Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wordless Wednesday: Upside-down looking!



Share/Bookmark

65 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

A cute photo of a very pretty kitty. Happy WW to you, Daisy.

Anonymous said...

RuffFFFF, ARfff... Silly kitty, you's makin' me dizzy.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute Daisy! You look adorable upside-down! :)

Parker said...

Mommy wants to smooch your nose!

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see that you are giving your ears a nice lay down. Ears get very tired ;)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hehehe, we is laffing at giffing yoor ears a nice lay down. Everything looks different upside down...

Christine and FAZ said...

Do you get Dizzy doing that Daisy? FAZ

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Hello Good morning Daisy-kins.
Have a happy snappy day!

~Caesar

Anonymous said...

Daisy you are just as pretty upside down as you are right side up! Furry cute pikshur.

Anonymous said...

So cute! Uppaside down! Happy cat! Our cat Tucker loves to throw himself on the floor upside down. :)

Do you know about Cats On Tuesday? My wife posts on her blog about our Florida cats.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

nose kisses

Jan said...

Love that pose. You're a beauty.

Anonymous said...

Too cute, its absolutely purrrrrrfect!

The Furry Kids said...

You are so cute, Daisy! Momma wants to give you chin scritches.

Love,
Tazo

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

You look like you're singing that Marilyn Monroe song "I just want to be loved by you...!" You're so sweet and beautiful!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Daisy, you are just as purrty upside down as you are right side up!

~Maggie Mae

Anonymous said...

wonderful shot!!

Dma said...

Lookin pretty relaxed there Daisy. Are there any lizards on the ceiling?

Myst (Muddy's Brother) said...

I love upside down looking! And you look like you have it down to a fine art.

Forty Paws said...

We purrsonally think the world looks better upside down!

Luf, Us

Unknown said...

Sigh...is my hoo-man taking more pictures? Can't a kitty-kat get some sleep around here!

Thanks for sharing a great photo for WW.

My Wordless Wednesday post focuses on a sad situation taking place in Louisiana (United States).

Happy WW! Villager

Gattina said...

Daisy you look like a filmstar ! but upside down ? I had to turn my computer around to see you correctly !

LZ said...

That is a very difficult thing to master, but you have done it nicely!

Chase

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Very cute upsidedown picture, Daisy!
I also posted a windowsill picture!!

Spoon of life said...

Daisy I melt every time I see you:)

Chrissie said...

Happy WW, Daisy!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hi cutie pie!!!

smiles, auntie bee

Shana said...

Cute kitty! Happy WW!!!

The Meezers or Billy said...

you haf furry beautiful eyes!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

AWwwww Daisy you ARE adorable.

Purrs
Abby

Skeezix the Cat said...

I herted my nek trying to twist it arownd so yer not upside down. Don't yoo git dizzy??

Anonymous said...

youve got a nice posed in there daisy!

Milton said...

That is a great 'come hither' look!
---Beezer

Anonymous said...

Daisy is a doll kitty. Too cute:) Happy WW!

Mr. Hendrix said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww that is a very sweet photo

Samantha & Mom said...

That is a cute picture of you Daisy!! You don't look funny to us, just very intelligent. Did you get a lot of great thoughts?
Your FL furinds,
Samantha & Tigger

P.S. Come and check out the lizard, Tigger and I found in our house!!

DK & The Fluffies said...

DKM wants to give you a little snorgle on your chin.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Very sexy today Daisy!

kuanyin333 said...

The better to see the world rightly! Happy WW!

Tyler said...

Darn it Daisy, do you have to be so dang cute?

You have to warn me when you're going to post such a coquettish pic.
I know you're taken, but YEOWZA, you paint a pretty picture.

Emma's Kat said...

You should be a model, Daisy! As Rosie(Louche Tabby) would say...You're one "sexy Rexy", lol. ;)

MaoMao said...

Awwwww, such a cute pickshure! You and my sistur Marilyn both like lookin' at the wurld upside down.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you look adorable! And I love that position, too -- when I'm snuggling with Mom, I raise my head up and up and up and then over for scritches, and before I know it, I'm looking at Daddy upside down! *giggle*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Rebecca Meyer said...

purrfect picture daisy :)
luv
dexter

Mosaic Cats said...

Daisy,
Are those cute little ridges over on the right your curls?
We've never seen such a pattern!

Daisy said...

Those are my curly furs!

Michelle said...

I love the picture of big sister Pixie- what a wonderfully intense cat! -Michelle Smart not Cheap

Kat 3 said...

Haha. You upside down. World looks different that way.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

Daisy,
Marilyn and I call that pose ... "head over heels"
Love--Mickey

Ann M & the Kitties said...

Daisy, you are just the cutest little kitty girl. We love your picures every day.

Lux said...

Things look all different upside down, don't they, Daisy? I like doing that, too.

Ivan from WMD said...

Daisy, you are just too cute!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I like upside-down looking, too.
Please some to see my upside-down~!

This photo is so amiability of you~! I love it very much~!!!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Daisy, you are very beautiful upside down, too!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Hey!! I like looking upside down too!

~Donny

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Wow! You look furry cute in that pose/position, Miss Daisy! So avant garde!

DMM

Monica said...

You're funny, Daisy! Are we all looking upside-down to you now?

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Mom wishes that we were as photogenic as you. Oh, she just clarified that we're photogenic, just not very COOPERATIVE. We need more Temptation payments.

~J&B

The M's said...

Were you in the process of asking for more temptations?

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Are you trying to see what your human looks like upside down?

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

daisey you look so very relaxed! I am relaxing today too....i think I have a bit of jet lag:))

Unknown said...

Daisy, I LOVE this picture, it is beyond cute! You can really see your beautiful curly furs.

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

Daisy your are just tooo cute =^..^= we love thgis picture of yous!!

INAMINI said...

That's a purrty flurty pose yoo haf there! How cute!
LOKi

Anonymous said...

Great pose!

Related Posts with Thumbnails