Friday, July 6, 2007

Friday Payday!

My Mommie said that since I posed nicely in my new 4th of July holiday outfit, I would not have a fashion shoot for today. This reminded me that I should have gotten paid time and a half for working on a holiday! I only got 8 Temptations for that photo shoot. This means I got shortchanged by FOUR whole Temptations!

When I discussed this with my Mommie my agent, she agreed to pay me for the extra Temptations I earned. I got very excited and gobbled them right up!
I said "Please hurry up! My tummy is grumbly for Temptations!"
Yum-yum! When is the next holiday?!? I am smart to negotiate such a good contract.


Professor Daisy's Tips for Cats: You must always get paid extra Temptations for working on a holiday. Always.

Share/Bookmark

53 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, Daisy, you are really enjoying those Temptations! Great photos!

Thanks for the tip. I wonder if I can negotiate for extra treats if my nails are clipped or my ears on cleaned on a holiday?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That's the way it should be. Well done on yer neegosheeating skills.

Parker said...

Very smart negotiating! I have to remember to ask for pay when the camera comes out.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

You are the smartest girl around! See without you we would not know to ask for our fair due when we work extra on holidays!

Fanks!
~Abby

Rosemary B❤️ said...

I would do just about anything for Temptations. You have to state your needs from the beginning! Good thing you did that.

Have a happy day Daisy. Hugs to you and Pixie

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Extra pay is always good, for us kitties. Thats cuz we'd deserves it of course.

Poppy Q said...

Thanks Daisy for being a great union rep.

Can you come and visit my site? I has a surprise for you!! We hope you like it.

Your friend.

Poppy Q

Honey P. Sunshine said...

Daisy, u r so smart!

The Furry Kids said...

Great negotiating. My Momma says next time, try double time, plus 8 hours. That's what they get where she works. If 1 Temptation = 1 Hour, then thats 8 Temptations X 2 + 8 more Temptations. I think that's 24 Temptations! Hmmm, that's a lot of Temptations.

Anonymous said...

You do deserve extra Temptations for working on a holiday! Yore mom, er agent, is really nice to agree to yore terms. We loooove Temptations too.

We got our Blond Daisy Magnet and mom putted it on the refrigerator. Yay!

The Cat Realm said...

Smart and cute and beautiful and talented and and and. There is no end to your skills, Daisy.
Very good advice, we will certainly keep that in mind.
By the way: have you been in the movies? You always look so stunning in pictures, we are sure you must have a career in film? Or maybe theater?
These pictures are very wonderful once again!
We are big fans!

LZ said...

That was very smart Daisy! Obviously your agent won't make that mistake again!

Kaze

Monty Q. Kat said...

Wait, you get paid to get your picture taken? I need to talk to MomBean!

Forty Paws said...

You go girl!! If you need us to walk a picket line with you at anytime, just holler, OK?

Luf, Us

Tara said...

Very smart Daisy! I will make sure to do the same next time I work on a holiday. I think Kavan and I got short-changed!

Tara

Dma said...

I don't know Daisy... If you're successful establishing such rigid labor guidelines, those of us in management might have some financial hardships real quick...

The Meezers or Billy said...

does just looking cute count as werk?

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wate, we'z apposeta get PAID fur getting our pikshers taken...oh, mom owes us lots of back pay...what..oh, we won't ware cute outfits so she sez it don't count. Give us tem-tay-shuns anyway!

Unknown said...

Daisy you are not only a high fashion model, but a very astute business cat as well! I am very impressed. I love tem-tay-shuns too : )

Skeezix the Cat said...

Bastille Day is coming up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skeezix the Cat said...

And thank yoo for edjukayting me on labor laws. I never knew! Can yoo git bak pay all the way bak to win yoo were a kittin?

momsbusy said...

daisy you are a very smart business cat. i am amazed at your wide range of knowledge and skills.did you get a business degree to learn all about negotiating or is it just natural talent?

