Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sunday Comics with Daisy!

This comic is all about an adventure I had with my pal Gumby!




The moral of this comic is that even though Gumby can walk into any book (with his pony pal Pokey, too), he should be very careful of what books he chooses.

Share/Bookmark

41 Notes for Daisy:

Lux said...

Uh-oh, poor Gumby!

Thanks about my blog layout - I knew I wanted a 3 column one, but it's been hard finding one I liked. Earlier I was checking yours out to see how it was arranged. This gave me ideas. Thanks!

Parker said...

Poor Gumby! Maybe a book about kittens or something next time...

Daisy said...

Do not worry! Gumby and I got out of that book just in time!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Yay! Sunday comics for kitties! Thanks Daisy!

Lilly and Laila

The Misadventures Of Me said...

I likeds the comic that you do Sundays.

Monty Q. Kat said...

MOL! I liked the third panel the best!

An' I'm glad you liked your shirts-you look much better in them than I did!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Ah Gumby... good looks but no brains.
I wonder if he was tasty?...

Happy Day Daisykins and PixiePuff

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We sher do enjoy yoor Sunday Comics Daisy, we read dem wif a bowl of catsmilk while mom reads hers wif a cup of coffee! Den we share her cereal...We liked dis one, it was funny and scary at da same time. We'z glad Gumby is okay.

Forty Paws said...

Wowee! That was skeery.

Luf, Us

The Cat Realm said...

Hahahaha, that was a very funny comic story! I can see that our taste in books is very similar! I am reading "Lizards", Windows to the Evolution of Diversity by E.R. Pianka and L.J. Vitt right now! I can recommend that!
Your book looks very interesting too...
Karl

Unknown said...

It is so sad about gumby. I guess that you forgot to mold him a little clay brain when you put him together. Oh well, rest in peace clay man.

Samantha & Mom said...

So glad you and Gumby got out of the in time. Your Sunday Comics are the best!!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you got out in time??? wow. that's good to know daisy cause i was scairt you were gotten too like gumby! ohhh noooo. i am furry glad you are safe!

smiles, auntie bee

Sarge Charlie said...

Daisy you have so much fun, do you have soldier cats? You see the old sarge likes soldiers......

Sarge Charlie said...

That Last photo looks like your War Face.....

Anonymous said...

OMG Daisy, your Mom and you have got to make the most adorable comic strips EVER! I love the little Daisy face in the lower right corner of the second to last, and the the scream in the last shot (though looking perhaps a tad like a yawn) is absolutely the sweetest one I've seen in ages. You guys always make me feel happy! Thank you for making me laugh this morning! Karen

Dma said...

Excellent comic Daisy. I love Gumby and Pokey.

The Meezers or Billy said...

great comic Daisy!!! Gumby is cool!

Tyler said...

Daisy, your blog brings my momma memories of her childhood. She used to LOVE Gumby and Pokie. How interesting that you just sit down with colored clay and Gumby comes poping into your creative mind.

I'm glad that everyone escaped in time. Looks like you yelled very, very loudly.

Anonymous said...

Daisy what a frightening comic that was!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah no, poor Gumby ~!!!!
I hope he is doing okie~!!!

Jimmy Joe said...

That was a close call for Gumby, Daisy. You better be careful next time before you walk into a book. You got my momma singing the whole Gumby song now. "He was once a little green slab of clay...GUMBY!" Thanks.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Do you feel perhaps a little guilty because you talked Gumby into going into the book? I didn't seem him come back out, so is he still in there, perhaps?

Patches

Anonymous said...

Love your comic, Daisy!! But maybe next time a book about other clay friends is more safe for Gumby and Pokey.

Tara said...

I'm glad you yelled in time for Gumby to get out!
Tara

Skeezix the Cat said...

Yer vary talented, Daisy. All I can make with moduling clay is snakes.

DK & The Fluffies said...

Sucks to be Gumby today... Let's hope next week he gets into a better book!

Gretchen said...

Monster lizards, yeah! Get 'em, Daisy. LOL
Hugs...G

sammawow said...

That certainly was a scary adventure for the two of you! Looks like you made it out just in time!

Purrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Monica said...

He should definitely pick a different book next time.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

That was a thoroughly entertaining comic, Daisy! Gumby an' Pokey were Mom's favorites when she was a little kid ... "He was just a little green lump of clay. GUUUUUUMMMMMM-BBBEEEEEEE!"
DMM

MaoMao said...

hehehehehe, Daisy, your comicks crack me up! I'm glad Gumby got away from the big ol' mean rude lizzard!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Christine and FAZ said...

Did Gumby get away? FAZ

Daisy said...

Do not worry, Faz. Gumby and I both got out of that book just in time!

The Furry Kids said...

That lizard with the big claws really askeered me. I'm glad you guys got away from him. Whew!

Love,
Tazo

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We enjoyed yer comic, but we wuz skeered the lizzerd got yoo bofe. We wuz furry reeleeved when yoo sed yoo bofe escaped.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Oh Daisy yoo warned him good!

Anonymous said...

Lol...Daisy I love your blog and comic your so cute :)

lordjaders said...

Daisy, you arrre sooo funny! I laughed so harrrd I had to find the litterrr box quick!

Love,

Jade

Zoey and the furballs said...

Wow, that's one lizard I think you should keep away from Daisy! He looks mean.

Anonymous said...

Hi again Daisy, it's been a really long day and I was hoping your comic was still up. I really needed a chuckle before I went to bed, or I'dve had nightmares for sure. Thanks sweetie pie, Karen

And thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog too! K

Related Posts with Thumbnails