Monday, July 9, 2007

Mommie & Me Monday: Our Self-Portrait

Here is a self-portrait of my Mommie and me! It was very very fun to share the picture with my Mommie. See, I am looking right into the camera, too. Here is how we did it: in front of a mirror!

Share/Bookmark

50 Notes for Daisy:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

It's a dubble Daisy day.

Parker said...

Two pretty girls in the same photos! Nice.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Fun photo Daisy! :)

Christine and FAZ said...

Dear Daisy, tell your mommie that all true artistes do self-portraits. That must mean she is just like Rembrandt or something. FAZ

p.s. I think my Daisy magnet has arrived, we got a note from the post office saying there was a parcel for us to collect - we are so excited.

p.p.s. we had the Wimbledon final here on Sunday and I got lots of pats and scritches because I sat out the front as everyone was walking to the tennis - I was very spoilt.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I love these photoes,
I always want to photo with michico but cannot find the way.
Thank you for the wonderful idea.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

wow daisy,
doze ar sum grate pikshurz. i espeshullee like da second one. it'z a fabyoolus BOOSTER-shot uv u an yer mom!
luv--jh

Rosemary B❤️ said...

This is a great picture of you and your mom. Your mommie has a great camera... no wonder you have such great pictures on your bloggie.
Ours are always fuzzy or have bad coloring...

We hope you and Pixiekins have a lovely day. Give her a gentle lick from me.*~*~Princess

Anonymous said...

Daisy that is a furry nice self portrait of yore mom and you. You are both furry pretty girls!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

aw that is so cute

The M's said...

Wonderful pics.

LZ said...

How cool! I think the Lap Lady and y our Mommie might be related. They look very similar with that flashy thing on their faces.

Kaze

Forty Paws said...

Very cool idea!!!

Luf, Us

The Meezers or Billy said...

that's a beautiful pikshur of you and your mommy

Monty Q. Kat said...

How cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's great. You look divine.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Daisy, yoo and yoor mom are soooo beyootiful! Thanks fur coming to our party, you made it even more fun!

Ari said...

Nice photo Daisy, I have the hair-cut like your mommy :D

Kisses*

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow! A twofer! I like looking at the bak of yoo wile I'm looking at the frunt of yoo. It's like looking at a Pikasso paynting. Ixsept yer eyes are in the rite spot.

Around Your Wrist said...

very cool picture, daisy! your mom is a smart photographer.

ben fuzz

zevo hussein calamari said...

you both look stunning!

Unknown said...

How nice - a mother/daughter photograph! You both are very photogenic. You always sit so nice for your Mum to take a picture, I will have to take some modelling lessons from you - my Mum says I always flop onto the ground just when she is going to take a nice picture.

Ali & Fiona said...

You are a very good model Daisy, I have so much to learn from you!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Two for the price of one...double the treat!

Great magic trick Daisy and Daisy's Mom.

~Abby

Spoon of life said...

Double beauty!!!

M.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Very good picture, Daisy!
We always like your reflection photos!
Your Mommy is purty like you.

~Timothy

The Feline Sextet said...

Furry nice piccies Daisy, you always pose so purr-fectly, we likes to mess up Meowmy's piccies of us sometimes, and she grumbles when we do! She doesn't like mir-ers so we don't have any to try that photo trick with, but it's furry smart!
T.F.S.

The Feline Sextet said...

Pee-esss, Meowmy says to tell your Meowmy she's furry en-vee-us of her cammy-ra, it's the one Meowmy wants e-ven-too-ally!
T.F.S

Tyler said...

Dear Daisy,
You're just like a model.

My momma says I have to apologize for trying to flirt with such a young girl cat. I did not know you were only three years old. I understand that your boyfriend, Skeezix, has big muscles. I'm a lover not a fighter. I don't want to have problems with him or his bodyguard, Tripper. I officially remove my request to kiss you anywhere on your body. All impure thoughts have bben flushed from my mind and I will only have pure friendly sister-brother type thoughts towards you. I respect your relationship with that Skeezix fellow and I'm sorry that I referred to him as a rat.You should know that I didn't think up that name on my own. His own family calls him a rat and I think I read that his mom thinks he's the ugliest thing she ever did see. But if that's where your heart leads you then, so be it. Respectfully yours, Tyler

Karen Jo said...

I really like the photos of you and your Mom. Your Mom is a very inventive photographer and I always enjoy seeing her pictures on your blog.

DK & The Fluffies said...

We love those pictures with you and your mum!

Gretchen said...

I like your double exposure. Smart Bean.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

that is very clever - reminds me of the infinite cat project 'cept with your human! xx

MaoMao said...

Wowie, kool beaniez! That's a great idea for a photo!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

The Furry Kids said...

Very artistic photos!

Love,
Tazo

Ann M & the Kitties said...

Very cool, Daisy (and Daisy's Mom)!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos -- very creative and artistic! You and your mom both look lovely, and the mirror effect is stunning.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Your mom is very very creative and you Daisy are so very cute.

Dma said...

The self portrait is cool in many different ways. I might have to try that.

Chrissie said...

Daisy, you look Mah-velous, as does your Mom. I especially notice the extra curliness of your coat on your neck, shoulders, and upper legs..RRoowwrr!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That is so cool!!!!!!!

Kimo and Sabi said...

What a great idea - you and yer mom are cute AND smart!

Samantha & Mom said...

You and your Mommie are very cute!! Wonderful pictures! She is a very good photographer!! Our Mom is drooling over her camera.
Your Central FL furiends,
Samantha & Tigger

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What a great pictures of you and mommie!! And you're looking soooo sweet at mommie! :) Do you think I can make such a photo too? With all those 10 cats? Or can I better pick out one?

Zoey and the furballs said...

What beautiful pictures Daisy and her Mommy!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Excellent photos and posin', Daisy! Your momma has a really great camera, too!
DMM

Anonymous said...

Daisy, it would be hard to take a bad photo of a lovely lady cat like you, but your mommie takes especially nice pictures.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

Daisy,
I asked you a question on my blog.
Mickey

Tara said...

What a great way to share a photo with your mom!

Tara

INAMINI said...

Wut a neet idea. It's fun too see beans and kitties wurking toogether.
LOKi

Related Posts with Thumbnails