Saturday, August 18, 2007

Photo Hunters #32: Two

The Photo Hunters theme this week is two. This is the perfect chance for me to show you something special about fashions: sometimes you can wear an outfit TWO different ways! This will help you stretch your fashion budget.

Here is a very cute polo shirt I got from my friend Monty Q. It was a little bit too small for him. In the first photo, you can see me wearing my new shirt in the regular way. Let's call this Look Number One. You can also wear this shirt with the collar up for a whole new look! See how cool this fashion is? If you wear the collar up, you need to have a proud expression on your face to show that you are as cool as your clothes. This is our Look Number Two.
And finally, I will show you my Two-Paw Temptation Grab:


Share/Bookmark

56 Notes for Daisy:

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Oh, Daisy. You are so fashionable. We like the collar up pose. And, the two pawed Temptayshuns grab is a sweet move!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Christine and FAZ said...

Red suits you Daisy. Hope you and Pixie have a wonderful temptation riddled weekend. FAZ

jams o donnell said...

very fetching attire. It is so you! Happy weekend

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

Daisy you look very cool in this red polo shirt. We like the close-up with the collar up.

purrs, Kashim & Othello

Michele said...

Oh my... that's just too adorable.
The Rocky Mountain Retreat

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Definitely Look Number Two! Such class!
Grate demonstration of your Two-Paw Grab.

Forty Paws said...

We don't know which way we like it better!!

Luf, Us

Patricia said...

Daisy, you are just too cute! Thanks for the fashion tip! =) I'm so glad you enjoyed your visit to Pollywog Creek, too! Have a wonderful weekend!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

daisy honey you are just "too" adorable!

smiles, auntie bee

Myst (Muddy's Brother) said...

OMG, you look so very stylish!

Anonymous said...

I don't know, you're going to need a whole new room to put all your clothes if your wardrobe grows any more :)

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Daisy, the popped collar is very cool.
You look really good in red!

happy Saturday

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

If we wore clothes....Yoo are our fashon hero Daisy! Yoo look good in effurything.

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy. I sampled the kitty grass, but then I decided I wasn't really interested. Oh well, I guess not all kitties like it.

The Cat Realm said...

Supermodel. What else can one say!
Karl

SabineM said...

Lovely coat!! Nice choice!

SabineM said...

Lovely coat!! Nice choice!

The M's said...

We all agree the shirt fits you better than MonteQ.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

oh yes, the collar up pose is the coolest

Sarge Charlie said...

Daisy you are too cool, sorry if I messed up the drinking fountain.....

Jimmy Joe said...

Wow, Daisy--only you would figure out a way to get TWO different looks out of one item of clothing. I am very impressed.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Catzee said...

Oh! Oh! Oh! I does the 2-Paw Temptation Grab too! But wifout the polo shirt.

Anonymous said...

That's a great two! Much better than mine!

Andree said...

I thInk you could make a zillion dollars as a model. think about it! then you can buy lots more clothes!

Anonymous said...

what a fashionable cat!! too cute.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are TWO times the Supermodel!
And love the two-paw Temptations grab, too!

daphne & chloe

Hot(M)BC said...

Oh that's definitely a bad kitty look with the collar up there, Daisy. I bet it made Skeezy go all weak in the knees and stuff.
Purrrrs,
your bud Pepi

sammawow said...

We really love both looks 1 and 2 but we especially like the 2-paw temptations grab! Also red is a very good color on you!


Purrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Tyler said...

Ah Daisy, I'm dissapointed. At first when I saw that you didn't have any pants on I was sure there woulld be a belly shot. Your photograher shot from the side or didn't frame you correctly. At least I have yesterday's photos to drool over.

You of course are still lovely and that is an excellent shot of two.

Tyler

JT said...

You're so cool, Daisy!

Skeezix the Cat said...

That is a very kyoot shert. And I'll bet if yoo wash it with all the wite peepul clothes, the peepul will git a bunch of nice PINK clothes. Woodn't that be grate????

Anonymous said...

It's just like Grease! You look like both Sandy's!

Shawna said...

You are one cool cat! And very stylish!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy. That is a very good fashion tip and you are a very good model.
I have a chinchilla named Daisy.

I did it! "Two... Two.... Two weeks in one!" Yes, Two in a Row. Come see it.

Anonymous said...

Hi curly cat. I can't find a shirt big 'nuff fur me. They only make 'em fur little dawgs and cats.

I gots Twos too... come and see 'em.

Unknown said...

Daisy, I used to think that pink was your color, now I am starting to think that it is red. Hmmmm. I'm still undecided. The shirt looks good. You could be Danny Zuko's kitty in Grease.

Anonymous said...

we agree with Henry Helton - you'd have to be way cool to be Danny Zuko's kitty and you sure are!!!

Mosaic Cats said...

We think it's a good thing that Princes Harry and Wills have lady friends cuz if they saw you in your sporty polo shirt looking too sexy for your shirt...there might be trouble in Skeez Paradise, you know?

The two-paw grab answers our previous question about taking it out of Mommie's hand. You look like a wide receiver, catching the winning game ball.

Dma said...

Great outfit. I luv the collar up look and the corresponding bad ass look on your face. Temptashuns well earned.

Gretchen said...

Oh, Daisy...I about died laughing when I saw the collar up. You're just too cool. Red looks good on you BTW.

Hugs...G

Anonymous said...

Daisy, You look very chic. With the colar up, you look very sophisticated.

Zoey and the furballs said...

Oh Daisy, Daisy, Daisy, how much we missed you. It's been a few lonely weeks without watching your antics and getting fashion advice! We're so thrilled to back online. I love the polo by the way.

Parker said...

Collar up! Collar up! Very stylin'! I do the same Temptations grab, it always works!

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy that is great how you got the shirt to look two different ways, with just a flip of the collar! Wonderful take on the "two" theme.
Your face is always so expressive and your Mom's pictures are always superb!! Have a nice Sunday!

Phoebe said...

I really like your shirt Daisy. I think that I would look good in red too. But I would probably rather lay on top of it than put it on.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Love your kyoot polo shirt, Daisy! I just wish that I could get Mom to quit singing ... "Don't you ... Forget about meeeeeeee!" She had a polo shirt just like yours back in the eighties ...

Oh, an' she poked her head into a place called "Build A Bear Workshop" today where she saw TONS of kyoot outfits that you and Skeezy would be darlin' sporting ... Beans!

DMM

Kimo and Sabi said...

Casual & sporty - nice!

Tara said...

Excellent fashion tips Daisy!
Tara

Miz said...

You look quite cool in photo 2. Stop in and say hello to my two fur kids in their Photo Hunt pic.

Lux said...

I really like the way the shirt looks with the collar up - very chic!

MaoMao said...

Red is a great color on you, Daisy!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

I really like you in Look Number TWO! That would attract all of the other cool cats. Photo Hunters

The Furry Fighter said...

that is a fine jacket! it suits you very much! my meowmie once tried to put me in a harness and a lead - i went MENTAL and then refused to move. maybe if she had put me in a pretty coat I may have reacted differently.

Anonymous said...

Red is your color Daisy! Lookin cool! And the two pawed grab works well. Have a good week.

Heart of Rachel said...

Red suits you well. Love that cool demonstration. Take care!

changeiam said...

Look number two is just "two" cool :) Here's mine mine

Related Posts with Thumbnails