Monday, July 23, 2007

More proof that lizards are RUDE!

I had a very terrible experience with a lizard last week. I think you will agree that this proves lizards are rude. Meet Tom. I was very surprised his name was not George. And then he explained that Tom is his last name. His first name is Peeping. And Mr. Tom was looking in my window. At ME! It is a good thing I was not going potty or doing something embarrassing when he was spying on me. So, I tried to be polite and introduce myself. But Mr. Tom ignored me!
Then, Mr. Tom turned his back on me! This is very bad manners.
And he refused to shake hands with me. I have found this to be the case with many lizards.
Finally, I had to give him "the middle claw." This might have been a little bit rude of me. But I think you will agree that I had no other choice.

Share/Bookmark

63 Notes for Daisy:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hahahahahahahaha.......
"the middle claw"~!!!! Good action, Daisy~! You make me and michico laught for a while~!!!

Well....
This is just my guess:
Maybe Mr. Tom is going to have a romantic date, but seeing such a beautiful lady like you, as for "polite" to his girl friend, the only he could do is ignore you~! Maybe his girlfriend is staying at somewhere spot to check the interaction of you and Mr. Tom~! If his girlfriend watch Tom is too good to you, maybe Mr. Tom will having serious big Trouble~!

Wahahahaha....
Anyway, Mr. Tom could give you a nod at least, doesn't he?
Wonderful sharing, thank you~!!!!

*Kiss*

Parker said...

Lizards are very rude Daisy! Peeping should have at least shook your paw. I would have givin him my middle claw too! Rude. Rude. Rude!

Michele said...

Gasp!! Not the middle claw! Oh my! Hehehe...

Tyler said...

Daisy, even the lizards of the world are enchanted by your beauty. I am sure that Mr. Tom was there to admire you. Ignoring you and turning around was quite rude, but if his back was turned maybe he didn't see you trying to talk to him.

I support you on the use of your middle claw because you are beautiful and sweet and I do not believe that one as beautiful and sweet at you could make a mistake.

But next time I would save the middle claw for a woofie who wants to kiss you or an alligator who wants to know what a Daisy taste like, or even a mockingbird who says you're a momma's girl. Cuz once you've used the third claw, where do you go from there? Just a thought.

Can you believe that it's 3 am over here in CA and my momma hasn't even been to bed yet. I could blog all night, but I gotta go. She's yelling at me to stop Kllckity clacking on the keyboard so she can get some rest.

Shhh!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow Daisy, that lizard was very rude. You definitely had no choice but to give him the middle claw.

Christine and FAZ said...

Daisy, it is very sweet of you to keep persevering with these ill mannered beasts. I think you should stop trying to be polite and start getting mean (and I think you know where I am going with this). FAZ

Samantha & Mom said...

For shame on Peeping Tom! Lizards are rude and they deserve the middle claw!!
Your FL furiends,
Samantha & Tigger

Rosemary B❤️ said...

What a rude lizzard. I would have screamed at him. and I would have screamed at mommie to get my harness on immediately with out a second of delay, and i would have gone out there and pounced him good!

Happier Day.
Purrs, Princess

Jimmy Joe said...

Oh man, Daisy, I see what you mean about lizards being rude. That Mr. Tom deserved the middle claw. His tail's days are numbered...
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Poppy Q said...

Oh Crazy Daisy,
How you made my mum laugh. She nearly made her dinner fly out through her nose!!!

You are one funny girl!! How rude was that lizard. He needs to take etiquette lessons from George.

I hope a big bird came along and ate him up, off your windowsill.

Poppy Q

Unknown said...

That is a very very rude lizard, Daisy! I agree with PoppyQ: I hope a bird comes along and eats him.

-Rosie

Dma said...

You know way more about lizards than I do Daisy, but I'm not sure I'd given Mr. Tom the middle claw. Wouldn't want the lil guy to get angry and take revenge somehow.

Anonymous said...

Lol...Daisy way to show that lizard
some manners :)

Katnippia said...

Hi Daisy! i finks that was very rude of Mr. Tom as well. I finks I would have given him the middle claw as well.
Purrs..Sia

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well daisy that was furry rude of him honey and you were furry friendly, well until you gave him the middle claw and all, but what the heck, he did deserve it and maybe next time he will be a little nicer!

smiles, auntie bee

Ramses said...

Gosh what a poorly educated creature that Mr. Tom was! :( Doesn't he know better than to be rude to a sweet little lady like you?!

I'll keep my eye out for him round here and if I ever see him being all rude like that I'll teach him a thing or two about manners! :)

The Cat Realm said...

I have to agree, Daisy! I never knew that lizards are so rude, they usually do not have time to exhibit such behavior when I get my claws (and not just the middle one) on them!
You are a riot, Miss Daisy!
To give a lizard the middle claw - only you can come up with that!!!!
Your admirer
Karl

Chrissie said...

How very rude of him to turn his back on you, Daisy...next time, make sure he has no chance to turn his back on any one EVER AGAIN!

Forty Paws said...

We are so sorry that Mr. Tom was rude to you. And the fact that he was peeping was the epitome of rude. We're glad you gave him the claw. You didn't get yelled at by your mommy for that, did you?

Luf, Us

Anonymous said...

I think it's horrible that that lizard was rude to you. I'm glad we don't have them here, such a thing would not have been good for my campaign and I don't think I'm as nice as you Daisy!

The Meezers or Billy said...

we agree Daisy - you hadded no choice!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Is it okay for me to give Tripper the middul claw? Cuz he's VARY rood sumtimes.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oo my ... a peeping lizard. Time to report him to the lizard police and get him arrested. He musta been out on the lam.

Purrs
Abby

Boy said...

Tom weawwy is a wude wizard!
Good that you showed him wizards cannot be wude to cats!

LZ said...

What a RUDE lizard! I can't believe him, I'm glad you gave him the middle claw. Maybe next time you're Out of Doors you will find him and bite his tail!

Kaze
(The LL didn't read Harry Potter either, she thought she was the only one!)

Cafe Cats said...

Rude lizard!!! You did the right thing, Daisy.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, I hadn't realized just how rude lizards were! I was feeling bad that we don't have lizards here, but now I am relieved. They are much too rude to deal with. I would have given him the middle claw too Daisy!

Anonymous said...

We haff to agree with you Daisy, lizards are rude! I'm glad we don't have lizards here because I'm sure they would get the middle claw from us too!

Thanks for stopping by our bloggie and leaving kind words for Bounce. Mom will buy the pill pockets for him.

Anonymous said...

One more fing about lizards. Last year the beans went to Florida for baycayshun. When dey got back dere was a lizard in the suitcase! But he was all white and dead. I guess they don't travel well.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Daisy, you acted in a perfectly acceptable manner. You did not deserve such treatment from a lizard. It is not right.

Karen Jo said...

Mr. Peeping Tom is a very rude lizard. I think it was justified for you to give him the middle claw. If the window hadn't been between you, I think he would have gotten worse than that.

MaoMao said...

hehehehehehe, I'm crackin' up at you givin' that lizzard the middle claw! I don't blame you. I dunno why them lizzards hafta be so rude. You are a furry nice kitty and you were only tryin' to be his furriend.

I wonder why his name wasn't George? Like you, I thought all lizzards were Georges. Ecksept Godzilla, of course.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

*giggling*, Daisy! Good on you for giving him the claw. I wonder why lizards are so rude! They are strange creatures, indeed. Perhaps there is one polite lizard out there -- a Lizard Miss Manners -- who could teach them proper etiquette.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Huh, he peeks in YOUR window and den is rood! Yes, he deserved da middle claw - and worse. Speedy says he'll come over and smack him one...

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

You are very observant on the body language of lizards! Do you think his name is really Tom and not George??
He would not be so rude if you were on the same side of the window!

DK & The Fluffies said...

