Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Catnip Capers!

I was tagged by Miz Allie Cat and Ariel for a Meme about catnip called Catnip Capers! All you cats have to do is list 5 things you do whenever you're on the nip, and don't forget to tag some friends!

Well, I am glad I was tagged for this Meme, because I LOVES the catnip. So, I will show you 5 things I do when I am on catnip:

1. I loves to EAT the catnip!
2. I roll all around in the 'nip like a crazy cat, and get catnip all over my furs. I am still eating some here, too.
3. I get the googly eyes from catnip.
4. I act very, very silly. If my Mommie tries to pet me now, I will bunny-kick her arm. Very hard! Because I play rough when I am on the 'nip.
5. I like to do upside-down-looking when I am on catnip. Things look very crazy that way!
And now I will tag:
Scout
Tiger Lily
Kellie

Share/Bookmark

42 Notes for Daisy:

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

There is nip frenzy goin on around the blogosphere!

Purrs
Abby

Boots, Ozzie and Brenda said...

I like to do upside-down looking when I do 'nip too!! Mom says "ahhhh, the colors!!" to me. She can't help it, she was a teenager in the '60's!!

Ninja

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Oh Daisy, you look so cute when you are on the nip!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Anonymous said...

Wow my favourite is the first picture! I've never seen a cat on nip because for some reason it doesn't affect Puddy! She just licks the toy that has nip in it and rubs up against it and that's it! No rolling about, not hyper, no nothing!

But you look like you'd be funny to watch on nip! :D

Anonymous said...

Daisy,

These photos are so cute.Thanks for playing.

Tazo said...

Oh, Daisy! You are hopped up on the 'nip!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Daisy! oh my! this is quite a confessional. We know that the nip can send you out of control.

We do not really get crazy on nip anymore... we eat it and nap.
However, many years ago....


We hope you had Pixie have a niptastic day!

LZ said...

Oh nip is SOOOO good!!

Chase

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

honey do they have 12 step meetings for this sort of thing? cause i think maybe you (might) have a teeny tiny little problem honey...

belly laughs, auntie bee

Skeezix the Cat said...

If I sended yoo a case of catnip, wood yoo roll arownd more like in pikcher #2?

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Daisy, I am so glad I have you as my teacher of cat life since Lilly is so old here. I'm still such a baby I don't really understand what all the fuss is about the nip but I've read and heard stories and it's kind of scarey. Momma says she'll let me know when I'm old enough to start getting weaned on it.

Laila

Tyler said...

Hi Daisy!]
It's amazing how similar we all respond to that magical weed. How are the Sea Monkeys?

Toodles,
Tyler

The Crew said...

I envy you today, Daisy. I'm the one with the 'nip problem in this family and I hardly ever get any! (Mom are you paying attention?) Maybe I should be more vocal about my needs.

George

Anonymous said...

I love to roll in nip too!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Nip goooooood

Jimmy Joe said...

I like your googly eyes especially, Daisy! Better not put on the X-ray glasses when you're on the nip, though. It could be even scarier.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

catsynth said...

That catnip looks like a lot of fun.

DaCraftyLady said...

Oh Daisy you are so into the cat nip...I love the way you roll around....Miz Allie thinks you are the Meowwww of Kitties!!!

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I think you about covered everything in your list!
Yeah for catnip!

Patches

Anonymous said...

You are a real catnip fiend!

(I understand, I love it the same way!)

Forty Paws said...

Uh oh. Better go to a CNA meeting!

Luf, Us

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging us for the 7 P's meme. We did the nip meme today and will do the 7 P's tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

WOW! You got really WILD!!!

The Feline Sextet said...

Oooh, we likes to eat the 'nip and roll it into our furs too Daisy, and we do the upside down googly eyes! It's FUN! We's glad we's not the only 'nip addicts around!
T.F.S.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

daisy - you are quite the ferocious looking kitty when you are on the nip. I am impressed by you, as always! x

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We roll in it soooo much dat it ends up all over da howse! Eh, it keeps mom bizzy...

MaoMao said...

hehehe, you made my momma say SQUEE again with them pickshures! You really love da nip -- and your googly eyes cracked me up!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

hey - you're just like me on nip...'cept you are much littler. my post from today could work for this meme too.
Grr

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, upside-down looking is a wonderful thing to do! I do that when I'm getting scritches, not when I'm on 'nip, but it's always fun. I love your catnip meme and your pictures! You look like you really enjoy your 'nip, dear!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Mosaic Cats said...

You'd better start working those 6 steps of NN, Daisy! (Nip Nonymous. And because you have four feet, you can work the steps twice as fast!)

We got tagged x 2 for this meme but we don't do nip! (We think the INTRUDER does, thus her seedy lifestyle, but we'd have to make a connection to get her some. Is it worth the risk?)

We tried to comment a couple times on other posts yesterday but your comments were not cooperating! So don't think we did not read and enjoy!

Sadie's NOMSNSS Frog Friend is sad because he's a BLK amputee. We tried to re-attach his leg, but it didn't take. He's waiting for his prosthethic to be developed. HEY! Maybe you could develop one! Frog Leg Invention Prosthetic -- FLIP!
We can help with the marketing. Reasonable fees.

Dma said...

Remember Daisy- the key to catnip is moderation. And don't drive after you partake.

Christine and FAZ said...

Oh Daisy, have you considered the Betty Ford Clinic? FAZ

The Furry Fighter said...

Daisy - I'm gonna start calling you Kate Moss if you aren't careful!

Unknown said...

Daisy, you are crazy!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Daisy ! I also eat the nip...forgot about that one. Mommy sprinkels it over the top of my stinky goodness. Sometimes I get to stuff my face down inside the can for a full blown effect and just gobbel it up straight!
Your pictures made mom snort

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy!!! At lazt! We figgured out da postie ting fur you. I yam still strugglin' wit dis blog ting. We iz gettin' help from momee but even she iz not da best geek.We iz happy we got tagged 'bout da nip. I tink we can do da five tings all at once 'cuz all five of us gets toyz wit da herb. Then we iz chasin' each other up & down da stairz and out da door & back in again.
Thank you fur da comply-mint on my poem. I tink you ar a furry pretty gurl!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Man, oh man ... Don't get ME started on 'nip.

DMM

Honey P. Sunshine said...

i like eatin the nip too!

The M's said...

Yummy nip...love the pictures.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I like to eat my nip too!

Jaya said...

Whoa Nelly, er, Daisy...
You are one Nipped Out
kitty cat! When I die
& reincarnate, I may
come back as a Nipped
Out kitty cat. I'm not
sure I'll let any photos
be taken, though. Well,
maybe I will, if I'm as
photogenic as YOU are!

Tiger Lily said...

Hi Daisy! Thank you for tagging me for this nip meme. I've asked Mom to buy some nip when she goes shopping this weekend so I can try it again and see what happens. Last time I just sniffed it and walked away. You look like you're having so much fun it gives me hope!

Related Posts with Thumbnails