Friday, August 17, 2007

Middle Name Meme from Pixie!

I am taking over again! I was tagged by the beautiful Miss Peach for the Middle Name Meme. Here is how it works:
  1. Post the rules before you give the facts.
  2. List one fact that is somehow relevant to you and your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
  3. When you are tagged you need to write your post using your middle name and facts about it.
  4. At the end of your post, choose one cat to tag for each letter of your middle name. Be sure to let each cat know she/he has been tagged. (It's okay if you don't do this... tag who you want to tag!)
I do not have a real middle name. But I love bananers, so that is going to be the middle name I choose! Pixie Bananer!
  • B = Balding. I am losing lots of my furs from my tummy and legs.
  • A = Asymmetric Left Ventricular Hypertrophy and Atrial Enlargement. These are two of the things wrong with my heart.
  • N = Napper. I like to sleep a lot.
  • A = Always loves bananers. I think this one is self-explanatory.
  • N = Never giving up! Even though my heart is bad, I think I can live to be 20!
  • E = Eleven. This is how old I am now. My birthday is next month. Then I will be twelve.
  • R = Rex. I am a Devon Rex with curly furs, just like Daisy!

Share/Bookmark

22 Notes for Daisy:

Unknown said...

Oh Pixie, I hope you live to be twenty years old, too! That would be so great. I love your middle name. Bananer is the greatest middle name I have ever heard in my life. It was nice hearing from you Pixie. You should take over more often.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hi pixie! you look furry purdy wif that flower honey! and i like bananners too!

smiles, auntie bee

Anonymous said...

Hiaya Pixie, Your eyes are so exotic like you are wearing eye liner. I saw a picture of you eating bananas on your food and thought that was great cause you'll be receiving potassium for your sweet-heart. Nice to meet you. I'm Bobby and my Mommie is typing this cause her keyboard is tiny and my paws are too big. Nice middle name. I don't have a middle name but I have a last name.

Poppy said...

I love your middle name, Pixie! I do not have a middle name either, but I don't know what I would like mine to be.

Poppy

Anonymous said...

Hey Pixie! I guess Daisy is sleeping, resting from her model work earlier today.;)

Bananer is a great middle name as is your middle name meme!! Those things that are wrong with your heart we call HCM. But I agree with you that if you never give up you can easily live to 20 or more.

Pixie, I am happy you could take over the computer for a while.

A big hug from us!:)

Sarge Charlie said...

pixie did good

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Oh my goodness, Pixie, we didn't know you had a heart in trouble. WE will send extra purrs, but it sounds like you are doing fine. Oh, and Daisy is furry fetching in her sweatshirt.

Patches

Tiger Lily said...

I love your middle name Pixie! I've never tried bananers but Mom says they're very good for you.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Pixie, it's not vary polite to steel Daisy's blog on a day win she has a tummy pikcher showing and that makes me hafta skrole down to see it. But yoo did do a good meme. And I hope yoo live to be 20, too.

Lux said...

I wish I could buy you a banana tree, Pixie! I hope you live to be 21!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Pixie, we love your new middle name. Pixie Bananer sounds like a great stage name, too! We are excited that it's your birthday next month and we hope you live to be 22!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Forty Paws said...

Hi Pixie! We haven't seen you in like forever! How are you? Great middle name Meme!

Luf, Us

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Dear Pixie, it is so good that you did this meme.
We do not have a middle name either and we like your idea of choosing your greatest treat ever!

we know you will live to be 20. We are working very hard at doing that as well! We need to take good care of our selves!

Rex~purrrrs, Princess

Anonymous said...

Pixie! You are a major babe-o-rama! I wouldn't be a bit surprised if you wore silk jammies to bed, and lay the back of your paw up against your forehead, exclaiming dramatically: Dahlings, I Vant to Be Alone.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

that's a pretty picture of you and gardinia

Dobby said...

Pixie,
You are wonderful! I am like you very much. i cannot wait for your birthday! My dad is going to the store today so I will ask him to bring you home some bananers!
Love,
Dobby

Anonymous said...

what an excellent middle name! we bet you'll live to at least 20. good to hear from you!!!

Mosaic Cats said...

We agree with all other cats, Pixie.
It's good to hear from you!
We don't know you very well yet, so this really helps us a lot.
(We did already know the nanners for nanners part of you. Remember that nanner in South Korea with the ants all over it? Ick.)

Gretchen said...

I like the middle name "Bananer" and I hope you do live to be twenty. Stay well.
Hugs...G

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah, Pixie, let's live to 20 together~!!!
My VET also said that I have not good heart, but I have faith~!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Sweet Pixie! A very good meme...it sure does help us know you better:)
Guess what? Come see me Monday and I will have a posty you will be very interested in reading:)
You are always in my purrrrayer box and I too hope you have many more birthdays. Can't wait until next month for the celebration!
Thank you for doing the meme:)
Love Miss Peach

MaoMao said...

Awwwww, great meme, Pixie! You are such a sweet kitty! And you always make me laff, the way you talk about bananers. And alla us Ballicai love you want want you to live to be 100!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Related Posts with Thumbnails