Saturday, June 30, 2007

Photo Hunters #25: Sweet

The Photo Hunters theme this week is sweet. Here I am enjoying a very special sweet treat: whipped cream! It is very yummy inside of my tummy. Mmmmm.....Look, you can see me actually inhaling the delicious treat! Oh, and you can see my curly eyelashes, too.
Sometimes the best way to really savor a special treat is to close your eyes. But, it might have been a mistake, because the plate of whipped cream got taken away and I did not get to eat the whole thing. Rats!
Ps: Do you think next year there could be a theme called tuna? Just wondering.


Share/Bookmark

62 Notes for Daisy:

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

hi daisy, me loves whipped cream too but I don't get it too often.
you look like you enjoyed the cream very much!
hugs'n'kisses Othello

Heart of Rachel said...

Great photos! I love the last one where you seem to be savoring the taste of the cream.

BTW, I love that pink dress you are wearing in the previous post. Pearls suit you well.

Happy weekend Daisy!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Looks like yer loving that cream. We fink you're the sweetest fing in those pikchurs

Cheryl said...

Oh wow, that close up shot is really a good photo!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Whipped cream sounds yummy Daisy! You look like you are really enjoying it. I love milk and ice cream, so I think I'm going to have to get my humans to get some cream for me.

BenSpark said...

That looks very tasty. Enjoy your sweets.

Andree said...

Curly eyelashes! Never saw on a cat before. I looked at all of the photos in large size and they are so amazing. Beautiful photos.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i luf that stuff too daisy, if you come to see me i will share mine wif you, okay???

smiles, auntie bee

Gattina said...

All the same, lol ! my cats would kill for some whipped cream ! Only Rosie hasn't discovered any "special" things till now, she is too little.

Monty Q. Kat said...

That might have been a good thing, you don't want to get brain freeze from the whipped cream...

Anonymous said...

I didn't know kitties liked whipped cream! Makes sense, though!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Whippie cream is yumm yumm. Yesterday mommie let me have a little bit of butter. It was yummy too.

Happy week-end Daisy.

MaR said...

Such sweet pics of you eating that sweet whipped cream!!! He , he, nice try for tuna :)
happy weekend!

Sasha said...

Whatever you do Daisy, you look like a very cute kitty. ps never shut your eyes near a food source, especially with a human around.

The Meezers or Billy said...

how comes you didn't get to finish it?

jennyr said...

maybe tuna will be the theme next yr! hehehe! great photos!

The Cat Realm said...

That looks very tasty! And you look like you very much enjoy the treat!
And pretty as always.

PowersTwinB said...

whoa Daisy! I love the photo that you are inhaling that whipped cream!...we people do that all the time too!....lol...My photo is up, please come and visit, with those gorgoeus eyelashes! lol

Cindy said...

Ricky votes for the tuna theme with you, Daisy!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

mmm whipped cream.... first time I tasted that was on a trifle and I loved it. Unfortunately, it isn't that good for us cats, except as a treat, which probably explains why your human took it away the minute you had your eyes closed! Next time, stay alert at all times and swipe if they try to take it away. That is my advice. xxxx

The M's said...

That was not fair that you did not get to finish the whipped cream. Great photos though.

Tara said...

Great photos! I love whipped cream too! And if you get it on your mouth furs, you get to eat it again when you clean them off!
Tara

Lynn said...

Lol, wait, I just have to tell you how purrty you are in the pink dress with matching pearl necklace.

And I love your second picture here ready to consume the whipped cream.

Anonymous said...

yum!! what a sweet set of photos!!

Victor Tabbycat said...

That looks yummy! Mom says I can't haf sum... sumfin bout decoratin the box. Nuf said! Enjoy it, purty Daisy!

snowforest said...

That sounds really tasty Daisy ~ too bad the beans took the plate away ~ btw congrats on winning the quiz ~ don't forget to check out today's question~!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Too bad the dish disappeared when you weren't looking.
Mom says she's glad that doesn't happen to her when she's go a big bowl of something sweet!

Smalltown RN said...

save some cream for me....

Shawna said...

I love whipped cream, too! And I can't believe they wouldn't let you finish the whole thing!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Rocky the Gutter Cat sed I shood spray a can of wipt kreem all over my body and have yoo lik it off. He sez it's one of his best dating tips ever. But it sownds messy.

zevo hussein calamari said...

you look fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have a great weekend,
zevo & friends

Anonymous said...

Daisy,

I love whipped cream it's delicious.
My mommy says to tell your your so adorable...I adorable too right Mommy.

Unknown said...

Those are some great pictures! I think I need to request of that stuff; it looks delicious.

-Rosie

Karen Jo said...

You are really enjoying that whipped cream, Daisy. Good luck with getting a tuna theme.

Daisy said...

Skeezix, the whipped-cream game sounds very fun!

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

You are so sweet you don't even need any whipped cream, that is how sweet you are!!

CalicoMom Toni

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy, that looks delicious, I'm gonna have my mom get some for us.
Yummmy!!
Your Central Fl furiends,
Samantha & Tigger

Parker said...

Wow, a game with whipped cream! I love whipped cream, I bet that would be a lot of fun!

Mr. Hendrix said...

mmmmm cream. tooooooooooooona. those sound like great things to hunt.

McNasty said...

Yum!!! I got a little bit of ice cream last week and it was very cold, but I liked it. I will have to try some of this whipped cream!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
did u see mi mom yet? she'z in florida rite neer u.
i luv da wipped creem miself.
verree good pikshurz uv u az alwayz.
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Deb Logan said...

What a fun list! And great pictures, too. Have a great weekend!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Oh, YUM! You have got the best of all of the sweet treats: WHIP! I love to eat whip. Sometimes I take too long deciding where I wanna take the first lick, so Mom smears some on my nose for me. It's not as delicious as the way you're eatin' your whipped cream ... You got a whole plate! Mmmmmm ...

Oh, and tuna is a great theme ... Perhaps we should have photo hunters for cats ...

DMM

Tanj,Uschi&Vladi said...

Mmmmmmm, yummmmmy ! >;-)

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Tuna Theme sounds good to us, Daisy!
~Napoleon and Miss Emily

MaoMao said...

that whipped cream looks yummy! I've nefur had any but I'll hafta try some.

And wowie, a tuna theme would be superduper!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, I haven't had whipped cream, but it looks delicious! I have a sweet tooth -- I especially love when Daddy eats butter pecan ice cream -- he sometimes lets me have a lick!

Precious pictures of you, Daisy dear -- you're so sweet you make a purrfect picture for a "sweet theme", even without the cream!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

photo #3 looks like ur experiencing brain freeze, was the whip creme cold?

Kimo and Sabi said...

Tuna would be a furry good theme! Or how about Tamptations? Oooooh....!

Gretchen said...

Hmmmm...whipped cream, I don't think I've ever had that. I'll have to tell my bean about that. I do like butter!

Unknown said...

I've had whipped cream before. It's delicious. My Lady sometimes gives me vaniller ice cream. I had some today. I also like yogurt.

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Sweet kitty enjoying that sweet treat! I still like your blonde wig picture the best! ;-) SWEET Photo Hunt

Miz said...

You are a lucky girl to get a sweet treat like that. My kitties get a bit of icecream now and then. Please drop by to see my Sweet photos.

HartofDixie said...

How adorable! Thanks for droppin' by.

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Daisy, you're as photogenic as ever. Sweet!

~J&B

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Amazing, I never taste whipped cream before, Maybe I will try next time.

jams o donnell said...

Excellent photos! Happy weekend

srp said...

I never tried giving our kitties whipped cream... I bet they would like it.... and NEVER close your eyes... we people aren't always the brightest things about the state of your tummy!

Whirlwind said...

Daisy looks like she is enjoying that sweet treat!

Unknown said...

Such a sweet treat for a sweet kitten - can´t stop laughing about the tuna theme idea. Sounds great to me - I´d post a tuna-pizza picture =)

Dma said...

Best not to eat too much. You must watch your figure.

Anonymous said...

oooh - that's one of my favorites. the last time I got a plate of whipped cream all for myself is when the chair leg stepped on my tail and pulled out some furs.
Grr

Related Posts with Thumbnails