Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tummy Tuesday: Practicing the Full Monty

I decided that I had better start practicing my Full Monty pose for the Do the Q/Full Monty Contest. A good place to practice is outside, so you have plenty of room to stretch out. Here I am mentally preparing to do the Full Monty. Checking to make sure everything is aligned...
Starting the roll...
Full Monty is achieved! I will admit this is not a perfect Full Monty. So, I will practice some more.

Share/Bookmark

63 Notes for Daisy:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Wowww, I think that is very good to me~!
Doing some sunbath is great, isn't it? You are so lovely, Daisy.

Parker said...

I don't know how much more your style could be improved upon! The sun on your belly must feel good!

Forty Paws said...

It's a Full Monty with a twist!

Luf, Us

Pee Sss. Please send Dorfie pawsitive thoughts today!!!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very nice Full Monty Daisy. :)

Rosemary B❤️ said...

super great FM.
Curled toes is great, tail gently curved to the left, head twist with full ear exposure, front legs relaxed.

Nice!


*~Prinnie

Ali & Fiona said...

That is a very good Full Monty, we bet you are scratching your back on the patio too!

Rascal said...

Very good job, Daisy.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

furry cute tummy daisy

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

I'm pretty sure you have the Full Monty down purrrfect, Daisy!

~ Timothy

Around Your Wrist said...

you're showing good form!

Dma said...

That's pretty good for your first practice try Daisy. I'm sure by the actual day you'll demonstrate the best fully monty ever.

Unknown said...

Your Full Monty looks good to me, Daisy!

-Rosie

Tyler said...

The sun is shinning on your tummy! Oh, you have a special spot there, too. I think you look great, Daisy,
Have a terrific Tues.
Toodles, Tyler

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well i guess it's furry good if you HAF to do that. i don't do that though. no no no... not me. (psst. honey, do you know you are commando?)

smiles, auntie bee

Angel Simba said...

Dear Daisy,
You are so good at doing a series of pictures, not just the final thing! You should be able to win the contest with your series, even though lots of other cats do have good Full Monty poses to show. Can you also do that Monty Q position?

Anonymous said...

Fanks for outlining the purrfect way to do a Full Monty. We all think you are furry good at it and now we know all the steps so we can practice too!

LZ said...

I guess I just don't understand the Full Monty. I don't like to lie on my back, I'm much more of a curly cat. You sure do look happy!

Latte

The Misadventures Of Me said...

You do a wonderful practice of the full monty's! I likes to do that in my fresh airs seat too.

Chrissie said...

Great belly shot, too! Those bricks look so warm and inviting, great for cat toasting!

Unknown said...

That was darn near perfect, though, Daisy! I bet it feels good in the sun!

Monty Q. Kat said...

That's a Full Monty with a 1/2 Twist, extra level of difficulty to preform. Great work!

(It's gonna send Skeezix to the icebox for the day, too!)

The Furry Kids said...

You have very good technique. Skeezix is going to flip out when he sees your cute tummy.

Love,
Tazo

PS - Momma wants me to tell you that she went to a seminar on Saturday and there was an Australian man there and he kept talking about "clawring your way to the top" and she kept thinking about you and your clawrs and she had to try to keep from giggling. hee hee

Anonymous said...

I thought it was a good full monty. It seems that whenever we do it, Momma is not around with her new camera.

The Cat Realm said...

You are getting there!
Good thing we still have some time for practicing because Anastasia is not doing any stretches, she is totally preoccupied with that Monte... And she will be the one to enter the contest.
I hope now that she seems to be a bit in love she might be not as competitive as in the squillion contest....
Karl

Cafe Cats said...

Great execution of the FM, Daisy!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Daisy, that's a great full monty wif a half twist. Skeezix is gonna pee his pants.

Spoon of life said...

Look at you rolling around in the sun...it makes me wanna do the same!!!

Daisy said...

Simba, I cannot do the Monty Q. My legs do not know how to stretch backwards like that.

Tyler, that darker spot in my tummy is from where I had my operation to remove the rocks in my bladder. The furs grew back fawn-colored instead of white! I do not know why though. I guess sometimes my furs make a mistake.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Daisy! What a grate full monty wif a twist...mom wood call dat spot on yoor tummy "da kissy spot" and wood try to kiss it. I think Skeezix has prolly passed out, wet himself and is now sitting in da ice box.

Hot(M)BC said...

Gosh, lots of cats are practicing their monty! Gree is working on it lots. Yoo are much better at it tho, Daisy. Course you're not a fa---floofy as she is. hehehe
Purrrrrs,
Sanjee

Skeezix the Cat said...

AAAAAIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!!

::pants hard and fans himself::

OH. MY. CAT. I need sum air. I'll be rite bak after I chanje my underpants.

Shilgiah the Cat said...

My but you have a great technique. Excellent practice shots and perfection on the full monty. Very cute tummy.

Forty Paws said...

Daisy, Daisy, Daisy. Of course you would hope for a cute sweater for our Dorfie. They said it will be yellow, if that's any consolation. At least it won't clash with his furs, will it? They told us the feeding tube will stay in for the whole 2 weeks so that we can give him his meds through it also. But they don't know how easily Dorf can get out of a onesie, do they? We'll have to see about this....

Luf, Us

DK & The Fluffies said...

We think you have excellent form!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Excellent demo as usual Daisy honey!

Unknown said...

Wonderful full monty technique Daisy. You have a very cute tummy.

malawika said...

FANtaSTIC CATs! I LOVE THIS BLOG :D

Visit my photos with a lot of pictures of my tree cats or my
CATS ARE CRAZY blog

Kind regards, malawika :D

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

I just knew Skeezix would not be able to control himself when he saw your pictures. :-)

You are doing a great full monty. We don't do monty q's either. None of us.

I never even do a full monty. It hurts for me to lay on my back because I am a Manx. So Momma never sees me roll over. I will lay on my side but never on my back.

Purrs
Abby

Mo and The Purries said...

Yep, that is one killer tummy you got there, Daisy!
Skeezix is one lucky kitty!

Jazper had to go have a little "time out", since he got so excited by seeing your tummy!

Karen Jo said...

You are doing great at your Full Monty practice, Daisy. I see Skeezix hasn't recovered yet. I love your twist at the top.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Daisy!! That is a PERFECT full monty!! I bet skeezix almost had heart failure!! xx

MaoMao said...

hehehe, i think Skeez done fainted! And Daisy, that's a superduper Full Monty! Furry good teckneek!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I am *giggling* at Skeezix! And what a lovely full-Monty, Daisy! I'm impressed at your skill.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

sammawow said...

You must have practiced a lot. You do look very skilled in the full monty. We are both still practicing and of course, when we do the monty, our Food Lady doesn't have the flashy box. By then, we're done.

Purrrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

jenianddean said...

WOW! If we were the judges we would have to give you a purrfect 10!

Good Job!
-Jasper McKitten-Cat

snowforest said...

This is a great fully monty Daisy - I'll vote for you at the contest. Way to go!

Gretchen said...

I think your Monty poses are way better than mine. Maybe I need to go outside. Naw...there's too many scary things outside around here.

Peach Man said...

I see you got to outside today! muwahaahaaa! what sweet success!

Kimo and Sabi said...

A full monty wif a toe curl!

zevo hussein calamari said...

Most Excellent Monty!

Mr. Hendrix said...

That is excellent form! I don't think you need much practice. Certainly Skeezix doesn't think so!

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Looks like a pretty pawesome full monty in my books!

~Donny

Unknown said...

Congratulations Daisy! Great full monty. I am not able to do a full monty. My Lady said my back is not flat enough and I don't like to roll over, it hurts! Clyde does a very good job, though.

Samantha & Mom said...

Terrific Full Monty! Such a good teaching tool for the Full Monty, too. We'll have to practice and get ours posted.
Your FL furiends,
Samantha & Tigger

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Daisy, you have been nominated for the Schmoozing Award. Come check it out at my blog :)

Kitikata-san said...

You are so cute!

Lux said...

You're looking in excellent form to me, Daisy!

momsbusy said...

we tinks yu ar gonna be a top contender in da contest! tu go girl!!!!

yuki & kimiko

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Daisy, your full monty is perfect in our book!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Aren't those bricks great for scratching your back? I enjoy rolling around on my aggregate concrete sidewalk because it gives a nice massage to my back.

And I agree with the others--your full monty is just great as it is.

~Jake

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh my goshie daisy, now I am really inspired to try some monty poses! you are a good roll model!
Thank you for coming to tea today....I know how busy you are and to make time for mewas very nice of you!

INAMINI said...

That's a purfect Full Monty! Thanks fur the pictoriul instrukshuns.
LOKi

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Great job Daisy! I do a purrty good ull monty, but I do it so quickly that Meowm can't get the flashy box out quick enough!

Related Posts with Thumbnails