Many of you know that I have been studying to become a doctor. I have a Milton-Bradley home study course called "Operation" that teaches me everything I need to know about doing surgery. I been studying hard, but here are 13 obstacles I must overcome:
- Cavity Sam is not a good patient. I keep finding Temptations inside his Breadbasket!
- I found out that the anklebone is NOT actually connected to the shin bone. I might need a whole new anatomy module.
- I am scairt that once I remove the Spare Ribs, I will want to eat them. I do not think this is allowable for a surgeon. But I am not sure.
- I cannot find any surgical gloves that fit my paws properly.
- It is also very hard to find cute pink surgical scrubs for cats.
- I am having trouble removing the Charlie Horse. This is a very hard operation.
tweezersscalpel is hard to work since I do not have opposable thumbs.
- I am trying to train Pixie to become a surgical assistant, but I found out she is not very good at medicine.
- I cannot figure out how to bill the insurance companies.
- Also, my Mommie will not give me any stamps to send my bill.
- I am not sure how much to charge for my operations. Do you think 17 cents is too much money? I would only charge 12 cents for the Charlie Horse operation until I get better at that one.
- I do not like to wash up. So, I am not sure my operations will be sterile.
- And finally, I am in despair because I cannot figure out how to work the anesthesia machine! And I think this might be important.