Friday, July 20, 2007

Fashion Show Friday: Fabulous Accessories!

Here is proof positive that my special friend Skeezix is a fashion consultant extraordinaire! (Extraordinaire is a fancy way of saying real good.) Because look what the man in the blue shorts brought me from Skeezix: these very beautiful accessories! First, some fancy pink daisy hair accessories. The daisy is my favorite flower, and a pink daisy is even better! How do I look? They came in a set of two, but I decided that wearing just one was much more fashion-forward. Besides, I wanted to save the other one to play with.
Next is this glamorous pink beaded purse, just like Skeezix has! It is very shiny. I am pretty sure the purse was hand-beaded in Paris. I have a very serious expression on my face, because carrying a fancy purse is a big responsibility. I learned that if you wear it across your shoulder it is much safer.
Here is my proud face. But my Mommie said it is not proper to be so proud of my possessions. So, just pretend you never saw this picture, OK?
You might be thinking, "Daisy, what do you keep inside your handbag?" I am very glad you asked. Because I keep my plastic lizards in there! I think you can see now why I am so nervous about my purse getting stolen.
Thank you Skeezix! Maybe some day we can go shopping together wearing our matching pink purses.

Gif Heart Images



Share/Bookmark

63 Notes for Daisy:

Parker said...

Those accessories are so very chic! Be very careful not to get that purse stolen. I think those lizards are very valuable! I just learned the value of a lizard! They are wonderful, rude, but wonderful!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, Daisy, you are a very lucky cat to receive such wonderful gifts from Skeezix. Those accessories are lovely!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Skeezix can come to my house...
It would be wonderful to get the accessories for Becca, my kitty as well....

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Beautiful purse and daisy, Daisy!! You look lovely. Those are very nice gifts!

Christine and FAZ said...

Daisy, such style, such grace. The Princess Diana of the cat world (without the tortured relationships obviously). FAZ

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Hello daisy, you look nice with the flower on your head and that fancy lizzerd holder on your shoulder.
Prinnie likes pink too...

I hope you have a fabbie Friday

headbutts~Caesar

Monty Q. Kat said...

When are you going to come out with your own label?

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Yoo rock! How wonderful doze accessories are. An dat's a nice idea bout puttin' da leezards in dare.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

i like yer proud face

The Furry Kids said...

That handbag really is something to be proud of. The daisy really sets off your curly furs. Very lovely!

Love,
Tazo

Forty Paws said...

Those are wonderful accessories Daisy!! The Daisy in your furs accents your face very nicely. And the purse is tres chic!!

Oui oui!

Luf, Us

Mosaic Cats said...

Oh Daisy!
You look so elegant and sophisticated in your accessories. That purse is just the bomb on you!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, yoo look so pretty wif yoor daisy ahind yoor ear! Mom sez dat in addishun to waring da beyootiful purse across yoor shoolders yoo shood always walk wif it away from traffik and neffur let it out of yoor site. We'd hate fur yoo purse and lizzerd to be stolen...

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Stunning!
That is what we think, Daisy. You look stunning!

~Noah and Miss Emily

LZ said...

That is so great! I love that you keep your lizards in the purse, that is very smart! I love the purse, I think it suits you perfectly.

Kaze

Dma said...

Most excellent proud face. I like the one pink flower look as well. Very fetching.

Anonymous said...

YOU Miss Daisy are one fashion forward babe-o-rama! I'd keep my other daisy in the purse with your lizards, as I'll bet they'd like some foliage to play in when they are waiting for your attention. I do like your proud picture very much, it reminds me of the looks I get from some of the cats that own me...but I think mine are actually thinking...'If she doesn't do better, we should eat her and replace her.' Happy Friday!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

I think it was the right decision to only wear one flower... and that purse is very glam! A great place to keep your lizards.

zevo hussein calamari said...

As always you are a fashion icon.... tre chic!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

nice, furry nice indeed. what a guy!

smiles, auntie bee

Unknown said...

