Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thursday Thirteen, Edition #27

These are 13 random thoughts I had this week:

  1. Does my tummy look too big?
  2. ::sniff sniff:: What is this black speck on the ground? Smells a little bit like dirt. Tastes pretty good, too!
  3. Why does my Mommie always want to kiss me on the lips?!?
  4. I wonder where I can buy a cute little clown suit in my size?
  5. Is that a lizard I see? Nah. Just a leaf.
  6. Why is Pixie so mean? I was just trying to poke her with my little claw. She cannot take a joke.
  7. Lizard? Are you there? Come to Daisy!
  8. Skeezix, Skeezix, Skeezix, Skeezix, Skeezix, Skeezix, Skeezix, Skeezix, Skeezix, Skeezix, Skeezix, Skeezix, Skeezix...
  9. I need a nap. ::yawn::
  10. Let's play! Break out the Squiggles!
  11. Here lizard, lizard, lizard, lizard...
  12. Is it Temptation time? I am sure it is Temptation time somewhere!
  13. Where are the scissors? And my blond wig? I have an idea....


Share/Bookmark

48 Notes for Daisy:

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Daisy! Are you going to cut your hair??!? I can come over and bring you my very first squiggle I made yesterday! Thanks for the linky to Diva Kitty so I could lern how to make them:)
Well I am offto bed now...see you later.
PS: I am soooo glad I finally got to be your first comment!
Love Miss Peach

Parker said...

Are you gonna' wear a clown suit? Mommy is scared of clowns!

Anonymous said...

I'm always amazed by furry babies with blogs :) This one made me smile today :)

Happy Thursday!

Jane said...

Daisy, watch out for those lizards. Sometimes they can be mean!
Don't worry about mommy wanting to kiss you on the lips. Mommies are just like that. Humor her.
My T13 is up.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

No don't cut yer wig Daisy, we like yer beeyootyful long blonde hair. Mum kisses us on the lips sumtimes too. It's ambarrissing cuz we're mancats.

Bernie said...

Great list you have here...
But, why cut your hair, or are you doing a Brittany??
If you have a couple of minutes, stop by and check out what we are up too...
Cheers
Bernie

Ali & Fiona said...

Fiona likes to get black specs off the ground too and she really likes the specs that are bugs. We will keep our eyes peeled for a clown suit for you.

Monty Q. Kat said...

I think anytime should be Temptation time!

Jacky said...

Daisy, you sound an awful lot like my kitty Jasper!

Be sure to stop by my list and comment at http://vt251.blogspot.com.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Are yoo gonna do feathery bangs? Don't cut yoor hair, we think it's furry pretty. It's always tem-tay-shun time! Ooo, we hope yoo find a clown soot, we bet dat wood be furry kyoote! We'z a little acited about da Gotcha/Purrthday party-we were gonna do one fur Zippy but Skeezix is planning a combined one and dat is gonna be reely fun! We can't wate to see yoo doing yoor circus act and hear yoo sing happy birthday. Oh, we talked a lot...~Sadie and Speedy

Anonymous said...

What is it with moms wanting to kiss you on the lips? Our mom does that but we don't like it. You will look furry cute in a clown outfit, maybe yore grandma will buy you one. You could wear yore blond wig with it or a fuzzy orange one.

Dma said...

The very best luck in finding a clown suit Daisy. I can't wait for those pictures...

LZ said...

Oh Daisy I'm a bit worried about the scissors....I think you need adult supervision with those!

Kaze

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

daisy bring your scissors and your blonde hair up here to podunk. i found somebody good to cut it! yay!

smiles, auntie bee

The Meezers or Billy said...

is you going to cut and perm your hair and wear it wif a clown outfit?

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

Lizards do not taste as good as they look.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Cat tummies are never too big ~ they just need stroking more.

Gattina said...

Mum wants to kiss you all the time ? that's very nice of her. Little Rosie leaks my nose with her tiny, tiny little tongue, that makes me sneeze !

