What were you doing 10 years ago?
Since I am only three (years), I was not even borned 10 years ago. Of course, I was delivered by the stork. So, maybe the stork just carried me around for many years until it was my time to be delivered? I guess I do not really know the answer to this question. It is a big mystery.What were you doing 1 year ago?
This was before I even had my own blog. So, I was just playing games and having fun. I was only two then. (Years).
Five snacks you enjoy:
- Lizard tails
- Pixie's food (I am not supposed to eat this)
Well, I know the lyrics to many, many songs. And I am learning more all the time. Here are just a few:
- I know EVERY SINGLE WORD the song called "99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall." And that is a very long song. Do you want me to sing it for you?
- "Godzilla" by Blue Oyster Cult. Oh no, there goes Tokyo! Go go Godzilla, yeah!
- The Happy Birthday song.
- "Bicycle Built for Two" This song has my name in it! And it was the theme song for the very wonderful Valentine video that Skeezix made for me. I must have watched that video about a squillion times. If you have not seen it before, click here! You will not be sorry!
- "The Ants Go Marching." Go ahead, ask me any question about the ants. Why does the little one stop when they are marching six by six? To pick up sticks!
- I would give it all to help find a cure for feline hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Because Pixie is worth more than a million dollars.
- Giving the bitey to my Mommie's hand
- Giving the bitey to my Mommie's foot
- Bunny-kicking on my Mommie's leg
- Trying to climb up my Mommie's leg using my clawrs
- Playing too rough
- Wearing pretty clothes
- Visiting other blogs
- Circus stunts
- All four of my cute pink bunny slippers. They were cute, but I do not like anything on my feets. And I think the slippers were BAD bunnies.
- My pink wrist-bands. Too much like wearing things on my feets.
Pixie<<==== My Mommie made me take this answer out
- Catnip bananer
- Cat Dancer
I think almost every cat has been tagged by now. Please play along if you haven't been tagged yet!