Sunday, July 29, 2007

My Mommie is a Good Scritcher

I am having a very relaxing weekend, with plenty of lovin' from my Mommie. Here is my favorite behind-the-ear scritch. It feels good! And the under-the-chin scritch! I can enjoy the scritching better if I close my eyes.
Now, I am ready for some serious napping! Where do you like to be scritched?
ps: The scratch on my Mommie's wrist in the first picture was caused by some other cat. A bad one. Not me. Nope.
Share/Bookmark

49 Notes for Daisy:

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

WOWZIE Daisy, that would make a dentist so happy to see you with NO CAVITIES! Your teeth are so pretty, not all used up like mine:) Take good care of them and enjoy your scrittishes. I like my tummy rubbed the very best of all!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Scritches are wonderful! I like scritches along my cheeks (the side of my face) and behind my ears. My dad gives the best scritches! Mom's are nice too, but dad's are amazing.

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Mom spotted that scratch right away and wondered who did it. Glad that it wasn't you or Pixie.

Besides the usual spots around the neck and head, I like my back scratched, expecially near my tail. My skin is very dry there and scratching feels good. Mom also collects a lot of loose furs too.

Your photos are excellent as always.

~Bathsheba

Emma's Kat said...

What a yawn Daisy! All my kitties love scritches on their chins. Emma also loves scritches on her back right above her tail and on her neck. Marley loves scritches there also. Benji doesn't. He just likes chin and neck scritches.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Are there kitties that do not like scritches? yeah there might be....
mommie is taking care of the kitty across the street and she does not like to be touched... but mommie, she is "the cat whisperer" and she can get "Squeeky" all happy and drooley.

Daisy, we know you not scratch your mommie!
We hope you have a very happy restful day today!

~Prinnie <3

Unknown said...

Daisy! I can see your tonsils!!!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
i like scritchez behind mi eerz ... an under mi chin ... but mi mom also givz deez intrestin scritchez on da cornerz uv mi mowth... it'z verree nice an i like dem alot!
luv--jh

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Oh Daisy, that is a fab-o yawn! You got some pretty teeth in there and your tongue is real cute too! Great gums. Scritches are the best for sure.
Happy sleepy sunday...
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Anonymous said...

I like the under the chin best.I know that scratch wasn't you cause your a very sweet kitty :)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I can see that is very very comfortable~!
I think all mommy are amazing, they always can find our most comfortable spot to give us massage~!

Cute cute and true expressions~!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Daisy! I love da behind da ear skritchin too!~Zippy
Behind da ear, chin and belly rubbin, mmmm~Sadie and Speedy

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Daisy, I loved to be scritched in EXACTLY those places...and I have THOSE EXACT same looks when I get scritched there too!! Also, I like a scritchie esp at the base of my tail.

We must be long-lost sisters or something.

~Casey

Tummy rubs are TOTALLY the way to go for scritchies!!!

~Donny

Oh Daisy, I'm not too big on scritchies, they kinda cramp my (free) style. However, when I'm sleepy I don't mind a scritchie on the head or under the chin or base of my tail.

~Marie

The Meezers or Billy said...

Daisy, we can see your tail from the inside!!

i love love love love love to be scritched at the base of my tail. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - Sammy

Honey P. Sunshine said...

if i yarned like that fer the camera you would see where all my missing teef were

Forty Paws said...

You're turning your head inside out!!!! Are you sure that scratch wasn't caused by you? Our Maw got scratched by the cat she is petsitting this morning when she gave him his thyroid pill. Yep.

Luf, Us

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

yow! take a nap honey! i think i will too, ha ha ha...

smiles, auntie bee

Tyler said...

Dear Daisy, I like it when a get a deep body massage all over my body. There isn't anywhere where my mommy can;t give me scritches. I love em all over. Sometimes the belly rub is just the perfect spot.
Looking at your yawn, makes me want to curl up.
Great snoozing,
Ty

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I like a scrtich at the base of my tail.....yup.....and you look so cute in that bandanna. Momma wonders how you leave it on.

Patches

Lux said...

Scritchings can be very nice, and your pictures demonstrate that quite well!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

hehe daisy you are so gawgus! Look at those teeth! All the better for studying lizards! xx

Christine and FAZ said...

I like being scritched ALL OVER.

FAZ

Tara said...

Aren't lazy weekends wonderful? We are having one too, which is why Mom hasn't helped us post, she wanted to be lazy!
Tara and Kavan

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

I like to be rubbed and scratched EFURRYWHERE 'cept #13.
DMM

Samantha & Mom said...

