Tuesday, August 21, 2007

It's Toysday: Let's Play Ball!

Since it is Toysday, I thought I would show you my newest movie called Play Ball! It is rated G for all audiences. You can see that I really like to use my paws. And guess what? I am playing with two of the fun balls I got from Kashim and Othello for entering their contest. They are very nice.



If the YouTube version is not loading, you can click HERE to see another version.

Share/Bookmark

46 Notes for Daisy:

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Cool! Such great fun! I love it when you catch the ball with both your paws!

Parker said...

Daisy - you have the slickest paw moves I have ever seen! You OWNED that ball! Nice work!

Karen said...

wow that was a great movie and you have great hand eye coordination. I am still working on mine.

Poppy Q said...

Daisy - that is a good movie. You have awesome ball skills. Good job your mommie hasn't sold you to a sports team. Your mommie has good coordination too. She plays good ball and works the camera.

Hope it is not too windy over at your place.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yoo are an expert ball player and we reely like watching yer skills.

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

Great movie alot of fun :)

Anonymous said...

Daisy! You could be a major leaguer! Do you have and agent yet?

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy, that was fun watching you and your mom play with the ball. We bet you were having a great time. Good use of both paws, are you ambidextr... ambedextro.. both handed?

Honey P. Sunshine said...

nice paw action daisy

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Daisy, you are on the ball.
:-D

happy day to you and Pixie~kins

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

Me Again I tagged you for a Catnip Meme the rules are on my blog.Hope you play :)

Boo said...

i could make an I-daisy for you?

Forty Paws said...

Were you playing on the COUNTER? You're a very lucky girl!

Luf, Us

The Crew said...

Great hand/eye coordination.

It's great now that we have hi-speed internet, we can watch your movies!

The Crew

The Misadventures Of Me said...

The floors looks fun to zooms around on! I likes when mommy plays ball withs me too. Did you gets paid lots of treats for starrings in this movies?

Lux said...

Such grace & agility! Both you and The Hand showed great acting abilities in this movie!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Slap shot. And a GOAL!!! Nice eye-paw coordination going on there Daisy!

Laila and Lilly

Anonymous said...

Daisy you are a furry awesome ball player!

Monty Q. Kat said...

Wow! You could be a hockey player with moves like that!

LZ said...

Wow, I want to play too!!! I love balls, they are so much fun to chase around and play fetch with. Of course I only like sparkle balls but those look like fun too.

Kaze

Anonymous said...

Score!
Daisy, Jazper gives your new movie Two Paws Up!

Jimmy Joe said...

Wow--those are some pawsome reflexes you got there, Daisy! (get it? "pawsome"? ha ha!) Did I see some ball-player crazy eyes there?
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Around Your Wrist said...

that was a great game! you'll probably start getting recruiting calls today.

love
ben
lucy

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Gosh Daisy, we bet yoor da best tub hockey player of all time. If yoo do get a major leege kontrakt stay away from da stare royds. We don't know what dey are but dad sez dat any kinda royds is ushooally bad.

Shaggy and Scout said...

You are so quick Daisy! Cat-like reflexes!

The Meezers or Billy said...

you have great two-paw-pickup tekneeke

Skeezix the Cat said...

How come the moovey was rated G win thare were so many good tummy shots and I got urjes? Cuz I don't uzhully git urjes with G rated mooveys.

Milton said...

Daisy,
You can really "bend it like beckham". Totally cool moves.
---Beezer

Unknown said...

Daisy, you are so cute playing with that ball : )

Laura Stamps said...

What a wonderful blog! I found you through Tink's blog. Daisy is so cute! I have several calicos myself, and I am always amazed how soft their fur is. In fact I have been in feral cat rescue for 30+ years, so I have all kinds of cats! Daisy would have big fun with all the kitties and cat toys at my house, I think. :)

She might also like my latest poetry book "The Year of the Cat: New Poems"...housecat poems and stray cat poems. I have sample poems from that book and the book cover on both of my blogs.

Sending many kitty faery kisses Daisy's way today!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

Are you sure you're not a professional???

Wow you rock girlfriend.

Purrs
Abby

Boo said...

daisy! would you like to on our logo for our new website?

read my post on my blog for info

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy! Thanks for commentin' my Monday Bunday! Noooo its not my bed, its my pooty box! lol:):):)I have a pooty box in the kitchen for when I am out and one in by my bed when Mommy locks me up!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Those are some excellent ball whapping skills!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

honey you ALWAYS make me smile, every single day. thanks daisy, you cute thing!

smiles, auntie bee

snowforest said...

You got great skills Daisy. Pawesome reflexes :)

The Feline Sextet said...

Daisy, you's got pawsome skillz wif dose balls! Yoo could play purr-fess-on-alee!
T.F.S.

Sarge Charlie said...

This was great Daisy, you are very skillful, and you are also nice and kind, thank you for your kind comments.

Unknown said...

Oh Daisy, you are such a good ball player. I am a little jealous. You are better than me and I am a boy! You should do an instructional video!!!

MaoMao said...

Daisy, you play a lot like I do! hehehehe, real quick and spazzylike! What a superduper movie, and me and Momma like playin' ball like that, too, ecksept my favorite thing to play ball with is toilet paper cores!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

*giggle*, Daisy! You look just adorable playing ball with your Mom. What energy you have, dear! And I just love your beautiful eyes and your sweet, oh-so-alert expression!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Tyler said...

You sure are a natural talent.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Daisy, you are playing so well~!!! I am so so so impressive~~ I watch the movie over and over again~!!! You are really so talent~!!

Kimo and Sabi said...

That was great! You should consider starting an all-gurlz soccer team!

The Furry Kids said...

Excellent moves! Mom says thank you very much for answering her s-t-r-o-l-l-e-r question yesterday. She feels lots better about it. Curly cats rock!

~Titus

Jaya said...

There's that giant hand again... it seems to be very helpful to you, Daisy. I would like to have one of those giant hands to fetch things for me. Do you happen to know
if the giant hands can be ordered online?...

Related Posts with Thumbnails