Daisy, you look fabulous with your beautiful accessories!!!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

There could be nothing more fabulous than having lizards in your purse. I think our Mom's are crazy for not having a few in their purses, don't you?

You look fabulous with that pink daisy behind your ear, it is just purrfect for you.

Purrs
Abby

Anonymous said...

The woman plans to have a flower in her hair at the wedding. I was quite pleased to see you showing off such an accessory so that I can help...

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Hi Daisy -

I especially like your handbag. It's tres chic (that's French, you know!)

Sarge Charlie said...

Miss Daisy, I think you are just the Cat's Meow.........

The M's said...

So cute, you are lucky that your boyfriend sends you things..Missy

Skeezix the Cat said...

I like yer prowd face the best! And I think one pink daisy is just purrfikt --- it draws attenshun to yer byootiful face withowt deetrakting frum yer byooty! (or yer booty) I hope the plastik lizzerds like thare noo perse!

The Meezers or Billy said...

mommy says "trez chick" or somefing like that.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Ohhh la la!
Wee!
(that's all the French we know)

INAMINI said...

That's a reely neet purse. The lizards are a nice touch, too!
LOKi

Unknown said...

Daisy, you have the BEST boyfriend EVER! I love the pink daisy behind your ear, it is very fetching. Of course, I can't say enough about the fabulous purse, I think it was probably made in Paris with real pink diamonds! You are a very lucky girl.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Hmmmm...we noticed you were wearin' yer flower over yer right ear. In Hawaiian custom, if you wear it over yer right ear, it means yer single...and if you wear it over yer left ear, it means yer "spoken fer". We thought you was spoken fer by Skeezix...just thought we would bring this to yer attention so's there are no misunderstanding in da cat blogosphere (next thing ya know, Tripper will be stalkin' you!)

The Crew said...

Daisy, you look beautiful, as always. That purse is so YOU, but I agree with Kimo & Sabi. The placement of the flower must be correct. Otherwise all the lonely guys out there might get the wrong idea and poor Skeezy would have to be sedated at the thought of another guy cutting in on him!

Your friend
Misty

Daisy said...

Uh oh! I never knew the meaning of the flower placement. I made a very bad mistake!

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy we love your flower and your purse. That was so nice of Skeezix to send those great accessories to you. You look gorgeous as usual in your photos. We like your proud face picture best!
Your FL furiends,
Samantha & Tigger

Lux said...

What pretty things Skeezix sent you! I'm becoming more and more convinced that I, too, need a purse (for my valuable paper wads).

Zenith & the Fancidots Gang said...

Yu Look BEAUTIMUS, as ALWAYS, Miss Daisy.
We speshully liked what yu kalled yur proud face, but we think it looks more like a "pleased" face, because yu have such a Hansom and Gallunt boycatfrind to buy yu eggstravegant accessuries!

We also lik the idea of keeping LIZZARDS in yur purse. Maybe we shud suggest meowmy keep some, in hers!

Luf,
yur littel Pal -
Zenith

Tyler said...

Daisy, I don't know a thing about fashion. I so desperatly want to impress you. So I might be asking you a few silly questions to encrease my knowledge and prove myself worthy of your friendship.
ooooooooooooooo
If you could put the other daisy around your tail and maybe cover your #13 spot that you're so embarrassed of? Would that be fashionable??

I noticed that you didn't wear the purse and the flower at the same time even though they are both pink and so bewitching. Was this too on purpose? Would it be wrong to wear them together?

Oh Daisy, I love your proud picture. I too sometimes feel proud of my many toys, cat beds, gourmet food and treats and the ability I have to wrap my momma around the claw of my little paw. I struggle so hard to not allow my vanity to rule my thoughts. To see that you too share with me this vice makes me care for you even more.

Your FRIEND,
Ty

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Beautiful purse and pink daisy!! I know it's not right to be proud...but it looks so good on you, it's hard not to be proud!

~Marie

HRH Yao-Lin said...

daisy you are adorable! I have the best image of you and skeezix all decked out in pink carrying pink purses and strolling through a busy shopping centre! How cute are you!!! xx

Daisy said...

Tyler, you have some very deep thoughts. I am afraid that putting the other daisy over my Spot #13 might draw more attention to it. And that place is not for looking!

I agree that it is very very hard not to show that you are proud!

Mrs. Sniffles said...

Those are some fabulous presents! The first picture of you with the daisy is bee-yoo-tiful.

Anonymous said...

Skeezix is a very sweet kitty and you look adorable :)

Unknown said...

Daisy, you look like an angel with that flower in your hair. Very very pretty.

Zoey and the furballs said...

Daisy, you look quite beautiful with the daisy. You are such a trend-setter!

MaoMao said...

That's so sweet and romantick that you and Skeezix have got matching pursies now! And the daisy in your furs looks furry purr-etty.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Daisy, you look just darling with that flower in your hair! A daisy suits Daisy so well, *giggle*. And that purse is gorgeous with your fur! I think it's just purr-fect that you and Skeezix have purses that match.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Karen said...

Wow you look so pretty. I realy like the flour. I want a purse now. I will have to ask momma

Mr. Hendrix said...

wow, your dear boyfriend has great taste! how wonderful he shops for you. my daddy hates shopping, even for food, and mommy gets sad about that.
You look beautiful in your new fashions. Did we ever tell you mommy's bridal bouquet was peach and lavendar daisies with peach sweetheart roses in them. It is almost like she knew we'd meet you someday!

Fox's Mom said...

I think a purrse is a good place for you to keep your lizards, Miss Daisy, and you look very pretty in your daisy, too.

My person won't let me have a lizard. Yet.

Mozart

The Cat Realm said...

You got it down! Toy lizards in a pink purse, awesome!
Karl
Daisy - that proud face is your best! You definitely have to be proud, especially if you have such a beautiful proud face like yours!!!
Anastasia

The Misadventures Of Me said...

I likes your purse, its very prettys. Its a good ideas to keep your toy lizards safe, good thinkings Daisy!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Daisy ...
You are too, too cute. I love that you carry your plastic lizards in your fancy pink purse.

DMM

Oh, an' I can see your cute little tummy, too!

Anonymous said...

Those were some very thoughtful gifts from Skeezix. You look stylish with a pink daisy placed just so....

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Oh, Daisy, we love that photo shoot. How did you attach the daisy to your head?

We received your card in the mail today and it was a real pick-me-up! We're very impressed that you have your very own business cards! You are one of the nicest cats we know.

Love,
~J&B

Rascal said...

Wow Daisy. You're quite chic.

Gretchen said...

Oh, Daisy, you are so very pretty in your pink daisy and your pink beaded purse. You're right Skeezix has very good fashion sense. And you so good in front of the camera.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Well, Daisy, I especially love your proud expressions, I mean, it should be proud that you are so fashion~! You are so unique~!

=^..^= said...

You look so lovely with the pink daisy! So pretty! I think you should wear it often!

And what a good idea to keep your lizards in a bag that you can carry around. Real handy for keeping track on them!

P.S. You've been tagged for the Save the Bears blogdrive! *wink* Original Post

Sasha said...

Daisy that is a very pretty flower and what a gorgeous pink purse. I am usually a careful and considerate cat, but I can imagine this between my teeth and claws. Although very suitable for a girl cat, it is probably not as chic for a man cat, so I will just have to admire yours.

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

ADORABLE! What else can we say! Purrs and Much Loves

Heart of Rachel said...

You look fabulous! Those are wonderful gifts.

Anonymous said...

Offers Louis Vuitton replica handbags and other designer replica bags.
.



Louis Vuitton handbags replica

Related Posts with Thumbnails