Saturday, July 28, 2007

Photo Hunters #29: Creative

The Photo Hunters theme this week is creative. This is a good chance for me to show you how, when you are having a bad hair day, you can find a creative way to cover up. Here I am wearing a bandanna. It covers up my messy furs, and it is also a disguise. Because I do not want to be recognized when I do not look my best. This is called being incognito. Here is a close-up of my creative solution. And, if you biggify the picture, you can see that I am starting to drool...
Because my Temptation pay-off is on the way! Yummy! Who knew modeling could be so rewarding?


Share/Bookmark

49 Notes for Daisy:

jams o donnell said...

Great photos. You definitely deserved your treat at the end! Happy weekend

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Each time I stop by here I'm wishing I had a cat. That is very creative Daisy! Good job! :-)

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute Daisy, but I don't think you could ever have a bad hair day. Getting treats for modelling sounds good, though.

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Daisy. You make a great model. Love the cool bandana. It's nice to see you happily receiving your reward. Thanks for the visit.

Anonymous said...

Awww...that is just too cute!

Happy Weekend.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is very very cute~!
I like this one for sure~!!!
Especially the second one~! You are really drooling!!!!! How adorable is that~!!!

Anonymous said...

You're one purty cat. Does mommy have you as a screen saver?
Happy Photo Hunting

http://themacdiva.com/2007/07/27/photo-hunters-creative/

Michele said...

Wow, almost didn't recognize you! I was thinking, was that Martha? No. Was it Joanne? No. Was it Rose? No. Gosh, it's Daisy!! Great disguise! I get those bad hair days sometimes as well but [sigh], in the real world people always seem to spot it... have a good weekend!
The Rocky Mountain Retreat

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
yer da most creativ cat i know!
i like doze pikshurz uv u.
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Poppy Q said...

Oh babooshka daisy - you crack me up!!!

Poppy q

Anonymous said...

Daisy you are definitely the cutest model ever :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you are so furry creative daisy! you should win this week for sure. i hope tnchick sees how cute you are. you might win lots of temtations! i hope so...

smiles, auntie bee

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Daisy, whenever I stop by your blog it guarantees to bring a smile to me and my human's face!!! You look beautiful, even on a bad day as you say! You may think you don't look your best but your worst is far better than most!

xx

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Din't dat hurt yoor ears? Hope yoo got extra tem-tay-shuns fur dis job too.

Anonymous said...

So *that's why you're such a good cat! Very creative disguise, I would never have guessed it was you!

Dma said...

OK everyone can stop trying... Because those are the cutest pictures EVER. I luv the bandana look and u earned a well deserved treat Daisy.

Dobby said...

Hahah! You get this crazed look on your face and in your eyes when you are eating a Temptation! LOL

Forty Paws said...

Bad hair days can just ruin your whole day. Thank you for the helpful tips.

Luf, Us

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Oh Daisy, you always look purrfect to us! We'd like to have a few bags of Temptations, but Mom won't even think about it!

~ The Boyz

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Oh, thank you for the advice! I rarely have a bad hair day, but Casey always does...so I will go and put one of these on her, hehe!

~Marie

Sarge Charlie said...

very creative, does she have a Burkha, that would be a surprise for all the kitties.....

Lux said...

You manage to make even a scarf look good, Daisy ...

Milton said...

Its very clever of your mombean to know how to give you a treat and take a picture at the same time.
---Beezer

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Hi Daisy, great job modeling being incognito on a bad hair day! I guess the treats are all worth it.

I tagged you to do a proverb. If you already got tagged sorry I was so slow.

Skeezix the Cat said...

I have to cummend yoo for posting bad hair day incognito fotos for all the werld to see. Cuz that's vary imberrussing. Ixsept that yoo still look vary byootiful.

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh Daisy, you has the purrtiest face and eyes!!!!

Mosaic Cats said...

Daisy, that middle picture of you is so darn good that we want to steal it. Can we put it on our blog and claim that it is our long-lost cousin, Zelda? That one belongs in a calendar or something. Don't hate Daisy because she's beautiful!

Andree said...

OMG I'm laughing so much I can barely type. That is so funny! I actually need that scarf today. But nobody will give me cookies here like you got!!!

Miz said...

Sweet Babushka kitty!

zevo hussein calamari said...

great idea for a bad hair day...you are a fashion icon!

Kimo and Sabi said...

We can't ever imagine you havin' a bad hair day - most gurlz would die to have naturally curly hair like yers!

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Our Mom laughed out loud at your babushka! And then when she biggified the "drool photo," she laughed some more. I hope you don't mind some laughter at your expense. She really needed it.

We love you, Daisy!

~J&B

Tyler said...

Ah Daisy, what your mommy puts you through for your Temptation rewards makes me laugh. But you enjoy it, you've said. You're much more patient with your mommy than I am. I make my momma give me Temps for brushing me with the 'furminator. If she teis to sneak a brush in without paying first, I move out of reach. Gotta keep those moms in line.

Karen Jo said...

I can't imagine you having a bad fur day, Daisy, but that bandanna would take care of it for sure. Love the picture of how you get googly-eyes when you are getting your Temptation.

Ali & Fiona said...

Oh Daisy, we can always count on you to cheer us up! You don't look so happy about your furs in the first picture.

Louche Tabby said...

....ahem....Daisy...do you know how to sing, "Matchmaker"?........

MaoMao said...

Hey, kool beans, I wanna go inkognito if ya get temptayshuns for doin' it! hehe

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Your babushka is so stylish, Daisy! You look so elegant and mysterious. And so cute with the drool, too! I don't blame you a bit -- I drool for stinky goodness!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Patricia said...

LOL!!! Judging by the look on your face, you were definitely having a bad hair day! Thanks for stopping by Pollywog Creek yesterday and for your kind comment on my "getting better" post. I just posted my Photo Hunt entry this afternoon. Sorry for being so late, but hope you will have time to come visit again.

Anonymous said...

How in the world did you get kitty to sit there so long while you put on the hat? I don't care what anyone says, now that takes skill!

Unknown said...

Daisy, you are one of the prettiest kitties that Henry and I have ever seen...and very creative!

Purrs,
Clyde

PowersTwinB said...

Miss Daisy...you are so beautiful, that bandana can't hide it!! very creative bribe by mommy though! I will miss your post next week...but I am sure youre going to LOVE my posts for the two themes after that! (Rows, and Two)...my favorite subjects while in Twinsburg, Ohio this week! Thanks for visiting my hunt sweetie!

Gretchen said...

You're so cute in your bandana, you look like a little Russian Babooshka.

The Cat Realm said...

YES - I can see the drool!
We don't think you could have a bad hair day, Daisy. You'd look good even without hair. But those pictures really show off your beautiful eyes!
And I like the way you keep a firm hold on the hand that feeds you! I like to do the same thing, and I do employ my claws to help me doing it...
Anastasia

Max said...

Babushka Kitty! :)

Henny and Marlene said...

Is that you, Daisy?? I barely recognize you.

hugsm from Bubbles, who's drooling all over the table and laptop and wrote this...

Samantha & Mom said...

We love the scarfs!! And they are very creative photos. You have got the prettiest eyes.
Your FL furiends,

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Are you Yente the matchmaker? You look like the Russian dancers mom bean saw in Sitka! I bet you would look good in a potatoe sack and a lamp shade! Lucille Ball in 'I love Lucy' did!

Sarah said...

Hi there. Stumbled your blog via Sharlene's blog. Must I say you have a very cute cat and I really enjoyed looking at all the photos. I'm a cat lover too. I have 3 cats.

Related Posts with Thumbnails