The middle paw, that is serious!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
i am laffin an laffin! da middle claw iz sumthin i will be givin matsui nex time he drapez his furry tail arownd mi neck!
duhr!
luv--yer grate frend an admirer--jh

The Crew said...

You know Daisy, you might ask for a privacy screen around your litterbox, just for extra protection. We girls don't want some pervert spying on us when tending to personal matters. He didn't have a cell phone camera with him, did he!!

It might be best to ask Skeez to come by and flex his muscles a bit. He could scare off this Peeping Tom guy!

Rebecca Meyer said...

maybe he wanted to talk to you but he got shy..turning his back is rude and peeping is too though!
minnie

Anita said...

Muhahahahahahahahahaha!

Thanks for coming to my birthday party.

Peach Man said...

"middle claw"! that's great! you know, daisy, you are supposed to eat lizards or at least perform tail removal.
peach

Anonymous said...

omg that is so cute! What sweet pictures!!

zevo hussein calamari said...

you had to give him the middle claw... what else were you to do? we applaud you!

Tara said...

I must remember the middle claw for those rude lizards up at my mountain house!
Tara

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Sometimes you MUST flip a rude lizard the claw!

DMM

Unknown said...

I think that Peeping looks kinda cute, but after reading what you wrote about him, I agree that he is very rude. Good job giving him the middle claw. I wish I had a middle claw.

Just Ducky said...

Lizards have such bad manners. But be ladylike Daisy. I don't think giving him the middle claw is ladylike.

Milton said...

Very rude. Shockingly rude. I'd have given him a good whap!
If you see George you should tell him. I'm sure he'd want to tell Mr Tom's Mom. I bet she'll give him a good talking to.
---Beezer

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Hahahaha.....you are just so cute Daisy. Lizards are rude. But you can't blame them. If they ever get into the Spice Cats house, they will never survive.

lordjaders said...

I hearrrd that the middle claw means "flipping the birrrdie" but I don't see a little birrrdie...next time trrry licking the window slow and deliberrrately rrright overrr his back. He'll get the message! I hearrr lizarrrds love to be licked.

Yourrr Furrrend,

Jade

Kimo and Sabi said...

You is a naughty pink lady!

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Daisy, I can't believe that YOU, sweet, polite Daisy, would give the middle claw! Now, I, on the other paw, can be a very cranky old lady cat. Giving the middle claw is mild for me.

Cheers,
~Bathsheba

The M's said...

Such a rude thing for a lizard to do, next time, keep his tail.

Lux said...

Omigosh, the middle claw, Daisy???

You're right; I don't blame you!

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Gud fur yoo. How rude of Mr. Tom to watch yoo and than not introduce himself to yoo! Yoo are sooo nice and it's supur rude of him to ignore yer niceness Daisy!!!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Daisy...that lizard has some nerve! rude and a peeper! All I have here are banana slugs and tell Pixie (my sweet girl) that they are NOT very good to eat!!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Mr Tom's sure was rude! I woulds have given him a middle claws too.

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

Yoo an yer silly manners! I wooda just bunnykikt him and then eeten the lizzerd and bin dun with it... altho flipping him off wuz a nice tuch!!!

sammawow said...

First Mr. Tom stared at you and then was even more rude...we are just shocked. Middle claw was an excellent idea since you couldn't get to him with the window in the way!

Purrrrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Momma is laffin and laffin about the middle claw!!

Your Momma is furry purrty!

Patches

Gretchen said...

Hey, sometimes, a cat has to do what a cat has to do...that lizard was not so friendly, was he?

Anonymous said...

Hahaha

Ow Daisy... :D

But you are soooo right. A guy, a lizard with NO manners at all AND named Peeping Tom I would also give my middle claw!

caspersmom said...

Mom is laughing out loud, but still she didn't think that sweet Daisy would give the middle claw even if the lizard was very rude. Actually I don't blame you. They sure can be ornery at times. Here you were being so kind to it and all you wanted was to shake his hand. Actually I would have shook his head, that is if I could get to it.

Casper

Related Posts with Thumbnails