Saturday, July 14, 2007

Photo Hunters #27: Shadows

The Photo Hunters theme this week is shadows. I like my Shadow because he follows me all around, just like a good friend. Except at night. Where does he go? Maybe he is not such a good friend, after all. Here is my Shadow sticking his tongue out. Sometimes my Shadow likes to act very silly.
I like to look at my Shadow, just to see what he is doing. Here my Shadow is climbing my scratching post.
My Shadow is very acrobatic. Look at his feet! In some ways, my Shadow is a lot like me. Only bigger. And much flatter.


Share/Bookmark

50 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Your shadow is very talented, Daisy, just like you! :)

Unknown said...

You have a great shadow, Daisy! He likes to do the same things you do, too! How cool is that?

-Rosie

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Very cool shadow pictures. It is good to keep track of your shadow.

happy Saturday!!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

yes daisy he is just like you only bigger and blacker and flatter! but you are both cute...

smiles, auntie bee

pee ess: eric and flynn's mommie is going on vacation and we are going to all go there and have a big party with fevers and mousies and lizards and temptations. pass it around, okay? tee hee

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Daisy, are you sure your shadow is a 'HE' and not a 'SHE'?
either way, your shadow is very fun!

Daisy said...

Hi Icon. Yes, my Shadow is a boy. I do not know why. It might have been a mistake when the shadows got assigned.

Samantha & Mom said...

You have great shadow pictures Daisy. It is so cool how he seems to do everything you do!! Have a great weekend.
Samantha & Tigger

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

"My shadow follows me around like a good friend... but at night, where does it go?"

===============

You pose a fascinating question, Daisy. I'm going to curl up on the sofa and think about that one!

love, Pearl

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We think your shadow must like to sleep at night! He goes to bed and doesn't get up until the sun shines on you!

Andree said...

The first one makes you look like an Egyptian cat statue: you know, the ones they worshipped as gods??

The 2nd with the tongue is just too cute. And the last one? Well it looks like there is you, Daisy, and another strange shadow cat!
Cool stuff.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Wow, Daisy! Your shadow is almost as talented as you! He is furry cute!

~Sara and Napoleon

JT said...

Great pictures, Daisy! You and your shadow are very acrobatic!

BenSpark said...

That last photo is my absolute favorite, what great timing. A wonderful shot for the contest. Thanks for commenting and visiting on my blog.

Unknown said...

Hi Daisy and Daisy's shadow! Your pictures are great, as always!

PowersTwinB said...

I always enjoy your hunt photos! But the one where you are stiking out your tongue, thats priceless! lol..Thanks so much for visiting my twin shadow, I really appreciate your visits

Unknown said...

I didn't know shadows had tongues.

Dma said...

Your shadow's acrobatic photo made me snort. What a great picture.

Did yet mom get her iPhone?

Tyler said...

I like the last picture the best because your shadow's back feet are flying off of the post. I wonder how it did that. You're looking as entertaining as ever. Enjoy your weekend. Toodles, Tyler

Lux said...

I can't believe your shadow would dare stick his tongue out at you, Daisy!

Tara said...

Your shadow is every bit as talented as you are Daisy!
Tara

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

yer shadow iz a boy, daisy?
duhr.
i wunder wut mi shadow iz.
jh

Victor Tabbycat said...

Daisy, those are grate pictors. Know what I reelized? No matter what color we is, all our shadows are the same color.

Shawna said...

What a fun buddy! I guess he just gets tired at night from all the playing he does with you, then goes to bed early!!

The Cat Realm said...

You have a wonderful shadow, Daisy!
I especially like it that your shadow shows tongue! Not every shadow does that and I think it is very hard to actually capture it on film!
Karl

Monty Q. Kat said...

Excellent questions, is Professor Daisy going to do more research on the topic?

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

Me and mommy think you and your shadow are adorable.

The Lazy Iguana said...

You always manage to get good photos. All I ever get are evil cat looks or in the case of Skipper a gray streak.

Dobby said...

Your shadow looks very cool. I like the one when he is sticking his tongue out. Did you teach him how to do that?

Kimo and Sabi said...

You gots a great shadow - but it's a boy?

MaoMao said...

What a fun shadow you've got, Daisy! He looks like a great buddy -- nefur a dull moment with him!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Karen Jo said...

I love your pictures of you and your shadow. He is very talented. I especially like the last picture.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Our Mom remembers part of a poem from when she was a girl, possibly by Robert Frost.
"I have a little shadow
that goes in and out with me.
But what can be the use of him
is difficult to see."
There is more but she can't remember.
A good project for her to look into.

Anonymous said...

*giggle*, your shadow looks like so much fun, Daisy! And so cute that he stuck out his tongue.

I've never met a girlkitty with a boy shadow before! That is very amazing and wonderful... and magical!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

I think your boy shadow can protect you if trouble comes your way:) Until Skeezix comes to be by your side. Do you think he might have a girl shadow and they got mixed up when they were passed out?
Your mommy was lucky to photograph the elusive shadow!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Hi Daisy, what great photos of you and your shadow. We like the one of your scratching and also the acrobatice. We bet he's there at night but he's trying to play hide and seek with you, or something.
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Unknown said...

Your shadow is very pretty Daisy, just like you, and it is ever so talented.

Skeezix the Cat said...

I'll admit, I'm a littul jellus that yer shadow is a boy and he gits to spend more time with yoo than I do. Is he thare win yer using the litter box, too?

Daisy said...

Hi Skeez! Hmm, I just realized, my Shadow is NEVER there when I use the litter box. Interesting.

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,
Thanks for the warm welcome to Cat Land!
Your photos, your manners, and your fashion sense are impeccable.
Now we totally understand why you are Skeez's Main Squeeze.
A match made in fur heaven!
Your new friends,
Willie, Bianca & Sadie

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

How fun! I want a shadow! I want a shadow!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Daisy darling furrrrend, please send Pixie over here to pick up an award I am honoring her with:)))

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Great shadow photos, Daisy. You're right 'bout your shadow bein' furry acrobatic. My shadow just looks like a roaster chicken.
DMM

Spoon of life said...

Looovvveee the last one!!!

M.

Miz said...

Nice photos! You are such a lovely little girl!

snowforest said...

Awesome photos Daisy - very creative :)

LEA said...

Daisy, your shadow must be related to Peter Pan's! So acrobatic and such a tease...what with the tongue sticking out back at you!

Awesome "Shadow" Photos!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Your shadow is very cool~!
agileness and beautiful~!

Heart of Rachel said...

Cool shots! I love the last one. You certainly have a very talented shadow. :)

Anonymous said...

Very good choices for Photo Hunters. You did great modeling for them. If I tried what you did in the last picture, I'm afraid the scratching post would tip over.

Anonymous said...

Meow! Your mom takes great pictures, Daisy. I'm Starina, an 11 months old Russian Blue, and I'm happy to discover your site. I don't have my own site. My mom, Simonne, lets me play on her blog every now and then.

Related Posts with Thumbnails