Sunday, July 1, 2007

My Summertime Secret Paw!

I got my Summertime Secret Paw package this week. It was from my friend Millie! Here I am checking everything out. There was CATNIP bubbles, Greenies, and a special catnip sack toy made by Millie's mom. Greenies taste good, and they might help my (slightly) tartar-y teeths, too! But the very best part was this wand toy with a pink and black feather tail and a funny yellow ball. I have never seen this toy before, and it was very FUN! Here I am meeting the toy for the first time. It is polite to shake paws first.
Then, I like to jump on the toy and grab him and bite him and rassle with him. See, it looks like I am dancing with my toy here. But we are not doing the Tango!
And finally, I can pull the toy onto the ground and bunnykick him. I might have been a little rough on my new toy because some of his feathers came out. Sorry, toy.
Thanks ever so much Millie! I love my Secret Paw surprises.
Share/Bookmark

40 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you got a great present! I like that ball with its feather tail! Looks like you have so much fun with it!
Enjoy your day with playing around with it!!

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

WOW, concatulation to your secret paws toys - it looks like great fun. we never so such a fev-ver toy too must be something very special :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

Great secret Paws.Mommy told me to tell you about Temptations Dentabite Treats.My vet recommended them cause
I had alittle tartar on my teeth.They taste great and really work well :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

wow daisy that is a furry good secret paws package! and i love your fevver toy! you look furry cute today honey!

smiles, auntie bee

Monty Q. Kat said...

That's a cool Secret Paws box!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

what a wonderful surprise!
yay for toys.

Catnip bubbles? that could be outrageously fun. we love bubbles

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Oh wow that looks PAWSOME!!!

Parker said...

I'd love to do a little Cha-Cha-Cha with that toy!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

I'm glad you have a fun new toy! It is ok if some of the fev-vers come out, do not feel bad.
Did you try the Greenies? Are they good? I have not had them, yet.

Artsy Catsy said...

What a fantastic Secret Paws, Daisy! And I know what you mean -- all new toys must be bunny kicked into submission!

Lucy

JT said...

Awesome toys! I hope you like the Greenies. Ernest and I love them!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow Daisy yoo gots some awesome secret paws presents. We love da way yoo bunny kick test dem...

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

That is one amazing toy! Look at your wild and crazy eyes. You are having tons of catfun.

Patches

Samantha & Mom said...

Great Cat Toy Daisy, looks like you will have lots of fun with it. Check out your ears in the last picture, "Take this you feather toy! I have conquered you!"
Have a fun Sunday,
Samantha & Tigger

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

wow,
summer secret pawz iz fun, daisy! u got sum grate surprizez!
did u see mi mom wen she flew into fort lawderdale da udder nite?
i miss her.
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Daisy said...

Jeter, I have been looking and looking for your mom, but so far I have not seen her.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Daisy, those look like grate toys! I enfur seen that fev-ver toy afore, either. You did a grate job of playin wif him. Is his name George?

lordjaders said...

Fun! I am going to sneak into the little sticky people's rooms and see what they have forrr me to play with!

(I have to do that because they keep stealing MY toys!)

Tara said...

What great stuff! And you really had fun playing, that shows your appreciation!

Tara

Shaggy and Scout said...

Thats a great bunch of loot Daisy!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Oh that feather ball toy thingie looks like so much fun!

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

HAHAHAHAHAAHA! Yoo bunnykikt the toy! Yoo bunnykikt the toy! I do that with all my toys and I take pride in the fakt that -- WATE I THINK I SAW A FLY! BOOM! GOT IT YUMMM! --- I can make them ded within the ferst 3 minits of playing with them and it duzn't matter cuz the peepul always git me NEW TOYS altho sumtimes it takes a few daze so in the meentime I have to bunnykik sumthing else like cowch cooshuns or lizzerds and I HEER YOO LIKE PLAYIN WITH LIZZERDS? ME TOO! I like to brake thare tales off and watch them so shooting acrost the yard with no tales and I yell at 'em and say, "HEY! YOO FERGOT SUMTHING!" and sumtimes I just krak myself up so yoo see we have a lot in commun ixsept I don't like warin' clothes do yoo wanna go owt sum time? I'm trying to make a harem.

INAMINI said...

You're a furry good dancer, Daisy. Did Pixie enjoy your new toy also?
LOKi

Daisy said...

Um, Tripper, I do not think so. But we can be friends. If you don't bunnykick my insides out.

LOKi, I showed Pixie my new toy. But she did not want to play today.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

That is a furry excellent Secret Paws! Millie was our Secret Paw back at Christmas time. Did you get one of Millie's extra primo 'nip pyramids. Oh, man ... Those are the BEST!
DMM

MaoMao said...

Momma cracks me up when I go to your blog 'cuz so often when she sees yur pikshures she makes that SQUEE noise of hers -- hehehe! She SQUEED extra loud over your bunnykickin' pikshure.

Have fun with yur new toys, Daizy! They look fabyoolus.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

What a marvelous package of goodies you have there, dear Daisy! Enjoy them. That toy looks especially fun!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yoo got grate toys Daisy. Lookit that fev-ver wand. We love fev-vers. Those nip bubbles sound good too. We like nip and we like bubbles, but we nefurr had them bofe togevver befurr.

TheSlyCat said...

How do you become a secret pal? I want to be a secret pal.

Milton said...

Boy Daisy, that is a great paws pack!
Mine mombean really liked the action shots of you with the tail toy. I likes to jump and grab toys too.
---Beezer

Kimo and Sabi said...

Wowy - them looks like mighty fine pressies from yer secret paw Millie!

Peach Man said...

That fevver looks like so much fun! Do you hiss at it? That's the only thing (including beans, cats, and dogs) I hiss at. One of my quirks. haha.
Peach

Unknown said...

Holy Cat, Daisy! You got a lot of stuff. I'm jealous. I wish I would have started blogging before the summertime secret paws. I will have to be on the lookout for the next one.

Gretchen said...

Oh, I like your new toy. So fuzzy. You look like you're having a lot of fun.
I have catnip bubbles and I just love them.

Karen Jo said...

That feather wand toy looks like the best fun around. Catnip bubbles sound great, too. Have lots of fun.

Ramses said...

Oh I like the look of all your nice 'nip bits and that toy looks great even if you've been a bit hard on his feathers! ;) Hope you continue to have lots of fun with it and that the other treats go down just as well...

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Love all your pressies from Millie...but ESPECIALLY da feather toy!

~Donny

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Daisy, you got lots of great friends. You always seems to get a lot of presents! I better not let the Spice Cats see this, or they will demand for presents too!

Ali & Fiona said...

Oh Daist that looks fun, we have those bubbles we just sit & stare at them.

Anonymous said...

whoa - great stuff! plus you got that adorable little nip sack we saw on Millie's blog! you're very lucky - that looks way cool!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails