Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thursday Thirteen, Edition #30

I love reading these, so I thought I would post my own list of 13 search phrases used to get to my blog:
  1. Florida Lizards eat cats. I have to admit that this one made me a little bit nervous. I may need to do some more lizard research.
  2. Cats with big tummies. Uh oh.
  3. Safe to kiss cats. I can answer that one: YES! Except for Spot #13.
  4. Tricks to keep your eyelashes very curly. This is no trick! They are naturally curly.
  5. i miss my mommie. I am very sorry. I miss my Mommie too, sometimes.
  6. Dirty Daisy real name / Dirty Daisy. Um, there might be somebody out there using my name. And she is doing some very dirty things.
  7. video of turtle trying to kiss cat. Believe me, I have never kissed a turtle before. I swear! (see Dirty Daisy)
  8. CAN A TURTLE HURT A CAT. I think they should have found this out BEFORE making the video.
  9. how to make a harness for my baby lizard. Here is a tip: do not make your lizard wear a harness until he is no longer a baby.
  10. Lizard hates cats. I have found this to be very true. Because lizards, they are RUDE.
  11. Cat paws too pink. Do not worry, you can never be too pink.
  12. alligator fountain prank. This is only funny until somecat gets hurt.
  13. mom's cashews, big and floaty. I have had nightmares about this one.


Share/Bookmark

49 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

I do love the silly phrases in search :)

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, people have used some strange search phrases to find your blog, Daisy! It is always fun to see what crazy phrases people have used to find blogs.

Christine and FAZ said...

Wow - eclectic! FAZ

Parker said...

Mom's big cashews?? Floaty? Ewwww! Hey Daisy, how do you find out what searches people used to get to your blog?

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

mom's cashews, big and floaty??????

We have not laughed so hard in weeks, oh my word. what the crap?

We are still laughing and worried too. That is just so weird.

We always have fun looking at search phrases but these are awesome. Hahahaha

Happy Thursday Daisy

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi DAISY! My kitties (Flat Cat, Sam, and Lydia) have missed blogging, but the truth is that Sam has been very ill and none of us feel like blogging right now till that's resolved (one way or another; I'm feeling a bit pessimistic at this stage but am trying to hope for the best).

The rude lizards comment is the BEST. And no cat should be seen kissing a turtle, though I think I've seen the photo that search was trying to find...

In the meantime, I've started a political blog with some friends...our politics might not be yours, but this week's post is quotes from the founding fathers---everyone likes the founding fathers.

Anonymous said...

HI DAISY!!! How can I fynd owt what mayks peepul come to my bruther's blog??

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

WHAT????
Lizards eat cats??

I'd better tell efurryone in the house. Uh oh we had better be careful because there sure are alot of lizards around our house. Thank you Daisy for alerting us to this phenomenon.

Purrs
Abby

Rosemary B❤️ said...

hahaha these are very very funny Daisy
We are concerned about a few of these...
Happy day fun curly girl. (((Hugs))) to Pixie too.

:::smooch:::
Princess

Anonymous said...

Those are some good fings for Thursday Thirteen. Um, what is Dirty Daisy? Is dat when you lay in the mulch after lizard hunting? We don't have lizards here but dey seem furry vishus (and rude).

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

correct daisy! you can nefer be too pink! good girl...

smiles, auntie bee

LZ said...

Wow Daisy! Those are some crazy searches. Yeah that last one....so many questions yet I don't think I want them answered.

Kaze

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Some of those search terms kinda scared us! We don't know if we can find those search terms but if dat is da kinda stuff beans use to find us we don't wanna know!

Forty Paws said...

Wow. That was furry interesting. Especially big and floaty cashews. And putting a harness on baby lizards.

Luf, Us

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

You have some fantastic search phrases! My mammacat works with search engine phrases and keywords a LOT at her job and she just loves seeing yours, too!!!!
Number 13 is a little bit scary. I don't want nightmares.

Monty Q. Kat said...

I..erm..."mom's cashews, big and floaty"?

That's it, my brain broke on that one.

Jeremy Lowe said...

Makes you wonder just whats on peoples minds...

The Meezers or Billy said...

big floaty cashews? ::scratching head:: -what the..............? - Miles

Skeezix the Cat said...

I don't know abowt sniffing Spot #13, but I shur like to sniff it!

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy, we are laughing and laughing. Those are some funny ways to get to your blog. That one about Florida Lizards eat cats, now that is one to think hard about! Say hi to Pixie from us.
Your FL furiends,
Samantha & Tigger

Anonymous said...

