Sunday, July 15, 2007

A-Meme!

I was tagged by Ariel, Sophie, Skeezix, and Ramses for the Meme about Fives! And I finally did it!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Since I am only three (years), I was not even borned 10 years ago. Of course, I was delivered by the stork. So, maybe the stork just carried me around for many years until it was my time to be delivered? I guess I do not really know the answer to this question. It is a big mystery.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
This was before I even had my own blog. So, I was just playing games and having fun. I was only two then. (Years).

Five snacks you enjoy:
  • Lizard tails
  • Temptations
  • Bugs
  • Popcorn
  • Pixie's food (I am not supposed to eat this)
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
Well, I know the lyrics to many, many songs. And I am learning more all the time. Here are just a few:
  • I know EVERY SINGLE WORD the song called "99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall." And that is a very long song. Do you want me to sing it for you?
  • "Godzilla" by Blue Oyster Cult. Oh no, there goes Tokyo! Go go Godzilla, yeah!
  • The Happy Birthday song.
  • "Bicycle Built for Two" This song has my name in it! And it was the theme song for the very wonderful Valentine video that Skeezix made for me. I must have watched that video about a squillion times. If you have not seen it before, click here! You will not be sorry!
  • "The Ants Go Marching." Go ahead, ask me any question about the ants. Why does the little one stop when they are marching six by six? To pick up sticks!
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
  • I would give it all to help find a cure for feline hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Because Pixie is worth more than a million dollars.
Five bad habits:
  • Giving the bitey to my Mommie's hand
  • Giving the bitey to my Mommie's foot
  • Bunny-kicking on my Mommie's leg
  • Trying to climb up my Mommie's leg using my clawrs
  • Playing too rough
Five things you like doing:
  • Wearing pretty clothes
  • Chasing Studying lizards
  • Visiting other blogs
  • Circus stunts
  • Strollering
Five things you would never wear again:
  • All four of my cute pink bunny slippers. They were cute, but I do not like anything on my feets. And I think the slippers were BAD bunnies.
  • My pink wrist-bands. Too much like wearing things on my feets.
Five favourite toys:
  • Lizards
  • Squiggles
  • Tent
  • Pixie <<==== My Mommie made me take this answer out
  • Catnip bananer
  • Cat Dancer
I think almost every cat has been tagged by now. Please play along if you haven't been tagged yet!

Share/Bookmark

31 Notes for Daisy:

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Wow, you know so many songs!!!

I like da valentine video very very much - so romantic of Skeezix!

Why is 99 bottles of beer on da wall a long song? I'd ask you to sing it but I'm vaguely somehow afraid I might actually regret it.

And what's a beer? Can I eat it???

~Donny

Daisy, are you comin' to da Calgary Stampede???

~Marie

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Wowww, I love seeing the bad habbit part, I often do that to michico.

And, you give me a very good opinion on snacks, I never taste popcorn before, maybe I will try another time.

I am happy to know you have very close relationship with pixie. Pixie has you, you have each other is the most beautiful things in world.

Christine and FAZ said...

O Daisy, you are a cheeky little monkey (do you use this expression in America?). If you don't it means you are a little bit naughty but also very nice too. FAZ

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

I know the Daisy song! 'Dai-sy, Dai-sy, give me your answer do...' Well, I guess you've given us all of your answers! Thanks!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

hahaha daisy - you know, for one who looks so innocent I think you are a bit naughty!!!! Very funny answers - love the pic of you in the wristbands! xx

Monty Q. Kat said...

I woke up MomBean giving her finger a loveBitey this morning. She said it's a good thing I can purr and look cute. I don't quite know what she meant by that, though...

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
i luved reedin dis list abowt u ... but i havta say dat after bein yer loyal fan an reedin yer blog evree day ... i knew allotta doze anserz alreddee!
u make me laff an laff!
99 bottlez uv beer on da wall ... 99 bottlez uv beer ... take one down an pass it arownd ...98 bottlez uv beer on da wall ...
luv--jh

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

Great answers especially the millionaire answer very sweet.Thanks for Playing :)

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy, those were some good answers! We love learning new stuff about our fureinds. That's a wonderful video Skeezix made for you!!
Your FL furiends,
Samantha & Tigger

Parker said...

Daisy, I remember those slippers, and I would not have liked them either!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

That is very sweet to give a million dollars to cure feline hypertrophic cardiomyopathy!
The valentine video is adorable

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Good morning fair Daisy! I really enjoyed reading your meme. I had never seen the Skeezix viedo to you. It was so sweet! He must really love you because it was just so well thought out! And you are a very giving young lady, Pixie is indeed worth more than a million dollars! See you on Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

I would like to hear the song 99 bottles on the wall, lol ! never heard it. I think Pookie too would love lizard tails, but she only brought in two mice last week !

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

wow daisy that was great! i nefer saw the video before and it is good!

don't forget the mo show on tuesday because it is all about cats! i hope you call in to the show!

smiles, auntie bee

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Woo hoo. Daisy ths was great. I did not realize you were such a biter! 0_0

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, we loved Skeezix video fur yoo. We know all about loving yoor sibling...effun if yoo don't like dem-hahahaha. We hiss each other sometimes but won't let any one else, not effun mommy, we don't like her to yell at our siblings.

Around Your Wrist said...

oh dear, gattina has never heard the 99 bottles of beer song. let's convene the cat chorus and sing it to her!

i've only recently started putting the bitey on my mom. i'm gentle and she chuckles. she's a good toy. and a good bed. and a good cat tree. and a good ...

Forty Paws said...

Those are great answers Daisy! We know that you know the words to lots of songs because we see you singing them at other cats' blogs. Yup.

Luf, Us

The Cat Realm said...

Such wonderful answers! You like Lizards like Karl and biting like Anastasia. And she likes playing rough also! And if we would be millionaires we would help you find a cure so that Pixie could be healed!
Anastasia says she really really likes you but she still thinks the wooden monkeys belong to her....
But I loved your reasons for getting them! That jeter has a tough time ahead of him with every entry being win worthy!!!
Karl

Skeezix the Cat said...

Yoo've watched my VD videeyo a sqwillion times??? Really?? ::blushes brite pink::

I love yer singing.I cood lissen to yoo all day long.

Unknown said...

Why did your mommy make you take Pixie off as one of your favorite toys. I think Pixie should take that as a complement.

Dma said...

Excellent answers... Love your song repertoire especially the BOC song. Rock out Daisy.

MaoMao said...

Those are really kool songies! And them ants sound like a lotta fun. I would like to play with ants, and they're furry yummy, too!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Awww, Daisy, great answers, and you are such a precious little sister to Pixie!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Lux said...

That is a beautiful thing, what you would do for Pixie!

Shy little Ninna is a biter, too - she likes to bite and kick Mom.

Peach Man said...

Popcorn is yummy! I like that too and forgot about it when I did the meme. Is Pixie not a toy? That's silly. Your mommy must be on crack. Of course Pixie is a toy. My Mama mutters that Pixie is sick, like Simone, therefore, not a TOY--Whatever, Mama, She's a toy and Daisy can play with her if she wants!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Furry excellent answers, Miss Daisy! I have never heard some of those songs before ...

DMM

One of my favorite songs is "Taaarrrruuuh ... Princess Meeeeeeeee-zzuuuuuhhhhhrrr" ... The music sounds like the "Flintstones" song.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you know a lot of songs.

So my human has a question for you--how do you and your humans keep up with so many cats?

lordjaders said...

Dearrr Daisy,

I can't believe how much I have missed--yourrr bloggie is so much fun to rrread! I especially enjoy yourrr fashion tips and cirrrcus trrricks. I will be posting soon, but currrently I am rrreading up on everrryone and how they'rrre doing.
Yourrr Furrrend,
Jade

Gretchen said...

I like your meme. It's fun to know more about ourselves and each other.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

I would give it all to help find a cure for feline hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Because Pixie is worth more than a million dollars.


THAT S JUST THE SWEETEST THING DAISY!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails