Friday, August 17, 2007

Fashion Show Friday: Go Dolphins!!

This is my brand new Miami Dolphins sweatshirt! A girlcat or a boycat can wear this outfit. I like to wear it to show that I am a fan of the Dolphins. Please do not look at my tummy. I do not like to wear sweatpants. Here is a close up of my sweatshirt. It has short sleeves, so it does not make me too hot when I wear it. See the fancy zipper?
This picture proves that my sweatshirt has the official NFL logo! That is important.
And finally, I get my modeling fee. I got paid FIVE Temptations for this job!

Share/Bookmark

52 Notes for Daisy:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Daisy, you certainly the most prefessional cat model ever~!!
Look at you, you are adorable in any custom ~!!

This Miami Dolphins sweatshirt so fit on you~! I love it~!!!! I think when Miami Dolphins sees you, they will win every game~!!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Daisy you could be the furrrrry best cheerleader the DolFins efurr had! You look like a team official in your sweatshirt.
Please let Miss Pixie know that I tagged her for the middle name meme:))
Purrrs Miss Peachy... who was just counting her blessings and suddenly realized that the extra life you gave me today should be spent on Miss Pixie instead:) Please give her a big purrry hug from me

Karen Jo said...

I love your Miami Dolphn's sweatshirt. I can understand why you don't like to wear sweatpants. I bet I know at least one kitty who will be looking at your tummy. I hope he has his smelling salts nearby. Good job on getting five Temptations for your photo shoot.

Parker said...

That is a great sweatshirt for a DolFins fan! 5 Temptations is a great payday for modeling! Way to go!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yer a grate model Daisy and yoo deeserv efurryone of those Temtayshuns furr a job well done.We agree wiv Karen Jo, Skeezix is bound to love yer tummy shot.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Very cute!! Can I be a Dolphin fan even though I live in Pennsylvania? Can I be an Eagle fan AND a Dolphin fan?

Samantha & Mom said...

Go Dolphins!!!! We love the sweatshirt Daisy and it looks very nice on you. 5 Temptations is very nice wages for your modeling.

Anonymous said...

Cute sweatshirt Daisy. You are such a good model and very pretty and professional

You have an adorable little tummy. Skeezix will have to sit in the freezer when he sees your pictures.

The M's said...

Cute photo shoot, you need to find out how you can get into the comercials that the other cats are in, you could get real green papers for it.

Anonymous said...

Once again you look adorable and you've got a cute tummy :)

Honey P. Sunshine said...

daisy you are so furry cute and yer tummy is cute too!

The Furry Kids said...

I love your sweatshirt! Daddy wants to get us Lions sweatshirts, but Momma says not til they stop stinking. :giggle: I am very glad you do not like to wear sweatpants. They are not flattering on anyone, even a bee-yoo-tee-ful model such as yourself.

Love,
Tazo

PS - Congratulations on the win last night!

The Meezers or Billy said...

we like your belly shert! we didn't look at your tummy. we was good boys. but Skeezix is gonna spend the weekend staring at your pikshur.

Dma said...

OK I'm jealous. That's a cool sweatshirt. More and more I'm beginning to see you have a much better wardrobe than I do.

Dma said...

Oh and you look much better than Daunte Culpepper ever did wearing Dolphins clothing.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

That is a really nice sweatshirt. I think your Dolphins play our Jaguars on Saturday. Good luck with the game. I am glad that you got paid for your modelling.

Purrs
Abby

Lux said...

You look lovely in that sweatshirt, Daisy. Wait a minute - you look lovely in anything, even your furs!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Oh, Daisy, you are so cute in that sweatshirt I'm sure the Dolphins would want you to be their new mascot! Do you think the Dolphins play the Chicago Bears this season? We'll have to find out!

Lilly and Laila

Mo and The Purries said...

Daisy, you are a Super SuperModel!
Professional, sexy, and so fun!

Anonymous said...

Daisy that's a fantastic sweatshirt. I wonder if I can get one for the mariners!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Daisy, yoor so beyootiful. Dat sweatshirt looks really good on yoo. Well, of course it does, yoor a profeshunal model. Yoo effun gets paid fur yoor seshuns.

Jimmy Joe said...

That's a great sweatshirt, Daisy. You look like a real sassy girl-jock today. I'm glad that you got adequate compensation for your work.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Shaggy and Scout said...

It's important to have the official label on it so everyone knows its no a knock off. Only the best for you Daisy!

Forty Paws said...

Great sweatshirt! And such a ginormous zipper so that your paws can operate it. Very good.

Luf, Us

Skeezix the Cat said...

aaaahhhhheeeeeiiiii! Can't. breethe. can't. think.

The Cat Realm said...

With the kind of pay you are getting you have to start calling yourself a "Supermodel"! You sure are.
Anastasia has the glasses on. She is NOT happy!
And I am giving away a price today!
Karl

Rosemary B❤️ said...

We think you look very good in the sweat shirt!

You neeed a cheerleader outfit. That would be very cool

Happy Day to you and Pixie

Anonymous said...

That is the coolest sweatshirt! I think I need to get a Ravens one for our Isis.

Tiger Lily said...

Great sweatshirt Daisy! You make it look really cooool.

Christine and FAZ said...

Sorry but your tummy is too cute not to look at. I can tell from the googy eyes my human is making that she would love to tickle it (she does that to me all the time too). FAZ

Milton said...

That is great modeling!!
Mine mombean sez I should pay close attentions to your modeling, she thinks I need a few lessons.
---Beezer
PeeEss I've never seen a dolphin, are they like sea lions?

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

so okay daisy i nefer efer liked futboll but since you like it i will like the dolphins too. they will be my team and i will rut for them. yay team. go fish!

smiles, auntie bee

Laura said...

A very nice choice for chillin' in the 'hood, Daisy!
Do you really take the Temptations from your Mommie's hand? Mosaic Lady just drops ours on the floor or table for us.
She has no class, Daisy.
Come see my new jewelry! I need your advice.
Bianca Mosaic Cat

Poppy said...

That is a very nice sweatshirt, Daisy! Is it especially made for cats, or is it made for little peoples? Either way, it is very cute!

Poppy

Daisy said...

Poppy! It is really made for Build-a-Bears. But I am very small, so I can fit into their clothes. Except for their shoes. They are too big. And I hate shoes.

Unknown said...

That is a great sweatshirt, Daisy. I love it. Very official.

Unknown said...

I LOVE Fashion Fridays! Your Miami Dolphins sweatshirt is furry, furry cute! You can wear it when you and your Mum watch football.

WOW, 5 Tem-tay-shuns! Models are paid furry well!

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

You are such a good girl to pose for Fashion Friday. And the Dolphins shirt looks adorable on you. Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

P.S. I didn't look at your tummy. Although I was tempted to see if you have a "butt cut belly". ;)

Mr. Hendrix said...

Daisy, that wasn't nice to do to Skeezix. I think you made him go to the cold box!!
The Dolphins can't lose with a cheerleader like you on their side! Have you considered sending a photo of yourself in your outfit for them? They may even sign it and send it back!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Daisy you look amazing, as always, just beautiful!x

Anonymous said...

Wow Daisy, your modeling fee is about to put you into the professional class! You look gorgeous, and maybe if your mom could find you a little foam finger she could get out her big one and you could both wave 'em around! Incidentally Daisy dear, I think you have an adorable little tum, all my 10 babies have one just like it, and when I want to tease them I tickle their tums.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That is a great shirt and you look wonderful in it!!!!

MaoMao said...

You are a superduper cat model! I won't efun wear a hat. Momma tried to see if I'd wear the New York Yankees cap that Mick sent Marilyn yesturday and I wouldn't wear a cap fur nothin'! Kinda surprised Momma cuz she thought I'd be real laid back about it.

Wekitties are full of surprises, aren't we? hehe

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

HAHAHAHAHA! YER NOT WARING ANY SWETPANTS!!!!! YOO KNOW WHUT??? I LOOOOOVE FOOTBALL ESPESHULLY WIN THARE IS A LOT OF TAKKULING AND BUNNYKIKKING AND WIN THEY DANSE IN THE ENDZONE AND I LIKE ALL THE YELLING AND SKREEMING SO MAYBEY I COOD COME WATCH A FOOTBALL GAME WITH YOO SUMTIME I'VE NEVER EETEN A DOLLFIN CUZ THE PEEPUL ALWAYS BUY DOLFIN FREE TOONA WICH TASTES ****GRATE**** I LOVE TOONA ESPESHULLY IF IT HAS LOTS OF TOONA JOOSE AND YOO KNOW WHUT? I LOVE TEMTAYSHUNS, TOO!!!!!! WE HAVE A LOT IN COMMUN!!!! IXSEPT I DON'T WARE SWETSHERTS. OR CLOTHES. WICH MEENS I'M ALWAYS NOOOOD!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Daisy said...

Tripper, I like the funny end-zone dancing too! But I do not really like the screaming and yelling part very much. Do you like when a football coach throws GUM at a fan? I know you will say "yes" but I want to let you know that is bad manners. Just so you can keep learning about manners.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are an amazing model! You are my inspiration for fashions -- I am still learning how to wear the adorable cap Mickey sent me, *giggle*.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Anonymous said...

WOW, you look stunning in your new outfit!!

But I DO look at your tummy. Not because you are not wearing sweatpants, but because of something else...
You see so many thin models in the human model work, I think they should be banned from work as model. You show us what you are: a beautiful, healthy and intelligent female cat. You are also a good role model for other cats who might like to work in the show business.

Frodo said...

Daisy, you sure know how to make the boys go crazy. I just wish you were a Redskins fan. My beans love to watch them and well, I have to admit I am a partial fan myself. :)

Tyler said...

Daisy, it seems like your really know Tripper. But I agree that throwing gum is very bad manners.

You should be pround of that white marshmellow tummy. I think you might ask for a raise for the modeling. How about 5 temptations for every picture taken, even if it's not a good shot.

Daisy, I think you need an agent.

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

You look a tad bit crabilated in the second photo......just a tad.

Patches

Anonymous said...

That's very cute on you Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy. You are such a stylish and fashionable kitty with so many cool outfits! You are a good role model for all us young ladies. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails