:

snowforest said...

Daisy that's a great dress... and fits u perfectly!

While you are looking so good you oughta come check out the changes to the cat blog and take part in the new daily quiz!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Daisy,
You really good in Pink.
You are the lady in pink~!
Nice dress, very fashion.
That necklace is very pretty on you.

Have a fun, sweet weekend.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

pink is purrfect on you daisy! you are lovely honey. and you are so good to take care of things too. that is furry nice. haf a wonderful day honey!

smiles, auntie bee

Poppy Q said...

Professer Daisy,
You sure make me and my mum smile.
You look wonderful in pink and are such a supermodel.

Poppy Q

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

You look adorable in that dress.I love coming to your blog and seeing all your great outfits :)

Jimmy Joe said...

Oh wow, Daisy, I think you would take Paris by storm!
Your buddy, JJ

Tara said...

Gorgeous outfit Daisy! You look wonderful in it, very elegant!
Tara

Ali & Fiona said...

As always Daisy you look beautiful!

Chrissie said...

Daisy, you take the..um..CATwalk..by storm, you really do! The pink lens a certain aura to you that is verra inviting.

Pixie is very kind to share her things with you. I wish you both a grrreat day!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Yay for fashion Friday! You look so pretty today in Pixie's dress.
We hope you have a lover-ly day today

*~Prinnie

The Furry Kids said...

You look hot! The last picture really shows off your luxurious, curly whiskers.

Love,
Tazo

DK & The Fluffies said...

We love that last picture of you! You look sassy.

LZ said...

Aww...Daisy you look so sweet! I think you look very friendly but that is just me.

Kaze

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Daisy, you look very pretty in your shiny pink dress and pearls.

Forty Paws said...

Goodness Daisy!! You are so beeyoutiful in your formal and pearls. It was very thoughtful of Pixie to lend them to you. Are you going to get a corsage for your wrist?

We're glad you are getting some rain. Hopefully you will get more. The sun is out here today. We think it must be a mistake.

Luf, Us

The Meezers or Billy said...

Daisy, that is a beautiful dress.

Unknown said...

Daisy, That dress is totally YOU!!! Love, love, love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Diasy that's a lovely dress!

Shaggy and Scout said...

You look smashing in whatever you wear, from formals to rompers!
You are quite dreamy looking in your last picture!

Dma said...

That's quite the fetching outfit
Daisy. I best not show my boyz the photos. Don't want them to get too worked up :-).

Skeezix the Cat said...

Daisy, yoo look SO MUCH BETTER in that dress than Pixie!!! Yoo reely do it justiss! And the perls are a purrfikt tuch! But yoo fergot to menshun the when it comes to fashions, shinier also meens SEXIER!

I cood just stare and stare and stare at theese pikchers all day!

twiga92 said...

You are so adorable! I just want to hug you and squeeze you! Such a cutie!

Rebecca Meyer said...

wow , are you going to a ball Daisy? You look purrfect in pink!
Minnie

Unknown said...

Another fabulous outfit Daisy. You have such fashion sense. How nice of Pixie to let you borrow her dress and pearls, what a nice sister. Is Pixie a retired model?

Anonymous said...

You ARE a very sexy princess Daisy!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow Daisy, dat dress is beyootiful on yoo! Are yoo gonna ware it to da parties? Dat close-up of yoo is furry sexy...um, we can say dat rite?

INAMINI said...

Wut a luvly owtfit. Yoo always do clothes in the best way!
LOKi

Ann M & the Kitties said...

You look quite lovely & elegant, Daisy.

Internet Safety Queen said...

Ahhh. Quite the fashion icon!

I had a Siamese kitty who passed away last year. Bet you cant figure out her name??


Voted for you over at the Bloggers Choice Award!! Anyone with the name Daisy, has my vote!

jacer

GOOD LUCK.

Unknown said...

That is a beautiful dress, Daisy!

-Rosie

Lux said...

You look prettier each outfit you put on, Daisy! I think it's just you!

The Crew said...

You look lovely, dear! Are you wearing that gown to the purrthday party for July kitties?

Do be careful with Pixie's pearls. I'm sure they're a family heirloom!

Milton said...

I think the word is 'swell-egant'.
---Beezer

Mr. Hendrix said...

You always look stunning Daisy. Pink is certainly your color. of course they all look great on you.Will Pixie be modeling anything soon? It was nice of her to let you wear such priceless pearls.

McNasty said...

Mon Ami... you are a vision in that dress. I would be so honored if you would consider one day accompanying me to dinner.

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

daisy you look great in your princess dress.
verrry cute!

Kimo and Sabi said...

You looks like a real princess - lovely!

Kimo and Sabi said...

You looks like a real princess - lovely!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

awww daisy!!! Another fabulous photo of you, oh fashionable cat! Beautiful!

x

MaoMao said...

Holy moly, Daisy! You are the Queen of Fashion! You and Skeezix are just fabyoolus.

And Momma made her SQUEE noise again -- she thinks you're just superduper- duper-super cute!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Gretchen said...

Miss Daisy, you look very, very pretty in your two-toned pink dress. And those pearls! They're to die for, aren't they?
As for sexy, I think so, but the boycats should go wild over you.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You are ... no doubt ... the fanciest dresser around. Skeezix must learn his fashion sense from you, Daisy. Yes ... shinier means fancier.
DMM

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Daisy yoo look so beeyootyfull, just like a princess.

Skeezix the Cat said...

I was kinda drooling erlier, so I fergot to menshun in reesponse to yer qweschun that yes, it's werking!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Daisy, is McNasty puttin the mooves on yoo?????? I don't know whut to do. I can't beet him up... he's bigger than a hyooman!

Daisy said...

Do not worry Skeezix. I only have eyes for you!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

That is a very nice dress, Daisy. You look great!

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy, you look very beautiful in your formal dress. Pink is your color for sure.
Samantha & Tigger

lordjaders said...

Daisy, you arrre sooo fancy!

Unknown said...

You are so gorgeous Daisy. Skeezix is a lucky kitty.

Tiger Lily said...

What a beautiful dress! And yes you make it look even better. Sometimes I wonder if I would enjoy dressing up now and then.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Daisy dear, you look just stunning. I continue to be in awe at how beautifully you wear clothes! And yes indeed, you look quite enticing in your pictures. I'm sure Skeezix is simply beside himself looking at them!

I, too, am fond of pearls, but the problem for me is that they wouldn't stand out against my white fur, *smile*.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

my mommie just wants to kiss your cute little face

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
u look verree gorjus in dat dress an doze perlz ar to die fer!
luv--jh

Ivan from WMD said...

The pearls are a perfect touch--not that you need anything in the pretty department! :-)

Kitikata-san said...

LOL! Daisy, you really are the best dressed cat out there!

Zoey and the furballs said...

Daisy you are a princess!

Phoebe said...

That dress is exquisite, Daisy. You look beautiful in it.

Karen Jo said...

You look gorgeous in your pink formal. The pearls add just the right touch. You do look sexy.

Monty Q. Kat said...

Wowzers, Daisy, you should be on America's Next Top Model! You could be the host of it!

Sasha said...

Daisy, I prefer you in your own natural soft fur. The pearls are pretty though. I could get my teeth around those. You are very good to let your human dress you up like that. She must think you a very precious little treasure.

Dobby said...

You look very bootiful in that dress and those pearls. Thank you for the tips for walking my Brudder. I do not think he will go on the sidewalk again. But I will share my back yard with him.

Shawna said...

Very sexy, and sassy, too!

Tanj,Uschi&Vladi said...

Pretty in pink, you are sooo stylish.

Related Posts with Thumbnails