Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Toesday with Mommie

I like to use my clawrs. A LOT! Especially on fun things like my Mommie's legs. I do not understand why she doesn't enjoy this. Sometimes I even make her scream! Here I have the crazy eyes, too. And guess what? After this photo shoot, I had my clawrs trimmed. All of them. Rats! But do not worry, they get sharp again very very quickly.

Share/Bookmark

60 Notes for Daisy:

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Pretty new look for your bloggy!!!
Mommy always trims my nails after the weekly bath!
You are young and fiesty still. I am sure mommy forgives you for the tough and rough play.
Hope you can come to my party Wednesday. Bring Skeezix too, if he is not tooo busy. It is in Paris France!

Christine and FAZ said...

It's very important for a cat to have claws. How else can we scratch our chins, climb up furniture, and catch lizards and luscious little mice? FAZ

Parker said...

My Mommy saw yhese phtots and said "ow!" I like to do the same thing!

Catzee said...

Oooo, furry nice toes! An' claws! Ya look like yur a good furniture wrestler too.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

For some reason humans don't like us using our claws or teeth on them. My claws get regularly trimmed (once or twice a week) so I can sympathize.

Ali & Fiona said...

Humans have no idea what is fun! Always spoiling our good times.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

owie... that was my mommie

You have very cool claws... some of them are two tone... like those in the back.

We hope you have a very happy day

Caesar

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

honey when you claw mommie it hurts her and that's why she goes yowie! be a nice girl. you are furry cute. i hope you can listen to the mo show tonight cause it's about cats!! yowza! what fun!

smiles, auntie bee

Anonymous said...

Those certainly are some fierce looking claws. Sometimes we make mom scream too with our claws. I'm sure your mommie forgives you - our mom forgives us.

Your new blog design looks furry great!

Monty Q. Kat said...

I would like to say how cool I think your claws are but due to MomBean looking over my shoulder I am forced to say that clawing beans is never a good idea.

MomBean: Ouch!

zevo hussein calamari said...

perhaps a nice french manicure would make the scratching more fun!

Forty Paws said...

You appear to be going in for the kill!!!

Luf, Us

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

Fanks for letter us be Pink Ladies! Mom finally got around to reading our email and we saw the one from you!.

Yore friends,
Lucy and Trixie

LZ said...

You know that happens to me a lot too. I grapple in with my claws and then the LL decides its time for a trim. I am not very good for my trimmings either. Its OK Daisy, I think that mommies should have thicker skin.

Kaze

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yup, if you dig them in you get a claw clippy! We get ours clipt once a month anyway - mom calls it spa day and we all get massages afterwards which makes it worth it...almost.

Tyler said...

Daisy, your eyes make you look like you're out for the kill. If I were your mommie, I'd be afraid!
Ty'er

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Hey, those are very nice looking claws! They are very sharp and clean. I am sorry you had a trim. I do not like having my claws trimmed, either.
Have you ever tried SoftPaws?

Victor Tabbycat said...

Daisy, I red this post an said, "Me, too. Me, too. ME TOO!" We haf a lot in common when it comes to our claws :-)
Circus World Museum is in Baraboo, where Bonnie was borned, and that's almost a whole HOUR away in the car, but the beans fink that's close. They go cause Circus World has old circus railcars, too. An the boy efun went there on a BUS frum school once.
Maybe you could practice yur high-wire act there one summer!

Gemini said...

Oh I use my toes too. I have asked you a furry important interview question in my post on Chey's Place today. I hope you can answer so I can post it!

We really wants to know 'cause Momma is always saying she doesn't have time to have me visit all my friends.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Daisy, your blog looks furry nice!
I understand about the claws. Sumtimes I just use mine to hug Moms ankle. That's when the funny looking scissors come owt.
~Noah

Dma said...

Thanks for answering one of my many feline related questions Daisy. I've always wondered if my boyz were quick enough to pick up on the fact that they get their claws clipped right after one of them digs into my leg or something. I would think if they were smart enough they'd make the connection and run away after clawing me but so far that hasn't happened.

Unknown said...

Daisy, you have very nice nails! They look furry sharp. My Mum always clips my nails after I "accidently" claw her too.

I really like the new look of your new blog.

Unknown said...

Oh yah - I can't believe Miss Peach has a bath every week! She is furry brave!

The Meezers or Billy said...

love the crazy eyes!! I do that to mommy's hiney - I stand up on my back legs and dig in wif my claws while she is brushing her teefs or making lunch or dinner. - Miles

Unknown said...

We are jealous of your razor sharp nails Daisy! None of us have any.

Our Man in Green isn't home yet...maybe Thursday.

Chrissie said...

I used my claws on Mom today and she made that NO sound at me. I was only playin'! I like that wild look in your eye, Daisy. You look pretty feisty!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

My mommy OUCH's too when I use my claws. I donts mean to hurts her though.

Skeezix the Cat said...

I can use my claws ALL THE TIME becuz my Soft Paws make them be not hurty. So yoo cood git krazy eyes all day long and skratch yer mom's leg and she woodn't even feel it. Not even a littul bit. And thare stylish, too!

The Furry Kids said...

Ooooh, scary claws and crazy eyes! That is soooo much fun.
EG likes to trick Momma. He pretends to be earthworming and she drapes him over her shoulder and she walks around the house with him like that until BAM! He digs his claws into her shoulder. Then Momma says, "No, Eggie, no!" and drops him on the floor. I do not know why she doesn't like that. It's a super fun game.

Love,
Tazo

The Furry Kids said...

PS - Your new bloggie look is very pretty.

Boy said...

Beans just don't appweciate our cwaws do they? Mine Mummy wikes to twim away mine beautiful cwaws too, and I hate it!

The Cat Realm said...

You wild thing you! Wonderful! I love it! My claws are sharp as yours but I do not let anyone trim them! And I do need them as you know, because we have snakes and bobcats and stuff!
You have glorious feet and we think clawing legs is a fun game!
Anastasia
P.S. are your teeth sharp as mine too? I KNOW you love to bite because I even saw a video about you doing it! You go girl!

The Feline Sextet said...

We gets pawdicures too and we hates them, our claws are so furry impurrtant, we can't help it if they like to get Meowmy or GranMeowmy once in a while, it's an aksedent! Pawdicures is almost as bad as BAFS, we gets those too sometimes!
T.F.S.

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Your claws are so so pretty and sharp...a shame your mom has to give you pawdicures. My mom does that to me too and I do not like it! Although she showed me some pretty claw covers in the "Cat Fancy" magazine and they had a variety of colors and slip over your claws...I think kind of like false fingernails mom type people sometimes wear. They looked fun. You should ask your mom for pink ones. I want lavender or purple.

Mr. Hendrix said...

wow, look at those claws! awesome. Bummer about the trimming. I too wear soft paws in various colors because I use my claws on inappropriate things. sigh. you could get pink ones like Skeezix!

I love your meme. I can believe that you were so cute the stork didn't want to give you up. What was Pixie up to? Can she do the Meme? I forgot to tag anyone so I tag her!

I think that lizard was kinda rude to run away before you could study him. Of course maybe he is a scaredy lizard.

Mr. Hendrix said...

PS I like your new bloggy look!

Unknown said...

I loved reading your interview that Gemini did on Chey's blog. Very interesting. I don't understand why your mommy doesn't like the claws either. I don't have any claws so its impossible for me to know.

DK & The Fluffies said...

DKM just had all my toes snipped. Darn DKM.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Daisy you are a cat after my own heart! I do that too!!!! And then when my human cries out ' ouch yao-lin that hurts please stop' I just dig in even more. Then, when she tries to shake me off I cling on even harder!!! Awesome pictures, you look like a little devil! he he xx

MaoMao said...

Wowie, Daisy! I love the new look of your bloggie. Furry pretty! And hehehe, I do ecksactly the same thing you do with your clawsies. Sometimes I try to climb up my momma's and daddy's leggies when I'm furry excksited and fur some reason it always makes 'em say, OW MAO, OW MAO!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

*giggle*! Daisy, you are so young and feisty -- you look adorable in those pictures!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Lux said...

I love that look on your face! But I'm sorry you lost your weapons right after that - there are still your teeth, though!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I love those crazy eyes! I bet I get those when I scratcha nd bite my Meowm!!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Yoo dug in reeely good dare. Somefin bout dat pose dat makes us want to reach out and hugs yoo tho. Yoo has such pretty colors and we can see dem reeely close up there. You nefur wants to give away the strategy of those great claws because next fing da beans cuts dem off.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Oh, darn it! Mom just saw this post and is gettin' the snappy clippers for clippy claws! Argh!

DMM

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Wow - those claws are long! and sharp!!!

~a very impressed Donny

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

daisy i gave you an award today at my blog, hope you like it and pass it on to some kitties.

smiles, auntie bee

Max said...

Climb your person like a tree! I can't do it but Buddah used to. I thought it was funny even though the peopel weren't laughing...

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
i wuz laffin an laffin at yer crazy eyez shot!
luv--jh

Anonymous said...

Your claws are trimmed too? And they get sharp in no time too... ?! gnagna haha
Ours too!

Ruis and the rest of us...

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I can understand you very well.
I often think michico's lef is fun, but she always do the same scream~

Hey, I just want to be friendy and nice so I play~~
Waha, nice work on sharp the clawrs~! Oah Yeah~~~

sammawow said...

Wow, those are some crazy eyes and sharp claws. We hope that you didn't hurt your Mommie!

Purrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Zoey and the furballs said...

Oh no! Now our mommy is look at my claws. I'd better run!

Phoebe said...

When I accidentally scratch Tracy by running across her lap, I get my claws clipped too. I don't like that at all...

Kimo and Sabi said...

Yowza! We is learnin' a lot about gurlz and their claws lately!

lordjaders said...

Wow--Crazy Daisy Eyes! How fearrrsome you and yourrr talons look!

Arre you going to take Skeezix to Dragonheart's Firrrst Birrrthday Parrrtay in Paris tomorrow? I got a date frrrom my Prrrince Charrrming. Go to my bloggie to see if you can guess who it is.

Purrrs to You,

Jade

Bogdan, the editor said...

Hey. What's up with that? When we do that to the investor, our clawrs get cut, too!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, your Mommy is not screaming, she's singing! Singing with joy at being chosen as a scratching post. It's a great honour for humans you know ;)

INAMINI said...

Bean does the same thing, and gess what! She got her nails clipped this morning!
LOKi

malawika said...

Her ears are amazing!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails