Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Wordless Wednesday



Share/Bookmark

69 Notes for Daisy:

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

Momma Astrid here: Daisy you made my day! This pic of you is unbeatable!

Kashim & Othello say: we like your pawsies!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute Daisy! :) You must be on top of a glass table top.

snowforest said...

Wow - you can fly Daisy - great picture!

Karen Jo said...

Dorydoo would really like to know how you managed to levitate like that, Daisy. Maybe you can help her in her quest to get to the Moon. I love how your paws look in the picture.

Parker said...

I see all of your cute paw pads! I hope you enjoyed that treat!

Anonymous said...

wow - we are wordless

Anonymous said...

That is a wonderful picture of you Daisy! I love that look in your eyes: Get that FOOD!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Daisy! Those Temptations look yummy...I see a drool:) come on over my place for some fun desert when you are done in your see through world:) I just adore your little colorful jelly bean toes:) too!
Love Miss Peach >(^,^)<

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Daisy is that little spot of water where yoo are drooling furr yer Temtayshuns?
Grate pikchur, it could be tummy, toesday or efun Whacky as well.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hi honey. i had to bigify the photo to see the little drop of water and the treat! then i saw it! wow, that looks good! and i think you look like a magician! you are standing in the air. furry good trick honey. cutie!!

smiles, auntie bee

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
i'm laffin an laffin imaginin yer photographer gettin dat pikshur! dat's called ekstreem photographee!
luv--yer grate frend--jh

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Awww

Daisy you always look so cute. How neat...we need one of those glass top tables to play on. Wow you have given me something to work on Momma for!

~Abby

Gattina said...

A flying cat, lol !

The Fluffy Tribe said...

wow Daisy we didn't know you could levitate. Awesome ~the fluffy tribe

Monty Q. Kat said...

You're gonna send Skeezix to the icebox with such a cool tummy shot.

(Can you tell me how you're flying, though? I'd like to be able to just float over to my food bowl...)

The Lazy Iguana said...

Neat photo.

Ali & Fiona said...

We see a treat in your mouth, ^Wow look at the big lizard who posted before us, how cool.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

are you drooling again?

Anonymous said...

Dats a furry interesting pikshur. We can see yore multicolored feets. Are you getting treats from yer mom?

The Furry Kids said...

Cool picture! Skeezix is going to flip when he sees this one. It really shows off your cute tummy.

Love,
Tazo

Rosemary B❤️ said...

First I thought you were jumping... then I saw that you were on a glass tibble-tabble.


~Prinnie

Dma said...

That's a great picture Daisy. I feel like you're going to land on the top of my head...

Anonymous said...

Great photo and the tongue sticking out is cute.

Anonymous said...

what an awesome action shot!

Anonymous said...

That is a crazy picture! You caught your cat at the perfect moment.

Spoon of life said...

Hahaha are you flying?! ;)

M.

Forty Paws said...

Great picture!!! Whatcha doing Daisy?

Luf, Us

Proverbs 31 Woman Wannabe said...

What a GREAT action shot!

The M's said...

Wow, keep practicing and you can float over to see Skeezix.

Patois42 said...

I wouldn't want to look up and see you coming my way!

Lux said...

Fantastic shot!

Unknown said...

That's a great picture of you, Daisy!

Thanks for visiting my blog, by the way!

-Rosie

Mo and The Purries said...

Is that a drop of drool on the glass, Daisy?!? ha!

Chrissie said...

I suppose the extra lift in your curly fur gives you added altitude...and the tummy shot is priceless! My mom wants to try this with me, and all my toes.

LZ said...

Daisy...you're a nut!! A very cute little nut.

Kaze

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hahahahaa, yoor mom musta been haffing a time on da floor getting dat piksher! It's grate, we see yoor multi-colored paws (like Speedy's) yoor kyoote tummy and yoo haf treets!

Anonymous said...

I've told my human she must get a glass top table just for such great photos!

Skeezix the Cat said...

I. CAN'T. BREETHE.

Christine and FAZ said...

Good angle Daisy. I've gone for an interesting angle in my Wordless Wednesday as well. FAZ

The Meezers or Billy said...

uh oh Skeezix passed out! quick, someone call 911!

great pikshur Daisy! was the treat yummy?

Milton said...

That looks like a good audition shot for a action movie.
---Beezer

Shaggy and Scout said...

Daisy, you continue to amaze us!

Unknown said...

Daisy I didn't know you was a magishun! Your talents know no bounds!

My Mum is on the floor laughing....

twiga92 said...

Wow! That is an awesome photo!

Daisy said...

FYI: I was walking around on a glass topped table scarfing up some treats (yes, that's a spot of drool) while my Mommie rolled around on her back underneath me trying to take photos! It was funny!

Tara said...

Aren't glass tables fun! Great photo!
Tara

Mr. Hendrix said...

Fun photo! If I was a Temptation, I'd be worried by that face. They know they'll be eaten. ha ha ha
This is so fun!

DK & The Fluffies said...

We love that picture of you!

Skeezix the Cat said...

The drool! The tung! The tummy! Wow wow wow. Um, I'm gonna go lik my magnit.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Daisy? Is this another career change: stunt cat?

DMM

HRH Yao-Lin said...

WOAH!! That is an AWESOME pic!!!! By crikey I had to look twice! Fantastic lol xx

The World In The Eyes Of Brothers said...

Wow, that is a stunning picture. I thought the kitten was actually jumping. If you crop the wood out then it will look like that. Happy WW.

kuanyin333 said...

Great photo work you did to capture this funny photo! Happy WW!

MaoMao said...

Kool Beaniez, and I think Skeezix needs smellin' salts, hehehe! Glass tables are fun.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

*giggle*, Daisy, you look just precious! And I just love how your little tongue is sticking out.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Ann M & the Kitties said...

You look pretty fierce, Daisy.

Poppy Q said...

Daisy,
You look like you are flying!! You are incredible. You should ask your mommy for a supercat suit.

Poppy Q

Frodo said...

THAT picture ROCKS!

She-Schenker said...

Awwww...
Kitty looks just like my Tiacie!

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Oh my goodness!!! I thought you were going to attack me!! Then I realized that you were only curious about me. I know you'd never be mean to me!

~Marie

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I thought you are flying, and after I realize you stand on the glass.

It's cool, and you are really beautiful at this angle.

Zoey and the furballs said...

That's a great picture Daisy.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You are so talented Daisy!! Flying?????? It's Super Daisy!

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy, you always come up with the neatest pictures. You do look like you are floating. Wonderful WW.
Samantha & Tigger

PaHaRs said...

Hi Daisy, how can you do that?. I want to see my cat fly like you!!! lovely cat.

Rgds

Pumpkin said...

Wow, feerce koncentrashun wile eeting treets and yup, a good shot of yore tummy!

Jimmy Joe said...

That is a really sassy look on your face, Daisy. You are such a super-model with all of your cool photo shoots.
Your buddy, JJ

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

Heeheehee!! That's a very funny picture Daisy!!

Tanj,Uschi&Vladi said...

Great perspective !!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails