Monday, August 20, 2007

Meet My New Friend!

Look at my new sock-kitty friend! I got her from The Sock Drawer Shelter. Her name was originally Daisy. But I do not want her to get confused, so I am re-naming her Craisy. And when you see her funny stunts, I think you will see why this is her real name. My new friend Craisy asked if we could do some Circus stunts. I think I am going to like this kitty! Here Craisy is watching while I climb aboard the highwire.
Then, she wanted to show ME a trick! I am watching her carefully while she demonstrates a One-Paw Balance. This is a hard stunt.
Now we are both practicing our Synchronized Highwire Cross. Craisy has excellent balance. But do not worry. We always practice with a safety net below us. Mommie calls this the bed.
And now, for our Grand Finale, we are doing a Tandem Highwire Face-Off! Craisy is good with the Circus stunts.
Craisy and I have many things to discuss. Here we are planning our next Circus performance. We are already good friends. Even though I am Not Allowed to play rough with her.

Share/Bookmark

51 Notes for Daisy:

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

We love your new friend Craisy! We also love your highwire! Wow that looks like a lot of fun. I wonder if I can talk my Mom into getting one of those.

Purrs
Abby

Parker said...

Craisy has a lot of talent. It's great to make new pals and Craisy is very pretty!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yoor new frend Craisy is furry talented. We're looking forward to yoo teaching her more circus stunts. We unnerstand about being careful wif her, she looks kinda young and tender.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

craisy is smart and cute, just like you. you two will have lots of fun adventures i think! does she like the sea monkeys?

smiles, auntie bee

Sarge Charlie said...

I am happy to see you have a friend that can do all the circus tricks with you, did you ever think of taking you act on the road, you have so many fans........

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Wowie we love Pink Craisy.
She is really cute.
Have fun doing wild things with her!

happy Day to all of you there in Fla!

The Meezers or Billy said...

she looks like lots of fun!

Dma said...

I'm glad you found a new friend (and circus performer). The tricks are awesome.

Monty Q. Kat said...

Wowzers! Craisy was pretty quiet here, it looks like she found the perfect home! :D

(Hopefully Craisy will have four new cousins available at the Shelter this wekk too!)

Anonymous said...

Daisy both you and Craisy are very talented and so good at circus tricks. We hope to see more of you and Craisy performing your act.

Anonymous said...

"Wow" what a great friend and a lovely pink color :)

Anonymous said...

Craisy is furry cute Daisy! I told Mommy to get me a friend too, but there weren't any there?

jenianddean said...

You and Craisy are going to have lots of new adventures together. She is very cute and you all look like you are getting along just fine. Take good care of her!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

The Furry Kids said...

That Craisy is crazy! I am glad that she is almost as athletic and talented as you are! I think she is a very lovely color of pink. She would match my ears.

Titus

PS - Momma wants to know about the mesh part of your stroller. Is it really sturdy? Like could the twins claw through it if they wanted to? Or is it like that thicker mesh stuff in those Sherpa carrier things? She doesn't want them to freak out and claw their way out of the stroller and run away and disappear forever, you know? Yeah, Mom's a bit of a catastrophic thinker. :rolling eyes: Thanks, Daisy.

Forty Paws said...

Craisy is very pretty! You two will have lots of fun!

Luf, Us

Jimmy Joe said...

Wow! Tandem High-wire Face-off! That is a cool stunt, Daisy and Craisy. I bet Craisy can't do Machine Paw like you can, though, Daisy!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Poppy said...

Hi Daisy! It's good that you have a circus partner now. And she's just as bendy as you are!

Poppy

Anonymous said...

Those were some great stunts Daisy! I love that bed. I am sorry that the human male didn't go for a bed like that when he was looking for a new bed. I think it'd be great to get up there and loom while he sleeps...!

LZ said...

What a cool friend and I like her new name. I shudder to think at the tricks you two will come up with!!!

Kaze

Unknown said...

Craisy looks like she is a ton of fun! Our mom wants a sock monkey for the 2-legged kitten now!

Anonymous said...

Wow! She is a climber, isn't she?

The Crew said...

A pink friend with daisies on her! How perfect. And she's so talented, just like you.

Misty

Unknown said...

Wow, tell Craisy I said Hi, she looks like fun. I really like her, I saw her on the internet the other week, she looked neat. My Lady didn't find her until after it was already bought and it was you who bought it after all! I hope you have fun with her.

Shaggy and Scout said...

She's a delicate little girl, just like you!
Maybe she would make a good lab assistant.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Daisy, Craisy is so great skills at circus as you did~!
You are doing very very well~!

Great to meet your Craisy, please say hello for me~!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Yood better be careful, Daisy... it looks like Craisy cood be a bad inflooinse on yoo!

Tink said...

You both are talented, but please be careful. You can't be missed!
Thanks for welcoming Maia to her (our) new home. She's saying HI!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Craisy is so purrty! Is she going to become a member of The Pink Ladies? We loved your highwire show! We wish we had cool wires to walk around.

Laila and Lilly

HRH Yao-Lin said...

haha oh daisy I am so happy you practice with a safety net (bed) below you! You are wonderful to embrace such a friendship. Your friend is very talented too. xx

Anonymous said...

Craisy and Daisy are two cuties!
You are both very good in acrobatics!!!
WOW!
And thanks again for coming over to my place on the week end!
Remeber Mao Maos box wars and Marilyn singing?
Love

Tara said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! Looks like the two of you are getting along real great!
Tara

DaCraftyLady said...

Hi there Daisy...I just love your new pal...isn't it just so cute...I purrfectly love her. Miz Allie here and I wanted to say how pretty you are and to come on over to my spot to read my Catnip Memo...oh yeah...meow your tagged....http://mizalliecat.blogspot.com

MaoMao said...

Wowie, you're both superduper tallented stuntskitties! I like Craisy. She looks like she's gonna be a superduper friend fur you!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

The Cat Realm said...

Daisy, cat of many careers!
You are a wonderful circus performer and that could be an act that goes nationwide: Daisy and Craisy - we can just see the big neon letters!

Anonymous said...

I so admire you, Daisy! You've such athletic prowess and acrobatic aplomb. And Craisy looks like a great friend!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

zevo hussein calamari said...

Daisy...you are one talented poose! You looked absolutely fabulous at the party... thanks!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Craisy looks like a fun friend!!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you two are going to be excellent friends and queens of the high wire too. I will admit I think you are a more lovely example of the feline species, although her flowers are pretty. Have a great day Daisy!! Thank you for commenting on my pinkeye...it made me feel better!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Daisy, you and Craisy make a perfect pair! We can't wait to see your next performance!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Honey P. Sunshine said...

aren't you gonna bunnykick her??? sorry, i was channeling tripper there....

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

All I can say is "wow" 'cuz I'm completely flabbergasted by the degree of difficulty involved in your synchronized circus stunts. Just don't let Craisy see Skeezix, 'cuz he does love his pink ...
DMM

Anonymous said...

your cats are so cute! I love cats i have 2 myself

The M's said...

Can't wait to see what you two are going to be up to next.

caspersmom said...

Daisy you sure look like you get along really great with Craisy. Mom and I like the picture where you two are sitting next to each other discussing your next circus act. Don't know if you can do any better than the one pictured.

Casper

Zoey and the furballs said...

A perfect pair!

Max said...

Way spiffy. I think Buddah needs a friend like that so maybe he'll leave me alone...

Tyler said...

Daisy, how wonderful that you now have a friend to share your life with. Craisy and Daisy forever.

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Oh Daisy - I love you new little pink friend; pink is your color. --Cindy at RosehavenCottage.blogspot.com

Lux said...

Oh Daisy, I *like Craisy - she's the perfect friend for you!

Unknown said...

Daisy, Craisy is adorable. She looks like she will be a furry good friend!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We love your Craisy Cat!!
She looks like a good friend :)

~ The Cats

Related Posts with Thumbnails