Your yawn almost looks like you are laughing Daisy. I like scritches everywhere. Mom has to use both hands. Tigger only likes head, ear and tummy scritches. You look so cute in the second picture! Scritch heaven.
Your FL furiends,

Tigger says, I was being nice to the bean, she likes to play with me. Samantha won't let her near her, unless Mom is holding her.

Bogdan, the editor said...

Ah. Scritches. That's something the Investor does right!

I like scritches around the collar. Under the chin is nice, too.

snowforest said...

Scritches are great fun for both kitties and beans - Snow and Forest purr heavily upon scritching!

Hot(M)BC said...

Scritches are the best!
Of courswe it was some other cat that scratched your Mom. The same other cat scratched my Mom too! Naughty other cat.
Purrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee

Unknown said...

My Lady gives good scritches too. I love it when she does that. One question, are you sure that you aren't the bad kitty that put those scratches on your mommy???

MaoMao said...

My momma's a great skritcher, too! And alla us Ballicai love gettin' our skritchies. You look so cute gettin' skritched, and this'll prob'ly come as no surprise but the pickshure of you yawnin' made my Momma say SQUEE!!! cuz she loves kitty yawns.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, Daisy, scritches are some of my favorite things, too! And you look just darling, being scritched. I love being scritched everywhere -- and the very second Mom or Dad starts scritching me, I begin purring -- but my very favorite place for scritches is on my cheeks and *happy sigh* under my chin!

And oh, that yawn! You look precious, and you have beautiful little teeth!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Anita said...

Very Good Daisy, humans are to serve the we cats, muhahahahahahaha!!!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Great scritchy session!

caspersmom said...

Mom does the scritches around my head and ears and Dad does scritches on my rear right behind my tail. Sure hope it wasn't you that put that scritch on your Mom's hand???? Boy Daisy, you can yawn just as good as I can. Mom got a good picture of my tonsils,so she says. Don't know what tonsils are. But anyway you sure could see the inside of my mouth just like yours.

Casper

Gretchen said...

This is too funny. I just put up a picture of me after getting a bunch of scritches. We think alike.

Mosaic Cats said...

Hi Daisy!
We have something very special for Pixie:

http://igot2shoes.blogspot.com/

See what she thinks about that photo taken in Korea! We thought of her the moment we saw it. In a good, fond, loving way, of course.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Scritches are da bestest! You could be singing or laffin in dat last picshure. Dat is soooo cute!

Fox's Mom said...

No, no, the very nice and elegant Miss Daisy would NEVER be a people scratcher, it was a sneaky Bad Kat pretending to be Miss Daisy!

I like scritches everywhere except my tummy-I am very ticklish there. My people bought a nice brush that gives good scritches but only when my people has it in her hand and is brushing me. But not on my tummy. Ever.

I showed my people your store, she says she might have to get me the stroller and the corner brush. Thank-you for posting that link:)

sammawow said...

Oh, both of us especially love the cheek scritches and around the ear scritches! Love your curly whiskers in those photos!

PrincessMia said...

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I love a good scritching. Your Beanmom looks like she gives good scritchins!

Dma said...

I've taken copious notes about scritching. I'm sure the boyz will appreciate all I learned from your expertise.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Yer wiskers look vary happy!!!! I prefer my skrithces bak by my tale -- at the bottum of my bak. Win they do that, Spot #13 goze WAY UP in the air!

DK & The Fluffies said...

I love head rubs and scritches on the side of my face. Oh and I love my ears rubbed. ~Fiona Bun

The Misadventures Of Me said...

I loves your curly whiskers Daisy. I loves my mommies scritchs too.

The M's said...

We love scritches also, Mommie hasn't been posting much lately, but at least she is still giving us lovings.

The Cat Realm said...

Hahahahhaa, so you are saying Pixie did that scratch on your Mom's hand?
You really photograph so well - you are the Audrey Hepburn of the blogosphere! And you have the sweetest smile, especially when you close your eyes!

Around Your Wrist said...

your whiskers look so curly and happy while your mommie is skritching you!

Karen Jo said...

I love the way your whiskers and your eyebrows have the same curl while you are having your chin scritched. That is a prodigious yawn. I hope you had a nice nap.

The Crew said...

We all like ear or chin/edge of mouth scritches. But only some of us will allow belly scritches. Max & George like them, but Misty and I don't. We prefer to keep our bellies private!

Love
Tipper

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

My favorite scritch places are around my ears and along my jawbone.....oh and also that special spot on my spine near my tail!

Related Posts with Thumbnails