Cafe Cats said...

Goodness no, your tummmy isn't too big!

Thanks for stopping by!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Your tummy is much smaller than mine, just eat, baby~!

Skeezix the Cat said...

#1: Absolootly not
#8: Reely?
#13: NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

I think your tummy's fine.My mommy kisses me alot too she's so mushy.

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy :)

Anonymous said...

Rocky caught a lizard this week and tried to put it in the closet. Why not chase the leaf instead? :D

Unknown said...

Daisy you do lots of thinking!

Oh Daisy please don't worry about the size of your tummy! Now I'm worried about you becoming anorexic! Be careful, the life of a model can be very treacherous!

Anonymous said...

Your tummy is not looking too big. You are wonderful like you are!

Anonymous said...

Don your blonde wig...put on some sequins, because it's "DISCO" time!
Hey, maybe the lizard can join in and you can shake your groove thing together...

Mr. Hendrix said...

No cutting your hair! The wig is very pretty. I like all your deep thoughts.
I hope you found the lizard!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Do you think that George is any relation to the Geico lizard?

Just a thought....
~Abby

The Furry Kids said...

Please don't cut your hairs. Or wear a clown suit. Momma's super askeered of clowns.

Love,
Tazo

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy, you always make us smile and mom always giggles. Your tummy is just right, Mom's always kiss wherever they want, we just started getting Temptations and we are hooked, we need a nap too, mom was up till 2:30 doing 2 T13's, ones for the TGH, you lucky girl you Skeezix is a very nice looking mancat and we can't wait to see what you do with your hair.
Your FL friends,
Samantha, Tigger and Mom

MaoMao said...

hehehe, thems some good thoughts for you to think today, Daisy! And I can't wait to see what you do with your wiggie.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Why am I not surprised that you thought about Skeezix? ;)

Anonymous said...

Daisy, what a great list of thoughts! And *giggling* about "Skeezix, Skeezix, Skeezix" -- on my list would be "Mickey, Mickey, Mickey."

How intriguing about your wig -- I'm looking forward to your new 'do, dear!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Very good random thoughts, Daisy! Jus' remember that once you cut your wig, the hair won't grow back long!
DMM

Lux said...

All your thinking is wearing me out! I've got that lip-kissing problem, too!

Karen Jo said...

You look like you are thinking really hard, Daisy. I can't wait to see the clown suit, if you find one. Please don't cut your blonde wig; it looks great as it is. Your tummy is just fine.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

all of this thinking and planning too I suppose is a good thing

... well, you could make the blond hair wiggy curlie. Wouldn't that be cute :-)

We hope you had a happy day, Daisy.
Sorry I am late today.

<3 *~Princess

lordjaders said...

I liked yourrr picturrre, it shows off yourrr currrly whiskerrrs. One of the little sticky people at my house got a hold of the scissorrrs. Yes, she cut herrr blonde hairrr too. Luckily she cut a little bangs and did a fairrrly good job, so she didn't get in that much trrrouble.

Yourrr Furrrend,

Jade

Ari said...

Hello Daisy!

I miss you the Professor Daisy's Tip for Cats

^_^

Honey P. Sunshine said...

my mommie always wants to kiss me on the lips too

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Hi Daisy, It's Temptations Time All The Time! I have figured out how to open the stash so I will share when no human is looking.
Purrs and we love your cute blonde wig.

Zed Monster

Zoey and the furballs said...

That was a good TT. You had Mommy chuckling.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Wowy - you must have a big brain to hold all them thoughts!

Tink said...

I was happy to link to you in my random TT. I really loved the picture and your blog is always interesting!
Freyja & Bastet send their love!

The Crew said...

Daisy, you're not going to cut your Rapunzel hair, are you!!

Gretchen said...

Gretchen and I love you list.

Unknown said...

It´s temptation time in Germany right now!

Have a great weekend, Daisy *purr*

Related Posts with Thumbnails