Saturday, July 14, 2007

Thank You Miss Peach!

I got my special prize package from Miss Peach for my answer on her Meme, and I had to show you the very beautiful pendant. The cat on the pendant looks like me! Miss Peach is so nice and talented too! See, my Mommie is showing me the pendant and I am licking her hand to show her how much I like it. I also got two squiggle-toys (I am sharing one with Pixie) and a beautiful bookmark that I like to play with, too. Thanks Miss Peach!!!

Share/Bookmark

5 Notes for Daisy:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

that is furry nice daisy! and nice to share wif pixie too!

smiles, auntie bee

Parker said...

How pretty! Miss Peach is so nice! I like the tail on your shadow! It curls so cute in the last photo!

Tyler said...

What a purrrrrfect gift for you. Miss Peach knows you very well. Hw thoughtful. And Daisy how sweet of you to kiss your Mommy's hand.

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Yes it really does look like you Daisy! You are a sweet kitty to kissy your mommy:)
Enjoy your kitty jool....give it a name:)
it is housebroken and doesn't eat much:)

Shaggy and Scout said...

What a nice batch of gifts Daisy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails