Tuesday, August 21, 2007

That's a lot of P!

Auntie Bee tagged me for a Meme called Seven Ps! At first I thought I could just go to the potty seven times and show pictures of that, but then I read the rules:

In an attempt to get to know fellow bloggers a little better, this new meme was started called the 7 P’s. Fill out the 7 P’s and tag five blogs that you read on a regular basis. Have fun!

Passion - Well, of course it's my sweetie Skeezix!
Purpose - I think my purpose in life is to have fun. I am good at that.
Pursuit – I like to pursue lizards. And they like to run!
Position - I am sitting down. Sometimes I stand up. And sometimes I lay down.
Pummeling - Is this the same as bunnykicking? I know how to do that.
Progress - This will mean getting 10 Temptations for my modeling sessions.
Personality - Happy and sunny. And a little bit naughty, too.

Now I must tag five others. Let me see, I will pick:

Lilly and Laila
Bounce, Lucy, and Trixie
Share/Bookmark

20 Notes for Daisy:

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Those "Ps" look furry intriguing!
DMM

Anonymous said...

Oh that looks like an intriguing meme!

Unknown said...

No offense, but I am glad that you did not show pictures of your pee. Anyway, a great meme. Evening posts are unusual for you, Daisy!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

eggselent answers daisy! you are so smart honey! purr-fect...

smiles, auntie bee

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

pee ess: you have an award too!

smiles, auntie bee

Zoey and the furballs said...

Daisy we think your personality is the best (and we loved the video of you playing with the ball)!

Dma said...

Bunnykicker? Oh Daisy say it isn't so! How can u dislike lil bunnies?

caspersmom said...

Those are really good answers for the P's.

Mom and I think your answer about Cleo being in a harness and leash is a really good one.

Casper

Tara said...

Oh, you are so happy and sunny Daisy!

I loved the toysday movie, especially when you decided your toes needed a little cleaning mid stroke...

Tara

Lux said...

You did a great job with those P's, Daisy!

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Oh Daisy! You made me laugh with your opening line of this post! I sure needed that! Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Poppy Q said...

P is for POPPY!!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Good annsers furr the P's Daisy, and of course yer Purrty and Preshuss too.

Ramses said...

Oh that's too funny thinking you had to go pee 7 times! ;) Love your purpose in life too.. :)

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh Daisy....how do you manage to continue to surprise me so? I love what you unearth for us to fall into. A delicious fall at that...into Rosehaven Cottage! Thank you so much:)
Love Miss Peach

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I think P is, If I really don't have very much time to visit all blog, I will "PICK" Daisy's blog first to see.
I think all cats do~!

Parker said...

All great P's!
ps - I DID get a new fishy collar!!!

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

HAHAHAHAHA YOO SED PEEPEE!!!!! I LIKE GOING PEEPEE OWTDOORS WICH IS CALLED AL FRESKO I DON'T KNOW WHY CUZ WE DON'T KNOW ANYBUDDY NAMED AL FRESKO MAYBEY THEY MEEN FRESNO WARE THE LADEY WAS BORNED BUT I LIKE GOING PEEPEE IN THE PLANTER WITH THE REEL SOFT DERT WIN I GIT THE PEEPEE URJE I RUNRUNRUN AS FAST AS I CAN TO THE PLANTER AND THEN I PUT ON THE BRAKES AND THEN I DIG A VARY VARY VARY VARY DEEP HOLE ALMOST ALL THE WAY TO CHINA UNTIL THE HOLE IS UP TO MY ARMPITS AND THEN I SIT ON THE EDJE OF THE HOLE AND GO PEEPEE INTO IT AND TRY NOT TO FALL IN CUZ I COOD BRAKE A LEG THAT WAY AND THEN WIN I'M DUN I CUVVER UP THE HOLE SO NOBUDDY CAN SMELL MY PEEPEE AND SUMTIMES I KRAP IN THE HOLE BUT I DON'T HAVE CONTROL OVER WHUT COMES OWT EVRY TIME IT'S A BIG SURPRIZE!!!!!!

Daisy said...

Tripper! That is a very funny story. But I should not be laughing, because I think it is Wrong to go potty in the planter. Because you will hurt the plants. Also, I think "krap" is not a good word. You should say "poop" instead. OK?

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We found it. Thanks for stopping by our 7 P's Meme.
~Scylla & Charybdis

Related Posts with Thumbnails