Friday, July 27, 2007

Fashion Show Friday: Clothes for the Fuller Figured Cat

Here is my new blue dress. I think it might be a size too big for me (or maybe I am a size too small for it). But I still think it is pretty. See, it has ruffles on the hem and sleeves. And best of all, a picture of Tinkerbell! The sparkles on the back are very fashionable.
Since the dress was too big for me, I decided to share my fashion with Pixie. See, it fits her fine! Because she is much fuller-figured than I am. Here Pixie is learning how to pose properly.
This is the perfect fashion for full-figured cats because the ruffles disguise a less-than-perfect midsection. And Pixie's midsection is more like a big-section. Sorry, Pixie. You are a good plus-sized model.
And here is my best smile for the camera. A true professional model must try to look pretty even when the clothing does not fit properly.

Share/Bookmark

44 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You are very professional, Daisy. The dress is lovely, and it looks very good on Pixie. Although I don't think Pixie is plus-sized, I just think you are petite, Daisy. :)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

"A true professional model must try to look pretty even when the clothing does not fit properly." Wawwwwww, that is classic~! You are so right~!!Daisy~!!!

You both got different style for that beautiful blue outfit, you could attract different type of clients~! You and Pixie are great seller~!

The Wanderer said...

Very true, you is very fashionable even when the clothes is 1 size too big.

~Napoleon & Hunter~

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Looking good Pixie! Daisy, yoo are such a profeshunal. I think yoo are furry petite and Pixie is not a plus size but an "average" size. Yoor gramma is furry nice to buy yoo such pretty stuff alla time. Yoor furry lucky...

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

You and Pixie make lovely models and you have such great clothes :)

Unknown said...

And the blue looks wonderful on Pixie!!! (but if you washed it, I bet it would fit you, Daisy...at least it would if my Mommy got a hold of it!)

Rosemary B❤️ said...

The dress is too big for you Daisy. I know you do not have an eating disorder... you are just tiny like my mommie and Blizzie.
The bloo dress looks very nice on Pixie. I love Tinkerbell!!
This is one great thing about having a sister, sharing clothes!

Have a very happy spiffy wondermous day. Purrs, Prinnie

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Thats certainly a pretty blue dress. You smile very nice Daisy.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

both of you look furry pretty in your new dress

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i think pixie looks lovely in the blue dress and you should give it to her because you are way too model thin for it. but you did a great job of modeling it for us plus sized ones! haf a great day honey!!!

smiles, auntie bee

Samantha & Mom said...

That is a lovely blue dress and the color fits Pixie very well. It looks good on you too Daisy, even if it is a little big. It must be nice to have a sister to share with.
Your FL furiends,

Christine and FAZ said...

Nice posing Daisy and Pixie does look lovely in that dress although I think her figure is perfect too. FAZ

Anonymous said...

Even though the dress was too big for you Daisy you look furry beautiful. Furry nice pose and lovely smile too.

Pixie did a nice pose with the dress too. It seems to fit her well. Even plus size girlcats like pretty clothes.

Forty Paws said...

That's another beautiful dress Daisy! We do agree that it fits Pixie better. You are so petite that you probably where 00 like Eva Longoria.

Luf, Us

Mo and The Purries said...

Pixie looks better in blue, anyway.
But you crack me up, Daisy!
Yes, honey, you are a true professional. And we love you very much.
luv,
jazper & not the mama

Lux said...

You are the best model, Daisy ... and so is Pixie!

The Meezers or Billy said...

I really need to take notes from you and Pixie if I am going to be a male model. You two are furry profeshunal!

Miles

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
O, what a purrrty blue dress. it does look much better on Pixie, cause it fits hers purrfectly.
u's a troo professhunal, Daisy.
Purrs, KC

The Cat Realm said...

You are the most professional and most beautiful SUPERMODEL we know!
Even if the dress fits Pixie better you still look adorable in it. But you would look adorable in a sack of potatoes!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

That is a nice blue dress. I like to ruffles and sparkles! I think Pixie looks great!

Skeezix the Cat said...

I LOVE Tinkerbell! But then, I do beeleeve in Fairies!!!! I have a pink Tinkerbell shert just like it! Mine's a littul bit big, too. Sumtimes I ware it to bed at nite cuz it's vary soft.

The Furry Kids said...

That's a nice dress, Daisy, but I really think that PINK is your color.

Love,
Tazo

Cafe Cats said...

Daisy, you and Pixie are lovely models! What a gorgeous smile!

Milton said...

Daisy,
You and Pixie are both wonderful models! You both strut-yer-stuff like true fashionistas. You show us all what a true cat-walk looks like.
---Beezer

Unknown said...

That is a another wonderful dress Daisy. Even though it is a little big on you - you worked that dress like a professional and it looks fabulous. Pixie looks lovely in it too, have you been giving Pixie modelling tips?

Mosaic Cats said...

You both wear that dress very well, in your own unique ways. I love the ruffles around the sleeves! Very playful.
IMO it's very nice to be fuller figured at my age (Is Pixie my age, sort of?) It means I'm healthier!! I gained 3 pounds back so far from my new thyroid meds. That's a lot when you only weigh 9 lbs, but I'm very very happy to have my puffy mid-section back. It beats a bony butt any old day, huh Pixie?
It's good to not judge another cat's body size. You never know what health challenges they may be dealing with.(Same for the emotional eaters among us, and you know who you are.)
Bianca

Tyler said...

Daisy, thank for sharing your blog with Pixie. I feel like I hardly know her. Was she a model too before she became ill? The reason I ask, is because the shot of her with tinkerbell showing on her back is priceless. She looks like a professional too. Good luck in finding clothing in your petite size. It must be so difficult being small boned. You are eating enough Daisy? You don't have a eating disorder do you?

Pixie said...

Bianca, I am eleven! I used to be little like Daisy, but I got cardiomyopathy, and I have to eat a lot of medicines and I can't run and play anymore. So, I lost my girlish figure. And I am a little bit crabby now.

Tyler, you are nice. I never was a model before, but Daisy is showing me how. Daisy eats lots! Even though she is tiny (6 pounds) she has a saggy belly! But it might be partly because she had surgery in January to remove bladder stones. She had a big incision in her tummy.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

HAHAHAAHAHA You called pixie a plus sized model! If my human said that to her sister she would get a slap! Ha ha i wonder how pixie took that! You both look beautiful though, even the fat one. Only joking - pixie i didn't mean that you are perfect! xx

Scout said...

daisy,

i tagged you for a meme. please see my site.

Gretchen said...

Blue is a very becoming color on both you and Pixie. It is a very pretty dress. But your right, it does look better on a full figured cat.
hugs...G

The Crew said...

Misty: I don't need to worry about it 'cause I'm petite, but ruffles can hide a full figure like my sister Tip...


I heard that!! I prefer to think of myself as generously endowded.

Tipper

MaoMao said...

hehehe, both of you gurls look furry pretty in that dress, and you are ecksellent models! I think Brainball would look good in a dress like that, too -- she is deffunitely full-figured, hehe! But she likes combat boots and olive drab bettur!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

You DO haf a perfect smile Daisy! Thanks for sharing yur fashun tips wif us today.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Daisy and Pixie, just beautiful! You are both wonderful models. I like that blue dress! And since I tend toward the full-figured side, I think it would be a good fashion choice for me *smile*.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

The Fluffy Tribe said...

that is so nice of you to share yer dress wif Pixie, you bof look stunning in it ~the Fluffy Tribe

Unknown said...

I would have to say that you are one size to small. I think that sounds much nicer, don't you?

Kimo and Sabi said...

You have a furry lovely smile Daisy!
Kimo

That dress looks great on Pixie too!
Sabi

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Congratulations Daisy! Tyra would be so proud of you for working that dress even though it wasn't quite 'you'. And Pixie looks great! As someone who is slightly (!) on the plus-side of things, I think it's great that there are fashions to suit everycat's figure.

Anonymous said...

That dress looks so good that I just had to comment, thanks for sharing.

Around Your Wrist said...

you've got an awesome grandma who sends you pretty dresses! it's good of you to share with pixie.

Unknown said...

Dat is a furry pretty dress, Daisy - it mite efun disguise MUFFIN'S belly!

But I fink she wud put da bitey on Meowmie if she tried to put it on her.

Luff Minxy

caspersmom said...

Even though you and Pixie look so nice and cute modeling your clothes, I prefer that you don't. I think Mom is getting ideas and I don't like it. Now if it was for Cleo that would be another story but she told me the other day she would like to find a small Captains hat to put on me. I don't like things on me. Just hope she can't find one. Oh well, you do look cute modeling.

Casper

Anonymous said...

the last pose was the best! too cute, thanks :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails