Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy Independence Day!

Happy Independence Day everybody! I am feeling very patriotic. But I am a little nervous about the loud fireworks tonight. Sometimes they make me a little scairt. Here I am checking out my new Fourth of July outfit. It has a denim skirt with red, white and blue stars embroidered on the front. And I got this cute coordinating tank top! I can hardly believe I get to wear such a cute outfit! I think it will be perfect for the holiday parties today. I hope Skeezix likes it! I am just a little worried because I think his outfit is much fancier than mine. Do you think I am underdressed?
This is a sideways pose I thought up all by myself! Because I am a very creative and professional model.
Sometimes after modeling I get to play with my fashions. That is very fun. I hope I see you all at the parties today! I will try to keep my clothing on.

Share/Bookmark

49 Notes for Daisy:

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
yer owtfit iz verree attractiv an verree appropriut fer da 4th uv july.
i am lookin forward to seein u at da partiez dis afternoon!
luv--yer frend--jh

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Your 4th of July outfit is very cute Daisy! Happy 4th of July! Since my humans are Canadian, we celebrated Canada Day on July 1st.

Christine and FAZ said...

Very, very cute outfit and I love the sideways pose (how can Seezix resist) - be careful of all the fireworks. We had big bang thunder here all day yesterday which is super noisy too. FAZ

The Cat Realm said...

You make the fireworks look pale and boring, Daisy!!!
But we like the nude picture the best...With a beautiful body like yours: you can show off anywhere!
Happy 4th of July!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, I think you look adorable in your skirt and top. That is a very patriotic outfit. The only thing that would make it cuter is your blond wig. I hope you can stay inside tonight and not get too scared of the fireworks. I also don't think that you will be under-dressed for the party today. Have fun.

Tara (not the cat)

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Your outfit is perfect... smart, but casual. Happy 4th of July! I'll try and get to the party, but it's in the middle of the night for me. I might try in the morning.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Your outfit is very cute and you are really growing up to be such a great model. We hope you have a very nice day! Take it easy on the tuna salad, save room for cake :-)

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

You look FAB, Daisy. I hope the fireworks aren't too loud tonight.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Daisy yoo look grate in yer noo outfit. Skeezix is sure to love it.See yoo at the party.

Parker said...

Don't change a thing about that outfit! It's purrfect for a 4th of July birthday party! Looking forward to seeing you there Daisy!

Monty Q. Kat said...

That outfit is puurfect for the party! I need to ask Millie if she'll go with me.

(MomBean here; I think the shirt will fit you, Daisy. I thought the size was small when if fact (after another look) it's a size extra-small.)

sammawow said...

That is a terrific outfit for the 4th of July party - you look so adorable. See you at the party later!

Purrrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

The Misadventures Of Me said...

I likes your fashions. Mommy wants to know where you shops for cutes fashions. I dunnos though, if I wants to wear them, I rathers be nakeds.

Anonymous said...

Hey Daisy,
I really like your sideways pose. You look very cute and professional! You will not be under dressed. You are always purrfect!!
Love

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

haf a wunnerful 4th daisy, i am sure skeezix will think you are bootiful! and you are!

smiles, auntie bee

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Daisy, you look purrfect in your holiday outfit! As a gentleman cat, I can tell you Skeezix will be furry impressed!
~Timothy

Spoon of life said...

Look at you all patriotic!!!

Happy 4th sweety!!!

M.

Tyler said...

Oh Daisy!
Thanks for visiting my blog. You are so pretty in your 4th of July outfit. You will for sure be the belle of the ball. You're such a good poser too. Hope to see you at the party.
Toodles,

Honey P. Sunshine said...

that's a furry cute outfit Daisy, and furry appropriate for the holiday, summer casual. i love yer poses

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Daisy, you look really cute in that 4th of July outfit. And, what a great model you are, coming up with those poses! Happy 4th of July to you!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Forty Paws said...

Lovely outfit as always Daisy! You look just perfect for the parties! Have a safe 4th of July!

Luf, Us

Ali & Fiona said...

Daisy as always you look beautiful and your outfit is lovely!

Anonymous said...

You are quite a fashion plate Daisy!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dat is a purrfekt outfit fur a 4th of July barby-Q. Cashooal yet furry stylish, and it looks grate on yoo!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Furry creative poses!

zevo hussein calamari said...

as always you are a fashion icon! have your pet human add resue remedy to your water... it will help with the scaredy cat syndrome!

xoxoxo

Around Your Wrist said...

always the best dressed girl! your modeling talents are impressive.

ben fuzz

Unknown said...

Daisy your outfit is purrtastic! I especially love your high fashion model poses!

See you at the party!

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th Of July Daisy. Very cool pictures :) You know that I like cats in clothes!

Tara said...

Great outfit Daisy! Kavan got the new outfit here, I had to put on one of my old shirts, but at least I'm dressed and ready!

Happy Fourth!

Tara

MaoMao said...

Yur outfit is just superduper! And yeah, Momma made that SQUEE noise again.

It was great to see you at the party!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

That is a really nice lookin' outfit, Daisy. I think that you look PERFECT for the holiday parties and your supermodel posin' is superb. Very professional. Love the embroidery on your tank top and the stars on your skirt. How many Temptations did you get for this photo shoot?
DMM


Happy 4th of July, too!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you look adorable in your Independence Day outfit. I never fail to be impressed by your beauty, your grace, and your skill as a high-fashion model!

Happy Fourth to you, dear!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Daisy, this is the most byootifullest 4th of July owtfit EVER!!!! KYOOT KYOOT KYOOT!!!! I like the bling on the frunt of yer shert! And it's much better than my stuffy formul owtfit.... I don't git to play in mine cuz it mite rek it. With yers, yoo can drool or yakk on 'em and then just toss 'em in the washing masheen!

I also like that yoo can take yer clothes off and play with them.... yer git a lot more valyoo for yer munney that way!

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th of July, Daisy!! I think the outfit you got from mother nature is the most beautiful! In the clothing - yeah, it is cute! - I see red, white and blue, but aren't that the same colors YOU have...? ;)

Toes in you ears and you can enjoy the colors of the fireworks, without the loud noise! :)

Lux said...

Love yr outfit, Daisy, and that pose in the 3rd photo is great!!!

Happy 4th!

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy that is the cutest outfit, very patriotic and you are such a great model and so clever. Have a Happy 4th!
Samantha & Tigger

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Daisy I say it everytime - you are SOOOOO cute!! and THAT outfit, well, I just can't believe how cute you look! Honestly, it is a good job Skeezix isn't a jealous cat! I bet you make all the boy cats wink! xx

The Meezers or Billy said...

Happy 4th Daisy!! It was great seeing you at the party. I hopes you isn't dizzy anymore and that Tripper didn't get the jewels off your clothes - Sammy

Rascal said...

Wow, what a great outfit. I'd like to see Mom try that on Catzee, ha ha. She'd tear it to shreds. Happy 4th of July.

Anonymous said...

Great Outfit Daisy...Have a Happy and
Safe 4th Of July :)

Anonymous said...

Have a Happy 4th Of July Daisy.
you look extra cute in that outfit

Ann M & the Kitties said...

We love your 4th of July outfit. I think our fireworks may get rained out tonight.

momsbusy said...

what a cyoot outfit daisy!

yuki & kimiko

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Happy U.S. Independence Day to you!
I love your new outfit~!
It just pretty and the color is all correct and shine~!

I also afraid of fireworks, but I think you will have fun at the party.

Tiger Lily said...

That's an excellent outfit Daisy. You looked very cute in it and then you were able to play with it. What more could you want in clothes?

It was nice seeing you at the party!

Dma said...

That's a fabulous outfit Daisy. Very patriotic. Hope the fireworks didn't scare u too much.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, that was a cool modeling session!
Spooker sat in bed with Not The Mama during the loud firecrackers last night, and I ran around the house.
Chloe hid under the big chair.
We're glad the noise is over.
luv,
Daphne

Mr. Hendrix said...

Wow! You look fabulous as usual. I hope you enjoyed the party. We didn't get there until late but had a blast. Your boyfriend really knows how to throw a bash!

Related Posts with Thumbnails