So I can't figure out why someone would get your blog searching for cats with big tummies. Your tummy is perfectly fine Daisy!

At least you don't get people searching for goat marriage!

Dma said...

I'm worried for you Daisy... The Florida Lizards eat cats sounds very bad.

The Furry Kids said...

Baby lizard harnesses must be very, very small.

Peach Man said...

mom's cashews??? don't read cat blogs while eating...note to self. how did you find out what people google to get to you?

Mo and The Purries said...

Oh Daisy, you are just the most clever kitty!
I think we may just have to steal this idea for a TT.
It won't be near as funny as yours, though. We just laughed & laughed.
Thanks,
the gang from purrchance to dream

The M's said...

We needed a good laugh today and you gave it to us, thank you.

DK & The Fluffies said...

Very interesting - I'll have to check ours. ~Fiona Bun

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

That number 13 is kinda scary! Maybe it's a good thing you didn't get to number 14!

~Noah and Miss Emily

HRH Yao-Lin said...

my daisy they are scary!!!!! Interesting but a tad disturbing! x

Chrissie said...

That alligator one..whew, makes a guy think twice about ANY kind of lizard!

Unknown said...

Daisy, that list is furry funny, some are rather odd, but they are all furry funny. I love reading your blog it is always entertaining and informative : )

Unknown said...

Dirty Daisy? What do you do for a living, Daisy? I'm starting to worry...

MaoMao said...

Oh, I'm crackin' up -- those are some really funny search frazes! And some offem really weird. As in I don't wanna know too much about floaty cashews either. Or alligator fountins.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

I agree with you, Daisy! Lizards really need to be taught manners. And *giggle*, isn't looking at the world upside down fun!

I must say, that sounds very odd -- a turtle kissing a cat or for that matter a cat kissing a turtle. I only want to kiss Mom and Dad and Mickeybear *giggle*.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Tyler said...

I saw the real "Diry Daisy" being arrested for shoplifting in Catmart in Broward County, Florida. She was profiled on the news. And you know what she was really dirty. She obviously had not bathed in days. And her belly was very very big. So I think she might be trying to steal your identification. Because she told the police that her real name the Daisy the CURLY CAT. In the interview, she said she was famous for her circus acts that she has a lot of fashionable clothes. The detective asked if that was true, why wasn't she dressed at that point. She said that shopping wasn't a good enough reason to look pretty. Now I bet, you always look beautiful when you go shopping, right Daisy? Be careful sweetheart,
Tyler

Daisy said...

Tyler, oh noooooooo! Thanks for the heads-up. I would NEVER go out shopping without a very cute outfit. That Dirty Daisy, she is BAD!

Karen said...

Thanks for visiting. The list is kinda scary for a little girl like me.

Kimo and Sabi said...

What are cashews? And why do they float?

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Wow ... furry confusing! How does one do that mysterious search of keywords? I'd be interested to know if "Earl Scheib" turns up in mine!

DMM

Around Your Wrist said...

cool tt13, daisy! i think you've got lots of ready to try searching for our own blogs!

ben

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Daisy,I really have a turtle friend you know? Michico has one, and that turtle even older than me, maybe next time I will blog her news~!

I think turtle is not very quietly creature, but a very famine creature, I like push turtle's head into the water. But, I can't tease her too much, or michico will not happy. You know that~!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Thsoe really are some strange searches! I'm glad there are not any cat eating lizards here!

Ivan from WMD said...

That was pretty funny, Daisy!

Gretchen said...

Hi, Daisy.
I let my bean sign your Mr. Linky and I'm making the comment. We get work together sometimes.
I've got to go check this out. I never thought of those kinds of links.
Happy TT, my bean says.
huggs....Gretchen

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i am laffin an laffin ... i am also yoozin a lap top an dat iz hard fer me!
how do ub do dat serch thing,daisy?
jh

Anonymous said...

TAP! You've been Meme'd, O gorgeous kitty! You or your mom can do it...come to my site to see what you need to do.

The Cat Realm said...

You are so right: lizards are rude!
And a harness for a lizard? Now that is a strange concept, we think....
There is a blogoversary to celebrate, come by and check it out!

Karen Jo said...

I really laughed at most of your TT, Daisy, but #1 and #13 are a little disturbing. I checked my own search phrases, but people seem to get to my blog looking for limericks. No surprise there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails