Sunday, July 8, 2007

A Dare! With Pink Hair!

My friend Anastasia from The Cat Realm made a dare for us to wear her pink wig and post a picture of it. Well, pink is my favorite color, so here I am! I feel kind of like a movie star.

Share/Bookmark

33 Notes for Daisy:

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy, you look wonderful in that pink wig!! It looks good with you fur.
Your FL furiends,
Samantha & Tigger

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

daisy you look boo-tee-ful in pink hair.

smiles, auntie bee

The Cat Realm said...

Daisy, you did it! You look better than me in the wig. But you would be the ONLY cat ever to look better than me anyways!
AWESOME! Glad to know you,
Anastasia
Please keep the wig as a present from me!

Daisy said...

Thanks Anastasia! You are so nice!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Daisy you look smashing in your Anastasia wiggy! You would look gr8 in a potatoe sack....such an Audrey Hepburn kitty you are!
Love and huggies to you. Oh by the way...your pressy is on the way to you in the mornings mail:))
Wonder if I will look good in that pink wig? She wants me to do it but I am a bit of a neanderthal on the PC:)

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

daisy you look best in this pink wig!
pink is YOUR color!

Catzee said...

I'm not so sure ya look too happy 'bout it.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Oh, Daisy, yoo look like a fairy prinsess in that wig! I took the dare, too!

Lux said...

Gosh, you sure look better in that wig than *I do! :)

Artsy Catsy said...

Ah, beautiful Daisy, I was just waiting to see who took the dare first - you, Skeezix or Lilly Lu!

And your comment about the little cow on our blog picking the wrong earrings? I certainly agree! Cows just have no fashion sense whatsoever!!

Lucy

Anonymous said...

"Wow" Daisy your photo came out great
mommy had some trouble with mine yet she's only human :)

LEA said...

Fabu, Daisy! You look better than that Pop singer, "Pink"!
You should be on American Idol! You have your look, now all you need is a PURRRFECT song.

momsbusy said...

daisy, yu looks meooooowvalous, darling! yu may start a new fashun trend fer kitties.

yuki & kimiko

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Terrific look for you, Daisy! Beautiful!

I don't look quite as natural as you do ... My wig's a little different.

DMM

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

yer byootiful daisy ... espeshullee in da pink wig! i'm yer gratest BOOSTER!
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Unknown said...

I wish I knew how to put the pink wig on. Even though I am a boy, I would do it ON A DARE.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Lookin good, Daisy! I got dared, too. Might have to get Nick to help me out... Kate and I aren't so good with the Photoshop.

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Gorgeous, just gorgeous!!

~gushing Marie

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i'm a punk in pink.
luv--jh

caspersmom said...

Now, you and only you can wear that pink wig. It looks really good on you. Looks like it was made just for you.

Casper

MaoMao said...

hehehe, you look superduper in that pink wiggie, Daisy! It's furry komplementary with yur koloring.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, Daisy -- you look darling in that pink wig! It looks purr-fect on you.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

PaHaRs said...

You look so lovely with that pink wig haha. I got some idea to find some wig like you too.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You look very cute in your pink wig, Daisy!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Wow Daisy! Yoo look sooooo glammeruss.

Anonymous said...

Daisy you look so cute in yore pink wig. Are you gonna do magnets with the pink wig too?

Karen Jo said...

You look great in the pink wig, Daisy. You are the best looking kitty in the wig I have seen.

The Furry Kids said...

Daisy, you look GREAT in that wig!!!

Love,
Tazo

Dma said...

Very fetching. Kinda look like Rita Hayworth.

Kitikata-san said...

LOL Daisy! You look funny!

The Cat Realm said...

I do like the idea with the magnets!
The wig is yours, so go ahead and do it!
Also: come and pick up the button for accepting the wig dare!
Anastasia

The Crew said...

You know I love PINK, but Tipper and I still think you look more beautiful as blond.

Your friend
Misty

Anonymous said...

looks like a tick in her face...
anyway cute cat and somehow crazy... (in a positive way) :)
chilli

Related Posts with Thumbnails