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

altho i don't do dress-up photo shootz dat offen ... i will remember wut u hav taught me abowt bein paid propurrlee.
so dat wuz a noo lizard mi mom brought me! i'm sorree i coulden't uv yoozed it a little!
an thankz fer tellin me abowt da puffee, show-off thing on da lizard. iz it yoozed jus fer showin off?
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Christine and FAZ said...

Daisy, this is excellent advice, I am getting my caculator out now! FAZ

Hot(M)BC said...

Great advice Daisy. I wonder if Mom will let me pose for Bastille day. It's a double holiday around here cuz it's her purrthday too. I love treats, though.
Purrrrs,
Gree

Gretchen said...

I so love Temptations...especially the salmon flavored ones.

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy, you are so smart. We would have never thought of that! We're gonna tell Mom we get paid for every picture clothed or not and double time on holidays! Ha! Thanks for the tip.
Your FL furiends,
Samantha & Tigger

Karen Jo said...

I get what The Furry Kids' Mom gets, too, Daisy. Since you work by the shoot and not hourly, just go for the double pay, I think.

Lux said...

That's a good thing to be aware of, Daisy - I never thought of it! You are so smart!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Thanks for the tip, Daisy!
I'm not sure I would be as dainty as you are, but I'll remember your advice!
~Noah

Unknown said...

I wonder why I don't like temptations since every other kitty seems to love them. Clyde loves them too. I just don't like kitty treats. Just give me tuna.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Good point, Daisy! We should always get all the Temptations we gots comin to us!

All Blog Spots said...

nice blog

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Nice job, Daisy! If anyone deserves extra pay, it's you!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Tanj,Uschi&Vladi said...

Daisy, we think you and your "agent" do a great job.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you are so smart honey! good for you...

smiles, auntie bee

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Can you be my negotiator when the Kitty Kaviar comes out? I'll even share with you the (numerous amts of) Kitty Kaviar when we get them!!

~Marie

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Daisy your face is so funny, you are thoroughly enjoying your payment there!!he he You deserve it, you worked hard modelling!

xx

Kitikata-san said...

Yes, more treats! I think you deserve more treats!

MaoMao said...

hehehe, you're a furry clever negoshiator, Daisy! And you look like you're lovin' those Temptashuns. I love 'em, too, yummyyummyyummy, MAO MAO MAO!

Purrs and snuggles from MaoMao(MaoMao!)

Anonymous said...

Wow, working on a holiday isn't so bad, after all, considering the yummy pay, *giggle*! And as always, you look adorable.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Rocky the Gutter Cat said...

If yoo were smart, yoo ask for dubble pay to poze nekkid. Yood make more munneys and yoo woodn't have to go thru the torcher of dressin' up.

Anonymous said...

You got underpaid?? I'm glad you could put that right!

Great photo's of the payment, btw... :)

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Skeezix the Cat said...

ROCKY!!!! Yoo apolujize rite now!!!!

zevo hussein calamari said...

i am sure that saturday is a holiday since there will be the live earth concert. i hope you get paid extra for that!

Daisy said...

Thanks, Skeezie!

Rebecca Meyer said...

daisy u r a genieus! what a kute outfit for the holiday! looks like you enjoyed ur temptations! i never had some befor... i'll have to talk to my union rep about that

-tomtoms

Kimo and Sabi said...

Wowy - holiday pay! We learn somethin' new everyday! We has to find a way to git paid fer strollin' - any suggestions? How would we justify our invoice to our beans? Hmmmm....

Max said...

Hey, maybe I should ask to get paid in Tempations instead of cash. the Peopel always spend my money but I sure don't see them eating my crunchy treats...

Anonymous said...

I think you should look up holidays and show them to your mom when she hauls out the flashy-box. "Hey mom, July 7 is National Processed Cheese Food Day -- how about some extra Temptations?"

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Daisy, congratulations, you are the winner of our 200th blog post contest! Come visit our blog again for details.

~J&B

TorAa said...

Daisy, you are so clever and wise.
we love you - miewoyeh

Rosa snd Felicia

Jake said...

Look at your eyes! You should be in your own animated cartoon show x

Related Posts with Thumbnails